LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I have read it's a map with cameras on it, cars/trucks locations, and MS locations. Im thinking it's everything we have just on one map...maybe with some of his pictures? If not then I missed something entirely and I apologize if this adds to any confusion in the thread.

Ahh I see. So a comprehensive map of some sort. Cool. Just checking

chicken fried rode around with a security guard yesterday and did some own investigating of his own and is coming up with some pictures and maps and some info to give us. he made it sound like it was going to be something "new" to us, but he didn't want to post it half !@@, so he's taking his time and getting it all checked over before posting it

liltexan, do you have a link of that map of the possible routes that you posted a few days ago. it was interactive, for lack of a better computer techy word

That map was actually TexasLil's, not mine (I know that's not confusing at all, lol!).

I agree that map is wonderful, but I don't have it bookmarked.

Can anyone else link TexasLil's map?

tia

They had a popcorn machine on the first floor. It was a BIG deal to go to Sears and get a bag.

OT: I loved to go to Sears in New Orleans and buy candy that they sold by weight - loved the chocolate stars, chocolate discs with white sprinkles and malted milk balls! Great memories!

The father was still out on the work/job event that he went to at 2:30AM and missed the son's graduation? Note he says "They went to my son's graduation", not we. May be normal for his line of work, but your son only graduates high school once.

Very normal, unfortunately. My husband (offshore worker) almost missed my c-section.

If this is true, then I am wrong. Technology has changed a bit, so sorry.

If so, this may be a great thing to know.

LA

They retroactively tracked Kyron Hirnan's stepmother, I believe.

It's a pretty neat trick.

Also, would LE need a search warrant to get these records/logs on a suspect such as BW (or anyone else LE may consider a suspect) if said person didnt volunteer their phone up?
JMO

ETA: I do not believe BW to be involved just using that as an example.
The laws vary from state to state, some being more lenient than others. In most cases, however, LE would have to show probable cause to secure a search warrant. In some jurisdictions a subpoena will do.

Here's a recent report by the ACLU:

Given the intimate nature of location information, the government should have to obtain a warrant based upon probable cause to track cell phones. That is what is necessary to protect Americans' privacy, and it is also what is required under the constitution. But is that what the police do? The answer is it depends. Law enforcement agencies' tracking policies are in a state of chaos, with different towns following different rules — or in some cases, having no rules at all.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/technolog...tionwide-cell-phone-tracking-records-requests

I am NOT ridiculing or being disrespective or poking fun. I was one that actually believed that could be her body under wheels. I am saying that we have been analyzing these few photos so much we are seeing all sorts of things in them.

Thanks for the explanation. Let's drop it now. It does come across as disrespectful - especially for those that might not have seen or don't remember the original posts.

Salem

Right it was about eating at Mels but was that a fact or told to le by bw?

LE presumably heard about this call from BW. They did verify the call, and the content of the call.

I know these threads are moving so fast, it is hard to keep up! Some of those earlier threads had lots of info about the phone calls, but I don't know which of the earlier threads!

If I get some time, I will go back and see if I can find some links for you.

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Leaves with BW bikes to his house to get his car
leaves bike and drives thru TBell caught on video
Drives with BW to his house to eat
Receives call from friends about Mels 1:30
Receives text from friend
Leaves on bike for ride home
MS has backpack, mace, vera bradley wallet and phone

Dad leaves home 2:30 for work MS not home yet
Appro. 9am Sat CS starts trying to find her
No show for graduation
Reported missing by mom/CS
BW questioned and poly given
LPD releases videos
MS on video at 1:47 and 1:49
LPD asks drivers of 2 wt and hoopty to come forward
Bike found at WB 5 days later sumerged in water
LPD questoned RM and released
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try to piece the facts together or add as necessary any I've left out.

ADDED CHANGES, anything else?

Mickey's Dad knew she was not home at 2:30 when he left for work. That is less than 45 minutes after Mickey is photographed. So from 1:48 to 2:30 someone knows she left and someone knows she didn't make it home.

