Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead:
http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp?PR_Id=4677

Original Release: May 25, 2012
1128rk9.jpg

Original Release: May 26, 2012
34t62x3.jpg

This is not the updated photo they are referencing. The updated photo is the one on the other street, where the bed cover is visible.

Here is the issue I'm having with letting this picture go. I feel like it just doesn't look like the truck is connecting with the road. It looks un natural to me. I took the white line from the road and created the red line. Then I copied the red line, recolored it, and moved it down to the bottom of the back tire. You can see there is a space between where I THINK the bottom of the front tire should be, and where it actually is.

uUP6r.jpg
[/QUOTe

I've always thought that, and once the pics were blown up, it became more apparent.

LA

I can only speak for myself, but I never "quit" on any missing person, whether they are believed to be alive or dead. I want to find all the many many deceased missing people just as much as any who are miraculously still alive. The families of all missing people deserve that.

But just as some can't find a reason that someone would remove an injured or deceased person from a crime scene and hide that person, I can't think of a reasonable scenario where the abductor would keep someone alive but dump the victim's bike in a swamp.

I can think of a reason to keep her alive but its not a place my mind wants to go.

I thought shadow too, but where is the shadow from the road sign? Fellow sleuthers claim the shadow from that sign falls on the truck, so if they are in fact both shadows, they are mutually exclusive.

Yes I'm quoting myself lol. But since seeing the photo of the initial (but now ruled-out) truck, there is nothing in the road there.

So maybe I am seeing Mickey's shadow in this pic. But my question still stands about the road sign. The shadow of the road sign can't fall on the truck based on the angle / location of Mickey's shadow in the prior pic. So what is that mark on the passenger's front door?

The only way I could see Mickey volunteering to get inside someones vehicle is if maybe the driver was around her own age,and possibly a really good looking guy that maybe she thought was really cute.Maybe he flirted with her and she fell for him.But suspicion points too much to the one truck that has not come forward yet.Either he lives an extremely busy life or there just hasn't been enough pictures of his truck placed in areas where he would see them.

Someone posted earlier today that Brettly said the he and her talked about who could pick up guys the fastest or something like that.

I saw that post earlier too... but Brettly has an ex girlfriend. Of course that doesn't mean he exclusively dates women, but just wanted to add that info.

If LE doesn't have any concrete evidence pointing to a singular person, if there is one, that guy is sure happy that most peeps here are focused solely on a stranger hit and run abduction hide the body scenario. Because that keeps the perp off the hot seat and safe from being targeted or discovered because everyone wants the killed and hid by the driver of truck theory to be true.

Could be that somebody Mickey knows picked her up and harmed her.
I hope LE has something more to go on so they can get to the bottom of who did this to Mickey.

we have to get over the truck running her over in front of the circle K. if that were the case, there would be a picture of the truck putting her in the car. these are still frames from video, right? the police have the video and would see her and the bike being put in the truck. even if it's not video, the next picture would show the bike and her being put in. right??

And the description of the bike, ' a bent rear rim' , does not fit with the scenario of her being totally run over. Imo, the bike would have been mangled and crushed.

It is straight up weird.

Nah, I woudn't call it weird, or morbid as someone else suggested. I guess you had to be there. I was interested in the fact that she KNEW RM and his gf so well, and she was describing him, and saying she didn't know what to think, "but did you see that new pic of the bike in the truck?!" And it led me to believe it was a pic that MSM had released b/t the time I left home and got the command center.

I can think of a reason to keep her alive but its not a place my mind wants to go.

Yes...the very few who have been found alive were subjected to who knows what...

But even fewer have been adults...Mickey would be in a very exclusive group indeed if she is being kept alive by a stranger.

I wish the person with the da$%ed white truck would be identified and ruled in or out...the longer this goes on, the person becomes absolutely the likely culprit. Surely someone knows this person, has suspicions, has reason to believe this person travels that area at night. If so, please come forward.

But I know that not everyone knows about this case, as we tend to believe here at WS...I have two sisters in TX and neither had heard of it until I told them this week. My niece in Baton Rouge did not know until last weekend, a full week later and that came from me too. So it IS possible that the driver does not even know he is being sought, assuming he is from out of the area anyway. I don't believe that...but it is possible.

aah...I tend to be a cyclist, a motorist that goes one path back and forth. I can easily see MS traveling exactly back the way she came. Except would she stop at an ATM?

I agree, I use the same route all the time, so friends and family know where I went.

LA

Nah, I woudn't call it weird, or morbid as someone else suggested. I guess you had to be there. I was interested in the fact that she KNEW RM and his gf so well, and she was describing him, and saying she didn't know what to think, "but did you see that new pic of the bike in the truck?!" And it led me to believe it was a pic that MSM had released b/t the time I left home and got the command center.

Per the mods, we can sleuth McGee up to a certain extent... That being said, I am curious to hear what his girlfriend's BFF thinks of him in relation to this situation.

Is it against the rules here to post information about where the searches are taking place???

And the description of the bike, ' a bent rear rim' , does not fit with the scenario of her being totally run over. Imo, the bike would have been mangled and crushed.

and heres a video of BayouBecky going down St. Landy. You can tell at around 0.06 seconds when her car goes over a raised hump on the street right where the truck and mickey in the photos went over the same hump..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5aL_KiDkhk"]Mickey Route part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Originally Posted by wodalo View Post
http://i45.tinypic.com/rjfkmb.gif

with text
http://i47.tinypic.com/efqirr.gif

it is harder to tell by just looking at it... but how i look at them is another way entirely and less visual and cant post it or you wouldn't understand what you were looking at...

it is her

Bringing this over for newcomers.
In Wodalo's opinion.
Ok this is going to be wierd, but I clicked on the first link. On the picture, I put my mouse on the pic and rolled my mouse (what do you call it when you move a mouse) and that truck pic became MS pic. Is that intentional? It just seems too close in time to be believable.

Is it against the rules here to post information about where the searches are taking place???

I don't think so. I wouldn't want to see detailed information since this is a public forum. But if Whiskey Bay or other places of importence are being searched, I don't see the harm in sharing that info.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a mod!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member