Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's crappy.

I stopped reading the FB page. People get so weird.

So many people are absolutely disgusting and disrespectful there. I had to stop reading comments as well.

Wow, that's crappy.

I stopped reading the FB page. People get so weird.

are you serious? people in baton rouge post missing posters ALL OVER the light posts and electric posts of their cats gone missing. i mean ALL OVER. they are stapled everywhere in the southdowns area. as if anyone should care about a poster of a missing HUMAN BEING!!!! that just blows my mind! who ARE these people??!!

After post thought, he could have joined them late, too.

That's how it is working offshore. My husband works 28/28. Unfortunately he does miss out on 28 days of things going on with our family. But that's how it is.

I drove by the other day, and there was someone in a uniform sitting out front in a lawn chair! I don't know if it was a security guard or someone taking a break from a search---

:cool: Was the security guard slathering on some Coppertone????

i too find this strange. not that it really means anything to the case, but i think it's weird that you would miss your sons graduation. not judging, just saying it seems odd

Sadly, this is not unusual in the oil business.

Sorry for a dumb question. Do the searchers carry a lawn chair with them?

Not that I know of! When I passed by there were cars in the parking tower attached to the hospital. Looked like something was going on, but I have no idea if there was a search or not.

I heard BW (or his family) had a camp on Whiskey Bay. Anyone know if this is true or just another rumor. Sorry it's kinda a random question!

Do you have a link for that info?

To be fair, the wind has ripped some down. Back in the beginning lots of people were going sparingly with the duct tape, using a tiny piece at the top and bottom. Lots of them were completely folded down so you couldn't really see the pic or read anything, and then we started taping all 4 sides completely.

that makes me feel better. thank you for making that point. whew. i was in total shock and disgust before

So many people are absolutely disgusting and disrespectful there. I had to stop reading comments as well.

Anyone who would object to putting a poster up, or who tear one down, deserves a punch in the mouth - hard. So many dirtbags, so few men to punch their lights out.

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Leaves with BW bikes to his house to get his car
leaves bike and drives thru TBell caught on video
Text from friend to MS
Drives with BW to his house to eat
Receives call from friends about Mels 1:30
Leaves on bike for ride home
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work MS not home yet
Appro. 9am Sat CS starts trying to find her
No show for graduation
Reported missing by mom/CS
BW questioned and poly given
LPD releases videos
MS on video at 1:48 and 1:51
LPD asks drivers of 2 wt and hoopty to come forward
Bike found at WB 5 days later sumerged in water
LPD questoned RM and released
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try to piece the facts together or add as necessary any I've left out.

If this is true, then I am wrong. Technology has changed a bit, so sorry.

If so, this may be a great thing to know.

LA

Nothing to be sorry about they don't like to let people know what they can really track...

"With the older style analog cellular phones and digital mobile phones that are not GPS capable the cellular network provider can determine where the phone is to within a hundred feet or so using “triangulation” because at any one time, the phone is usually able to communicate with more than one of the aerial arrays provided by the phone network. The cell towers are typically 6 to 12 miles apart (less in cities) and a phone is usually within range of at least three of them. By comparing the signal strength and time lag for the phone’s carrier signal to reach at each tower, the network provider can triangulate the phone’s approximate position."

http://pursuitmag.com/locating-mobile-phones-through-pinging-and-triangulation/

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Receives call from friends about Mels
Seen on video 1:48
Seen on video 1:51
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work
No show for graduation
LPD releases videos
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try to piece the facts together or add as necessary any I've left out.
Didn't MS talk to a friend on the phone while they were at Taco Bell? Read that somewhere but can't remember where.

Yes as long as there were 3 cell towers in range.

This is what they used in the Zahra Baker case. It is much like getting a GPS location.

Also, would LE need a search warrant to get these records/logs on a suspect such as BW (or anyone else LE may consider a suspect) if said person didnt volunteer their phone up?
JMO

ETA: I do not believe BW to be involved just using that as an example.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Receives call from friends about Mels
Seen on video 1:48
Seen on video 1:51
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work
No show for graduation
LPD releases videos
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

there was a text message somewhere in there i think.

also, too bad her dad didn't check for her to be home when he left. i doubt he would have freaked, but he may have called her cell phone maybe and with her not answering maybe he would have been worried. idk, that might not have done any good at that point. who knows

Do you have a link for that info?

Hey, no, unfortunately it was something a friend of mine told me.. He knows some deputies in st Martin parish and I think one of them may have told him. Either way, it was just hearsay, I was jw if anyone else had heard the same.

There was this one guy, watching the searchers post flyers. He was yelling about it being illegal to put them up (in some places it is) and ripping them down. And not sure if this is the same guy or not, but one on FB whining about who's gonna come take them all down. I replied and told him that Mickey is STILL missing, but if/when she is found I will personally come take down every one in his neighborhood, just tell me the address.

Dear Lord! Who could be so cruel? I bet if his child was missing he wouldn't be yelling about illegal flyers. God help his soul.

Bless you for having the intelligence and restraint to deal with this "man."

Praying Mickey comes home soon.

K.

Also, would LE need a search warrant to get these records/logs on a suspect such as BW (or anyone else LE may consider a suspect) if said person didnt volunteer their phone up?
JMO

Usually. I do believe the FBI can circumvent the search warrant part though, and they were brought in very early.

goodness gracious, chicken fried is killing me.

Give him time. He is compiling a lot of info and from what I understand has trouble with his hand(s) so typing it all out can be time
consuming. I think he is also going thru the process to get verified with WS and checking what he's got with LE/PI? Just be patient! I know he will provide us with enough to keep us busy for days if not weeks.

Chicken, if you are reading, thanks in advance for all of your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha