LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRUE. But with the gif we were shown, it had her standing upright upon her bike, and we could see the road conditions and all of that. But true, there are a lot of variables. But in general, if a truck hits a bicyclist, the person is going to fly up in the air, or fly forward.
Not if she had fallen over for some reason... It was her right foot on the ground not her left...

And in a way I COULD see LE releasing a blurred photo of an impact to let the perp know "We saw it" now we have to find you!

but that is my opinion and not a popular one apparently...
:moo: sorry guys.

Ya know, whatever. I don't see how it could happen myself unless she was sucked under it like a Hoover. You asked to see it, I showed you. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I thank you for finding it for me and posting it again. I really do. I know you care about this girl, as does everyone here.

I was just away all day and came on hoping to find some new info or something and all there is are new theories that, in my mind, are getting farther and farther away from what could have happened instead of getting closer and closer. Guess I'm just frustrated. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

They don't put down one layer, paint on the reflective street markings, cover the fresh markings with a second layer, and then repaint the street markings.

That is.... unless UNIONS are involved!!! lol

hahaha

TRUE!

<modsnip>

This whole thing came up DAYS ago. I don't anyone here tonight seriously believes that is what happened. There are a few, though, that can't quite let go of it. I admit, it does look like something is there. But, just a weird illusion is all.

Not if she had fallen over for some reason... It was her right foot on the ground not her left...

And in a way I COULD see LE releasing a blurred photo of an impact to let the perp know "We saw it" now we have to find you!

but that is my opinion and not a popular one apparently...
:moo: sorry guys.

No, you are correct. IF she had fallen off her bike, or leaned over to pick up her phone, and he came upon her fast and rode over her, it could have happened that she ended up under the tires.

But if that happened, wouldn't the cops have seen it. And if they saw her crouched in the road, when a truck came by and ran over her, wouldn't they have said something about it?

They don't put down one layer, paint on the reflective street markings, cover the fresh markings with a second layer, and then repaint the street markings.

That is.... unless UNIONS are involved!!! lol

Reflectors in the pics not full painted lines.

This whole thing came up DAYS ago. I don't anyone here tonight seriously believes that is what happened. There are a few, though, that can't quite let go of it. I admit, it does look like something is there. But, just a weird illusion is all.

Believe me, there has been plenty of things that I've read here today that I'm thinking of and can't talk about, the truck right now is the least of my worries.

No, you are correct. IF she had fallen off her bike, or leaned over to pick up her phone, and he came upon her fast and rode over her, it could have happened that she ended up under the tires.

But if that happened, wouldn't the cops have seen it. And if they saw her crouched in the road, when a truck came by and ran over her, wouldn't they have said something about it?
I'd think so!
MAYBE they underestimated the "sloothers" online and thought no one would notice the image had been altered?

:) ok letting it goooooooooooooooo...........

so how long do serial killers (not saying this is the case) wait until they get their next victim?

i lived in BR during the whole DTL year of terror. it was awful. even though i dont want to be scared, i cant help but be. i wont let my husband leave me alone at night - like in a room even. and i'm having trouble sleeping. of course i want mickey found, but i want him found too. i HATE living in fear and i know its ridiculous for me to be this scared, but i can't help it

And I thank you for finding it for me and posting it again. I really do. I know you care about this girl, as does everyone here.

I was just away all day and came on hoping to find some new info or something and all there is are new theories that, in my mind, are getting farther and farther away from what could have happened instead of getting closer and closer. Guess I'm just frustrated. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

We know no more now than when these pics were released and her bike was found. We don't even know what route she rode or intended to ride.

The simple, unfortunate fact is that there has not been any new evidence since the bike was found. That was 10 days ago. So were are left with our imaginations for coming up with 101 possible theories of how she disappeared. And looking at these five pictures over and over and over.

We have seen plenty of other things in these photos, too. Believe me.

I, like another poster previously, saw a time stamp on one of the early pics of the truck in front of circle k that said 1:49. I remember thinking, wow, he was really on her @$$. I went back to look for it when the timing was questioned on another thread and could not find it on MSM sites. Still wondering, would LE ask them to photoshop it out? If so, why?

Well, if you look at the image of Mickey on her Bike in front of the Circle K and the picture of the truck, the truck picture has been cropped in closer. Soo...I guess it's totally possible that a time stamp has been cropped out? I asked about the reason for the cropping earlier, but no one really seemed to think it was an issue and just done for us to focus more on the truck.

so how long do serial killers (not saying this is the case) wait until they get their next victim?

i lived in BR during the whole DTL year of terror. it was awful. even though i dont want to be scared, i cant help but be. i wont let my husband leave me alone at night - like in a room even. and i'm having trouble sleeping. of course i want mickey found, but i want him found too. i HATE living in fear and i know its ridiculous for me to be this scared, but i can't help it

I'm pretty sure this is not a serial killer. But, that's only my opinion. I think this guy took his truck home and put it inside the garage, and hasn't taken it out since. I just can't imaging that none of his neighbors are questioning if it's possibly his truck.

Get a dog. Seriously. My wife has felt so much safer since we have a dog. That little booger loves her and wouldn't let anything hurt her and protects our house like a watchman.

Believe me, there has been plenty of things that I've read here today that I'm thinking of and can't talk about, the truck right now is the least of my worries.

why cant u talk about it? was it PMs?

Well, if you look at the image of Mickey on her Bike in front of the Circle K and the picture of the truck, the truck picture has been cropped in closer. Soo...I guess it's totally possible that a time stamp has been cropped out? I asked about the reason for the cropping earlier, but no one really seemed to think it was an issue and just done for us to focus more on the truck.
There's no time stamp in the picture of her either. Cropped or not.

I'm pretty sure this is not a serial killer. But, that's only my opinion. I think this guy took his truck home and put it inside the garage, and hasn't taken it out since. I just can't imaging that none of his neighbors are questioning if it's possibly his truck.

Garage, shed, backyard, camp... truck is hiding somewhere. MOO.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think there were ever any time stamps for LCG video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406