LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the theories here are really becoming irrational in here. MS shown run over in the pic, the street paved over after the abduction. People need to take a rest from here I believe. These way-out theories are not really "thinking out of the box" either. They're just as ridiculous as space aliens abducting her. Come on people. I know you're trying to come up with something new, but with no new facts we're just spinning our wheels with this claptrap.

+ 1

Must be thread addiction with the combination of no solid info to work with.

anyone else got more t-boyisms?

Only one:

41592_162157007131626_8616_n.jpg

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/25154965/Man-Tased-for-Having-New-Iberia-Haircut.aspx

If anybody could have found video of the UFO abduction I knew it was you.

Somebody actually made a .gif of MS being run over by the white truck? LOL i would love to see that. I'll try to find it. Any help as to what page of the thread would be appreciated.

I think it may be in the timeline thread? IDK. It was everywhere. Consumed threads whole and licked its chops.

I agree... I've posted these same photos on three different days, to provide visual evidence. Well, I've had my say. I'm not going to believe in a cover-up of this magnitude.

The first thing the police would have told the public is "this white truck ran over Mickey Shunick and took off. Help us find it."

Those who are saying that that's her in the photo, can you name for me another cover-up of comparable magnitude? Maybe this is SOP for the police to boldly release to the public a picture of a truck with a young woman under the wheels, but omit the fact that she's in the picture?

LE has said that the pic of her on the bike was the last time she was seen. So, she got hit, and then got up and is upright in the next photo? Just trying to sort out the logic going on here.

I get what is being said here.

I might be guessing but I do know that many times there is one coat put down and subsequently a 2nd layer.

This would make everyone correct. First layer one day, 2nd layer subsequent to that.

Is there animation? I thought the stills were 30 seconds-1 minute apart

Not that I know of, but they were shown in a way that made it appear as though she went straight from being upright on her bike, to being in the same spot on the road, but underneath the front tires of the truck.

Not that I know of, but they were shown in a way that made it appear as though she went straight from being upright on her bike, to being in the same spot on the road, but underneath the front tires of the truck.

A stroke of genius, it was. A "grassy-knoll" photo for the ages.

There are too many variables in any situation to predict the outcome with this much certainty.

Speed, weight, position, road conditions- 100 different things

TRUE. But with the gif we were shown, it had her standing upright upon her bike, and we could see the road conditions and all of that. But true, there are a lot of variables. But in general, if a truck hits a bicyclist, the person is going to fly up in the air, or fly forward.

LOL, then, no no no she wasn't wearing a helmet.

You misunderstood. The posting screen won't let you create a post shorter than 5 letters. So a simple answer of "yes" or "no" is not allowed. At least, for my screen. I thought that was why you wrote "No...............".

Does anyone know why there was no time on the truck? was it a different camera that had messed up time set??

I, like another poster previously, saw a time stamp on one of the early pics of the truck in front of circle k that said 1:49. I remember thinking, wow, he was really on her @$$. I went back to look for it when the timing was questioned on another thread and could not find it on MSM sites. Still wondering, would LE ask them to photoshop it out? If so, why?

I get what is being said here.

I might be guessing but I do know that many times there is one coat put down and subsequently a 2nd layer.

This would make everyone correct. First layer one day, 2nd layer subsequent to that.

They don't put down one layer, paint on the reflective street markings, cover the fresh markings with a second layer, and then repaint the street markings.

That is.... unless UNIONS are involved!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member