Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken created the following showing the location of bike:
That pic may have been before he heard from the reporter. The reporter stated the bike was "directly under the interstate".

Hey just dropping back in, and saw you're discussing the bike.

It's IMPORTANT TO NOTE that that I made that map BEFORE the reporter clarified it. I pressed her with a follow-up e-mail, quoted above and she insisted it was found directly under the bridge.

Now I am wondering - has any new into come out that the bike was 100 yds. north? Or is this based upon my old map? I need to redo the map unless someone else has come forward with the 100-yd. claim.

I got my info from a reporter who was there. But she may have been wrong.... as I understand it, she di NOT see the bike personally. It's very possible she gave the wrong description, even though she was there.....

LINK please, for the new info?

From what I was told in person by St Martin Sheriff it was directly under bridge

Let's entertain this idea for a moment. Would he/she be dropping useful info, feeling braggish...or trying to steer the opposite direction?

None of the above. Look at all the unregistered guests just reading.

Hey just dropping back in, and saw you're discussing the bike.

It's IMPORTANT TO NOTE that that I made that map BEFORE the reporter clarified it. I pressed her with a follow-up e-mail, quoted above and she insisted it was found directly under the bridge.

Now I am wondering - has any new into come out that the bike was 100 yds. north? Or is this based upon my old map? I need to redo the map unless someone else has come forward with the 100-yd. claim.

I got my info from a reporter who was there. But she may have been wrong.... as I understand it, she di NOT see the bike personally. It's very possible she gave the wrong description, even though she was there.....

LINK please, for the new info?

As far as I know there is no new info. Please update your map :)

This Google Map screenshot will give you a little idea of where the bike was found. Not that great of a shot due to the sun glare and the little Google man won't go all the way down the short gravel road but better than nothing I suppose. You can barely see the water in the background.

2r7lp2c.jpg

Do you have the google link to that? Pretty please?

Let's entertain this idea for a moment. Would he/she be dropping useful info, feeling braggish...or trying to steer the opposite direction?

i think they'd be being useful...

There's really no reason to take the bike if it was an accident and certainly no reason to take the body. If there was so little damage to the bike, there would be no damage to the perp's vehicle. Bringing the body and bike with him would increase the chance of implicating him in the hit and run.

I've given two reasons why if, this was an abduction, was it necessary to take the bike.
1. The perp's fingerprints were on it.
2. B/c the perp didn't want LE to know the exact location of the abduction.

If no. 2 is correct, then the perp could live in that neighborhood.

I agree with no. 2. If perp lives nearby, he wouldn't want the bike found in his neighborhood. The other possibility is the bike being necessary to lure MS into the vehicle.

that's the thing, if he didn't hit her bad enough to kill her, then why would he take her?

if he did hit her bad enough to kill her then there would be blood or tissue somewhere that someone would have noticed.

She could have been injured like internally. The roadways throughout the entire area have not been swabbed for DNA I am almost certain.

i think she was tazered that's why there's no trace or screams. how do you get a tazer? anyone can buy them? it's not like a permit thing like a gun?

Hubby is in LE & he had to buy my taser for me (not the stun gun, the one that shoots the leeds) & ONLY got it since he is a licensed taser instructor & certified to carry one.

I agree with no. 2 if perp lives nearby, he wouldn't want the bike found in his neighborhood. The other possibility is the bike being necessary to lure MS into the vehicle.

I think neighborhood is a good possibility.

I'm still hanging on to the pedestrian possibility. I'm just stubborn that way.

Hubby is in LE & he had to buy my taser for me (not the stun gun, the one that shoots the leeds) & ONLY got it since he is a licensed taser instructor & certified to carry one.

Anyone can buy a stun gun. I have several.

Interesting. Are you thinking along the lines of the perp trying to get close to the investigation to see what LE has/knows?

If it's a neighborhood thing, the perp could have been part of the inner circle from the jump.

Get rid of the bike because of prints.

Who worked on that bike, repaired it, knew Mickey, knew her routes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc