LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just viewed the article with photos of white trucks, which look identical...Mickey Shunick Details are Eerily Familiar to Lauren Spierer

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981357051

As well a warm welcome to all the new members!

:welcome:

Given the chaos at City Hall which almost perfectly coincided with the MS disappearance, it's not difficult to see why public confidence in city LE is low.

My knowing that the FBI is involved does, however, give me some bit of hope. I know quite a few folks with the Bureau, including a neighbor of mine. Those guys are badasses.

oooooo, see if you can get some info from your neighbor. well, i doubt he'll tell u and if he does, u wont be able totell us :maddening:

bbm: Uh, Chicken -- just how "brand new" are we talking?

Just before May 18. The road work sign was still up. It also could have been a "FRESH OIL" sign, too.

So, when I shot it June 3, it was maybe 2-1/2 weeks old. That's brand new to me.

Not one mark or scratch. you could almost eat off of it - even that long afterward.

surely if it were the breaux bridge kid they'd have him in their custody. his alibi must have panned out. i really don't think it's him. poor kid must be hating life right now

I'd have a lot more sympathy for him if he hadn't shined a big ol' spotlight on himself by killing a guy while driving under the influence a couple of years ago.

Not to say he "deserves" the negative attention he's getting now, but the fact remains -- he wouldn't be in this situation had the events of 2 years ago not taken place. Victim of his own doing, so-to-speak.

I'll make a second set of all my uploaded photos then. One for the thread and one for Photobucket, just to make the Apple addicts happy.

Y'all better not stiff me on the tip!! :snooty:

I'm on an iPad, have no trouble

Just viewed the article with photos of white trucks, which look identical...Mickey Shunick Details are Eerily Familiar to Lauren Spierer

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981357051

i didnt follow laurens case. read a little on it tge other day, however. was that white truck involved with her or not? or is it like mickey, we arent sure if it is or isnt. are the models of these 2 trucks the same?

I'd have a lot more sympathy for him if he hadn't shined a big ol' spotlight on himself by killing a guy while driving under the influence a couple of years ago.

Not to say he "deserves" the negative attention he's getting now, but the fact remains -- he wouldn't be in this situation had the events of 2 years ago not taken place. Victim of his own doing, so-to-speak.

agreed, but it must really su#@

I hope this hasn't been asked and answered 1 bazzilion times already, but did Mickey wear a helmet?

i didnt follow laurens case. read a little on it tge other day, however. was that white truck involved with her or not? or is it like mickey, we arent sure if it is or isnt. are the models of these 2 trucks the same?

LE said the driver came forward in Lauren's case and was able to prove why he was there, due to picking up other workers, alibis, etc...

You can absolutely be hit and dragged underneath a car. But my EMT friend was very specific about how that happens. And you do not go IMMEDIATELY under the wheels of the car if you are on a bike, in an upright position, when you are first hit. You would FIRST be thrown in the air, maybe land on the hood or windshield, and then might end up falling off and be dragged under the wheels.

But that gif showed her going from standing upright, to instantly being on the ground under the tires. And my paramedic friend , who has seen many accidents with bikes and cars, said that to be under the front wheels immediately, as shown in the gif, she would have had to be crouching down or laying in the road. In other words, it depends totally upon where the point of impact was upon her body.

Is there animation? I thought the stills were 30 seconds-1 minute apart

Man, the theories here are really becoming irrational in here. MS shown run over in the pic, the street paved over after the abduction. People need to take a rest from here I believe. These way-out theories are not really "thinking out of the box" either. They're just as ridiculous as space aliens abducting her. Come on people. I know you're trying to come up with something new, but with no new facts we're just spinning our wheels with this claptrap.

I agree... I've posted these same photos on three different days, to provide visual evidence. Well, I've had my say. I'm not going to believe in a cover-up of this magnitude.

The first thing the police would have told the public is "this white truck ran over Mickey Shunick and took off. Help us find it."

Those who are saying that that's her in the photo, can you name for me another cover-up of comparable magnitude? Maybe this is SOP for the police to boldly release to the public a picture of a truck with a young woman under the wheels, but omit the fact that she's in the picture?

LE has said that the pic of her on the bike was the last time she was seen. So, she got hit, and then got up and is upright in the next photo? Just trying to sort out the logic going on here.

If anybody could have found video of the UFO abduction I knew it was you.

Somebody actually made a .gif of MS being run over by the white truck? LOL i would love to see that. I'll try to find it. Any help as to what page of the thread would be appreciated.

Here ya go

Attachments

• undertruck.jpg
    undertruck.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 78
  • undertruck2.jpg
    undertruck2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 80
If anybody could have found video of the UFO abduction I knew it was you.

Somebody actually made a .gif of MS being run over by the white truck? LOL i would love to see that. I'll try to find it. Any help as to what page of the thread would be appreciated.

wadolo i think was the poster's name. when you see it, it does get you thinking. its not as crazy as it sounds when you see it.

You can absolutely be hit and dragged underneath a car. But my EMT friend was very specific about how that happens. And you do not go IMMEDIATELY under the wheels of the car if you are on a bike, in an upright position, when you are first hit. You would FIRST be thrown in the air, maybe land on the hood or windshield, and then might end up falling off and be dragged under the wheels.

But that gif showed her going from standing upright, to instantly being on the ground under the tires. And my paramedic friend , who has seen many accidents with bikes and cars, said that to be under the front wheels immediately, as shown in the gif, she would have had to be crouching down or laying in the road. In other words, it depends totally upon where the point of impact was upon her body.

There are too many variables in any situation to predict the outcome with this much certainty.

Speed, weight, position, road conditions- 100 different things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members