LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I haven't caught up yet today, but I had an interesting drive today.

I went to Breaux Bridge for work so I decided to pass through Henderson around where the posts were about RM. I drove down Ko Dupuis road which runs along side the bayou, and holy hell, if that is not the perfect place to get rid of evidence, I don't know what is.

Long gravel road, no houses, deep woods on one side, and a bayou on the other.

I was looking the whole ride but i didn't see anything.

If that was so, there'd be video from this exact angle of someone picking a body up and a bike. They have video, not pictures. That's not what happened, no matter how convincing it seems.

I would think it would be very difficult to find the amount of blood that would be present from a scrape, esp considering there was rain shortly after she was reported missing.

What about the dogs? Does rain mess up their ability too track? Like Would the dogs be able to sense/scent her having been there injured on brashear or vErsailles? I'm not familiar with the capability of police dogs and blood hounds

If that was so, there'd be video from this exact angle of someone picking a body up and a bike. They have video, not pictures. That's not what happened, no matter how convincing it seems.

Unless they were dragged to beyond camera view.

Maybe LE already has that footage, but hasn't released it. Maybe that is why they are telling the public to be on the look out for that particular truck. ????

Wow! Freaky s**t! I havent slept the last few nights, I guess I will not tonight either...

I just can't think it is likely with NO witnesses or evidence.

What if the truck dragged the bike into the parking lot on the right?

Would have been quick.

Oh, god. Is this true?

If we've been looking at it, her family's been looking at it.

Unbearable.

I don't think I can read anymore right now.

http://i45.tinypic.com/rjfkmb.gif

with text
http://i47.tinypic.com/efqirr.gif

it is harder to tell by just looking at it... but how i look at them is another way entirely and less visual and cant post it or you wouldn't understand what you were looking at...

it is her

Do we know if the truck stopped at that position while it was video recorded. I would think if that truck struck MS at that location, there would be video of someone jutting her and the bike into the truck or moving her??

Is this the truck pic then her pic then putting them together? If so, you may have just solved alot of the mystery! Oh my!

I in no way believe LE would have released that pic to the public if it showed Mickey run over.

I think folks are just getting desperate for answers. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member