My next thought is: If none of her friends could get a hold of Mickey with her cell number, did anyone call the house? If BW and Mickey were supposed to go to the stables, wouldn't he have called her family when he couldn't reach her by her cell/FB/IM, knowing she was going straight home and should be there?

Well when MS would leave BW's house (or wherever) at night, she probably didn't call to tell her parents every time she was heading home. She probably also didn't habitually tell BW every time she made it back to her house. (As someone posted earlier, many of us 20somethings tend to think we're invincible and aren't as careful as we should be.)

How firm were these morning stable plans? I feel like - no, BW wouldn't necessarily have started calling her parents if it was a "let's maybe go" kind of thing. Just saying.

I wonder if we try to rebuild her night in sequence with only facts if we would see anything different.

Evening at Artsmosphere
Leaves with BW bikes to his house to get his car
leaves bike and drives thru TBell caught on video
Text from friend to MS
Drives with BW to his house to eat
Receives call from friends about Mels 1:30
Leaves on bike for ride home
Dad leaves home 2:30 for work MS not home yet
Appro. 9am Sat CS starts trying to find her
No show for graduation
Reported missing by mom/CS
BW questioned and poly given
LPD releases videos
MS on video at 1:48 and 1:51
LPD asks drivers of 2 wt and hoopty to come forward
Bike found at WB 5 days later sumerged in water
LPD questoned RM and released
Hoopty and 1 wt cleared

As you noticied I didnt include all the disussion regarding wt because its not fact. Please lets try to piece the facts together or add as necessary any I've left out.

When MS and BW left Artmosphere, MS was on her bike, was BW in his car?

I've posted quite few flyers around abbeville and noticed about a day or two later almost half of them were missing ... I guess some people really do have no heart!!

Bless you Lacole! Your efforts have not been wasted. God sees your heart. However, you are right, some people have no compassion and seemingly no heart. I feel sorry for them.

This young lady has touched so many lives and I believe we will know what happened to her. Sadly, I don't think she's alive (although I don't discount a miracle). Not meaning to offend or be negative. I would LOVE a happy ending to Mickey's story.

I feel honored to just "know" her through her family and friends. She seems like an awesome young lady. Where are you Mickey?

K.

Sherlock Holmes: Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

With the limited amount of facts to which we're being made privy, all that remains is creating "possible scenarios where those limited facts would fit". I think it's a healthy exercise, so long as the conjecture is itself healthy and does not assume unrealistic factors.

Mickey's Dad knew she was not home at 2:30 when he left for work. That is less than 45 minutes after Mickey is photographed. So from 1:48 to 2:30 someone knows she left and someone knows she didn't make it home.

My next thought is: If none of her friends could get a hold of Mickey with her cell number, did anyone call the house? If BW and Mickey were supposed to go to the stables, wouldn't he have called her family when he couldn't reach her by her cell/FB/IM, knowing she was going straight home and should be there?

Good points, great questions!

I was initially very suspicious of BW. I have followed from the first page of Mickeys going missing and BW leaves me with many open ended questions without clear answers.
jmo

OT: I loved to go to Sears in New Orleans and buy candy that they sold by weight - loved the chocolate stars, chocolate discs with white sprinkles and malted milk balls! Great memories!

That's right. I forgot about that. I think they had candy at the Lafayette store, too. I can visualize myself walking around with a little bag of chocolates.

Well when MS would leave BW's house (or wherever) at night, she probably didn't call to tell her parents every time she was heading home. She probably also didn't habitually tell BW every time she made it back to her house. (As someone posted earlier, many of us 20somethings tend to think we're invincible and aren't as careful as we should be.)

How firm were these morning stable plans? I feel like - no, BW wouldn't necessarily have started calling her parents if it was a "let's maybe go" kind of thing. Just saying.

agreed. i doubt that after such a late night, BW found it odd that she didn't call about going to the stables. it is a shame that she and BW didn't have a system where she texted him "i'm home" every time she got home. i think i would have created that system with my best friend if i rode from their house at night often, even at 21

Apparently I missed something, since everyone has been begging for something from Chicken Fried. What is he working on that we don't already know?

We don't know yet. Personal recon, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper