LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been doing this for like 50 years. He's pretty ancient. I don't think he needs to make a name for himself. But if he takes credit for one of my leads I told him I was working on....Im gonna have words with that old man :furious:[/QUO TE]

I think its awesome that ya'll communicate and work together like that. Two heads are better than one and even if whatever he found out has nothing to do with you we ALL respect you so so much and appreciate you so so much for putting in the time and effort.

My hope is that perhaps the description he has will match up with one of the suspects I've been working on and the whole thing will come together. :detective:

Well heck ... I was waiting for a new thread to start but guess I'll go ahead and post this now for y'all's viewing pleasure:

<<SNIPPED BY ME>>

I’m still pretty much on the fence about where the bike was put into the water although leaning toward it being put in right where it was found. As far as the body (assuming she may be deceased), on the fence about that as well but leaning towards it not being anywhere near where the bike was found. I think the bike location was to mislead LE.

Anywho … hope this info helps in formulating your theories.

Whiskey Bay Pilot Channel Water Levels

Weather History for Lafayette, LA

Weather History for Baton Rouge, LA

I have brought this up before... It's the beginning of this crime/accident/series of events that I can't get a clear picture of...I agree that the bike was placed in that location. But, when??? I have to disagree with other reports we've heard, that it was probably shortly after the abduction (mo is it was an abduction). Since I think it was, more than likely, an abduction I think he would've had MS with him still at that point (sadly, statistics tell us they want them alive for a while) and from what we've learned about MS, I firmly believe she would not have just sat their without a fight while he disposed of her bike... I think it was prolly a bump, and from the reports I don't think she sustained too serious of injuries. I think it was someone local, familiar with WB, possibly has hunt/fish the area. What I don't have any idea of is when he got rid of her bike... If it was put there soon after then I'd have to consider she was incapacitated, injured, etc... That it was possibly something other than a straightforward abduction... Hmm... What are your thoughts on WHEN and HOW the bike was placed where it was recovered??? TIA

Hes been doing this for like 50 years. He's pretty ancient. I don't think he needs to make a name for himself. But if he takes credit for one of my leads I told him I was working on....Im gonna have words with that old man :furious:

Is the PI going to do a press conference today or this evening? Thanks.

If this turns out to be true about two people involved...then i do think maybe she was hit by accident by someone drinking. But i still can't understand that if two were in a truck or car..why one of them wouldn't have helped her. Now also he says he is not looking at the truck..so another car or are these two on foot? I guess we will know more later.

Oh I will. When this case is solved we can fill another 20 threads with all the crazy **** I've been working on with this case.

Oh man, that will be 20 threads I'll read lol:)
More importantly I really really hope that the case will be solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KATC-TV 3: Acadiana's Newschannel
The private investigator tracking Mickey Shunick's disappearance says he has credible information about two people who could be involved in her disappearance. John Abdella says two people who don't know each other called him with almost identical descriptions. The calls were made days apart, and he believes something good will come out of this. Abdella is not releasing the descriptions. He'll notify police first.

KATC-TV 3: Acadiana's Newschannel
The private investigator tracking Mickey Shunick's disappearance says he has credible information about two people who could be involved in her disappearance. John Abdella says two people who don't know each other called him with almost identical descriptions. The calls were made days apart, and he believes something good will come out of this. Abdella is not releasing the descriptions. He'll notify police first.

Just as I said. Multiple matching descriptions. :\ That's not exactly a smoking gun, but at least it's something. Hopefully it matches up with some suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip