LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the truck dragged the bike into the parking lot on the right?

Would have been quick.

Oh, god. Is this true?

If we've been looking at it, her family's been looking at it.

Unbearable.

I don't think I can read anymore right now.

True, both she and the bike could have been dragged to a point that was out of camera range.?

Is it possible she was stopped in BOTH photos? If she stopped to look behind her on the Versallies photo, she might have paused after crossing University to see if they were still there or they turned.

Hey guys, I'm Lauren and I'm a newbie. I've been a lurked for awhile, but I'm glad to finally join in! I have been so consumed with this case, I'm not sure why- I'm not from anywhere near there nor do I know anyone there. I'm just devastated by the idea that someone could be so evil as to take this girl away from her loved ones. I'm a few years older than Mickey, but I've had my fair share of fearless nights where I would walk home alone after a night out with friends. Maybe that's why I became obsessed with the Lauren Spierer case before this one. The bottom line is that those girls could have been me, they could have been any one of us, and that's terrifying.

That being said, I don't think Mickey is under that truck in the picture. I don't think police would have released that one, and I don't think that would have gone unnoticed by someone at Circle K. Just my opinion, though. I could be wrong.

Guys her family did not just see these pics, they saw her in the video. Her sister described recognizing her mannerisms. This from a video, it would be on camera if she was hit.

If the truck in the picture actually ran her over, the bike surely would have had to be way more damaged, right?

It's possible that LE knows exactly what happened and isn't saying. Maybe that's why Nancy Shunick was so sure the bike was in an accident. Maybe that's why they weren't looking for the people at the Circle K, because they came forward to tell what happened for the reward money. Who knows... but I agree that if LE thought for a second she was under the truck, they wouldn't have released it. Makes you think...

Maybe that's why the guy at the gas station seemed to be running to go inside....but do LE have video or stills of the truck occupant(s) scooping up Mickey and her bike?

So, is it true that EquuSearch is no longer helping with this case?

LE would never release those pictures if that's what it was.

Remember Rafferty's vehicle at the gas station? People swore Tori was in the front seat with duct tape over her face. And the little dog with it's head over his shoulder?

I remember the kittens in the trees in the Caylee Anthony case too.

They were all there. We could all see that stuff. But it just wasn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee