LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes predators don't harm every potential victim.

I can't remember which serial killer it was, but there was one who would judge girls by their demeanor after they got into his vehicle whether or not he would hurt and kill them. For example, if a girl would act nervous, he would kill her, but if a girl remained calm and seemed trusting, he would let her go.
-----------
LE needs to find this guy and let the citizens know if he is cleared.

Just wanted to do this. Cause it made me giggle to myself.
Would it be

TOPITPU = The old perv in the pick up

or simplfy with

PITPU= perv in the pick up

:dunno: :giggle:

PITPU is my vote...

carry on.....

I read that somewhere. Where is this stuff coming from? I didn't think it could be sold anywhere in Louisiana anymore!?

It's everywhere

Sometimes it gets relabeled and the ban can't be enforced.

Just wanted to do this. Cause it made me giggle to myself.
Would it be

TOPITPU = The old perv in the pick up

or simplfy with

PITPU= perv in the pick up

:dunno: :giggle:

PITPU is my vote...

carry on.....

As someone who's around the age of the perv, I have to agree

It's 'special' bath salts, not meant for bathing! Just sold under the guise of bath salts. LIke I'm gonna go to the corner gas station for my bath salts, NOT!

Maybe they could buy it at take out taco bell?

I have no idea!
Never thought anything about bath salts!

Epson salts? can they use that or is it just bath salts?

Oh...NO...it's not REAL bath salts. That is just the name that whoever gave to the drug that they make. It has nothing to do with epsom salts or anything at Bath and Body Works. :)

Oh my goodness...are bath salts popular with the young college kids? I hope not!

Yes the kids that cut himself open and took his insides out i believe was a student....

We had LSD they have bath salts!

Most common mistake, imo. I have it on my key chain and if feeling wonky about my surroundings I have my finger on the button when walking. Be aware of ALL people. I've made the same mistake when not thinking. A woman should be on your radar as well as any man...sad but true....as well as teens.

I remember stopping at a rest stop for gas on a interstate one time and started to walk over to talk to the owner of car ( I once had the same car and was just going to converse on it) I had a male relative grab my arm and sternly ask me "What the "hay" is wrong with you? You want to get nabbed?" I've had people approaching me with a pet they found. It's hard, especially for us women because we are nurturers, we want to help, it's instinctive, imo, but we really need to over come that instinct and be more aware....questioning why is this person approaching me in a safety mind set. (((hugs)))

sorry if this has been said already but i got behind - but, this is what im thinking... there wouldnt be any need to hit/bump her bike etc. if the perp could get her to come to him willingly...ahla ted bundy with the fake injuries or broken down car etc...

Really...bath salts?
I seriously don't think they have anything to do with this case.
That is just my opinion.

Where is Mickey?

ACI, Dr Gregory House makes ME want to go to Princeton and catch a mysterious disease. He is soooo HAWT.

Really...bath salts?
I seriously don't think they have anything to do with this case.
That is just my opinion.

Where is Mickey?

Yeah...I'm hoping zombie apacolypse isn't an actual theory.

Short leap to wizardy & alien abduction.

Why would a young girl get in a vehicle with a strange man?

TOTALLY HYPOTHETICAL:
This man probably comes across as incredibly trustable, disarming, kind. Plus he's super apologetic if he just hit her bike on "accident."

OT but related... For example:
I have a lonely old man client who visited my office once and returned another time when I happened to be the only one there. He sat and chatted with me for almost an hour and offered to take me to lunch. I respectfully declined, but I feel that some other young women might not have. (Not saying this guy would have taken me away if I said yes and gotten into his car, but it's always a possibility.)

I know. And it annoys the piss out of me. Most LE never want PI's involved in a case either. Precisely the reason why some cases never get solved IMO. Because LE doesn't want anyone helping. If they don't find the perp...oh well. Stick it in the cold case files. It's off to write more traffic tickets and investigate hundreds of other crimes. I just think its stupid. LE doesn't have the resources to focus 100% on a case like this.

This is yet another example of "public servants" putting their egos and their agendas ahead of public interest.

What is it about being on the taxpayer payroll that imparts this sense of entitlement/self-aggrandizement to some of these <Mod Snip>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108