LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Mickey is now following the car that has just turned at the corner of University & Landry, white truck of interest has now been following her since she was on Versailles.

6. White truck still following Mickey in front of CircleK.

Times may vary, but basically we have the car in front of Mickey, crossing paths with her at University and Landry as he made the turn, she would have been waiting to cross at the intersection, she is then following him up Landry. The other white truck passes the car on Landry, then at the intersection of Landry and University he turns onto University.

Those two vehicle have now been ruled out. Meanwhile back, Mickey is being followed by our Z 71. Whew, hope you all can follow.

Your 2 posts together make total sense.

So... if the truck on Versailles is the same VOI truck on Landry, then it was definitely following her. And it had to have started following her from the very beginning of her route. If it wasn't, it would have passed her (at least on St. John St.). It also seems like an odd (zigzag) route for a vehicle.

215 st. Landry

A.C.I, I'm a little confused on this addy. I have tried to find what business this is and keep coming up with no physical address for that number. Also, all the odd numbers are on the same side of the street as the apt complex.....and that wouldn't match the angle of the surveilliance the Olds was caught on. Maybe 216....which is the brick bldg across from the complex and is the lawyer's office ???

A.C.I, I'm a little confused on this addy. I have tried to find what business this is and keep coming up with no physical address for that number. Also, all the odd numbers are on the same side of the street as the apt complex.....and that wouldn't match the angle of the surveilliance the Olds was caught on. Maybe 216....which is the brick bldg across from the complex and is the lawyer's office ???

224 has a business in the complex. I too thought 215 looked like a private home.

But I assume A.C.I. knows where the cameras are - and I am far away.

Could it be it had already been called in?

If this last truck is not THE truck it could be that she indeed diverted her path, the exact route is still unkwown and they still haven't done a thorough search in the correct spot. Perhaps the perpetrator wasn't 100% immaculate but no one has really looked in the right spot.

Dispatch said no one called it in yet. So its hard to say whats actually going on. All we know is what LE tells us. And right now we're just supposed to be on the lookout for a z71. *shrugs*

216 is possible. I dont know the exact address. Thats just what google street view shows as the address. But yes, it is the law office directly across the street from the apartments. But JFYI it is no longer a law office. It belongs to "premier inc."

Well maybe they were busy, but a few days back a suspicious newer model Z71 that was parked in the grass on the corner of St. Mary and Parkside was called in and not one officer showed up to check it out. So IMO that says they dont really care about the truck.

Or they already know who that Z71 belongs to and not releasing so they can gather more info or follow perp to hopefully find out where Mickey is.

Dispatch said no one called it in yet. So its hard to say whats actually going on. All we know is what LE tells us. And right now we're just supposed to be on the lookout for a z71. *shrugs*

Did they think the tip was too vague? If it was a really detailed tip, then that does seem to imply they are just giving us a pastime to be happy lol.

Seriously... I could go nuts if I keep trying to think about this story. Unlike you this has nothing to do with my career!

Would the truck bed of the z71 be painted white or does it have a black truck bed liner?

IF there's paint on Mickey's bike, could it have gotten on it when the perp tossed the bike into the truck bed?

it is also possible that the z71 truck is also a possible witness to something else they could have on camera that they do not want released to the general public.

moo
:moo:

Gosh....I really wish you guys would talk about the white truck. :croc:

5. Mickey is now following the car that has just turned at the corner of University & Landry, white truck of interest has now been following her since she was on Versailles.

6. White truck still following Mickey in front of CircleK.

Times may vary, but basically we have the car in front of Mickey, crossing paths with her at University and Landry as he made the turn, she would have been waiting to cross at the intersection, she is then following him up Landry. The other white truck passes the car on Landry, then at the intersection of Landry and University he turns onto University.

Those two vehicle have now been ruled out. Meanwhile back, Mickey is being followed by our Z 71. Whew, hope you all can follow.

Awesome job and Im sure they have alot more they arent telling us and they probably know exactly who it is following her. JMO

Maybe thats why they are asking for people with info on the Z71 to call info into the PI instead of LPD because they know thats not the truck and are trying to throw off the perp and they wont have to be flooded with tips about the Z71 since its not important.

Can you tell me where you read this? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche