LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and wodalo the other thing that has me still a bit puzzled, is the light that seems to be shining off the bike light, from under the truck, where you had indicated. Could that light actually be from the front headlamp of the truck?

for what its worth...

here is a new gif (done quickly) ignore other truck... its just there to give us one more frame from the same camera

http://i48.tinypic.com/2942on9.gif

The photo with the truck going the other direction seems to be fairly clear and where Mickey was/will be there doesn't appear to be a bulge or pothole on the road. On the photo with Mickey, there does seem to be something dark on the road close to her bike. Is that road?

ETA: It looks like it might be her shadow.

I don't think we are supposed to discuss deleted posts with the mods, or it may seem like we are confronting them or criticizing them. jmo

You're also not supposed to respond to deleted posts, even if you don't know they're deleted.

Oh and wodalo the other thing that has me still a bit puzzled, is the light that seems to be shining off the bike light, from under the truck, where you had indicated. Could that light actually be from the front headlamp of the truck?

The light is freshly laid oil, or a reflection off the LEFT TURN ONLY sign.

oh okay perfectly fine. I guess that poster can PM a mod if she wishes to discuss and it's none of our beeswax. Thanks for the reminder. Don't want to get in trouble.
BBM. (Bolded By Me)

I had to smile at that familiar phrase. Later euphemisms <sp> are "none of your bidness" and "nunya". ;)

Moving on...

The photo with the truck going the other direction seems to be fairly clear and where Mickey was/will be there doesn't appear to be a bulge or pothole on the road. On the photo with Mickey, there does seem to be something dark on the road close to her bike. Is that road?

ETA: It looks like it might be her shadow.

watch the youtube video w/ them driving MS path--it's on the very first page of every forum. You can clearly tell there is a bump in the road when they drive over that area in the video. JMO of course :)

You're also not supposed to respond to deleted posts, even if you don't know they're deleted.

i know you are on here a lot...I went back and read where I left off last night and see no new developments. Am I correct Chicken? Just trying to make sure I didn't miss anything :) THANK YOU!

How's the weather for the searches today?

Originally Posted by wodalo View Post
http://i45.tinypic.com/rjfkmb.gif

with text
http://i47.tinypic.com/efqirr.gif

it is harder to tell by just looking at it... but how i look at them is another way entirely and less visual and cant post it or you wouldn't understand what you were looking at...

it is her

Bringing this over for newcomers.
In Wodalo's opinion.

Is it me or do I see what appears o be the driver's side door open & 2 faces "fuzzy" & where the door is opened? I can almost see her "fro" as her sister referred to her hair when it gets humid.

That happened to me on another thread. I was answering a question and when I looked back the question was gone. Felt like I was talking to myself! lol

Well now that you do it that way, I'm able to see a white spot in front of Mickey's bike, glowing, very small, but there. So, just maybe what we are seeing is light reflections?

in the bike pic, the reflectors on the wheels are casting a "reflection" (from another source) and her light is a light "source" producing light.

the light in question under the truck is from a light "source" and clearly "casts" light in the trucks under-shadow... this light source is roughly an inch or two off the ground and is "not" a reflection... this i am sure of...

if the bike "reflectors" are under this truck in the trucks under-shadow they are blocked from any light "source" to reflect and can not be seen...

hope that made sense... i try not to speak to technically... any 3d modelers, animators or photographers out there will understand what i am talking about

i know you are on here a lot...I went back and read where I left off last night and see no new developments. Am I correct Chicken? Just trying to make sure I didn't miss anything :) THANK YOU!

How's the weather for the searches today?

Weather's nice today!

That happened to me on another thread. I was answering a question and when I looked back the question was gone. Felt like I was talking to myself! lol

Now ya see it, now ya don't. And it makes US look like a jackbutt unless we have a quote, which we aren't supposed to have if it appears to be a rumor.

no, first of all there would be one on the other side as well, but that being said...

no... it is a "source" of light and clearly casts a beam...

Hola
How, is there any way, to get a closer/blown up (I'm 'ancien regime, don't know current terminology) a pic. I would be willing to go to the Latino community myself. I ask because it appears that you are the most tech-gifted of all posters & I still believe they may have seen something but are too scared to say 'the nail that sticks out gets hammered.'

Hola
How, is there any way, to get a closer/blown up (I'm 'ancien regime, don't know current terminology) a pic. I would be willing to go to the Latino community myself. I ask because it appears that you are the most tech-gifted of all posters & I still believe they may have seen something but are too scared to say 'the nail that sticks out gets hammered.'

I remember you asking yesterday, and I'm sorry no one has gotten with you on that. Anyone here want to give her a pic to print out? If not, I will try to find someone from the search headquarters to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne