LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I am starting to think there is an underground 'abduction scheme' going one; and that PERPS might be talking to other PERPS in other states even; do they allow people in jail time to communicate with each other like this?

I totally think this could be realted. People just vanich out of thin air in NOLA all the time. A few years back there was an asian woman(1999ish) who was zapped out of the french quarter and never ever found. Then there was Leanne Knot who was carjacked out in front of a walgreens in the french quarter at 9 pm at night(after surviving Mongolia in the Peace Corps - 1996ish)

NOLA has a history of this folks and it could just be spreading to the more rural gulf coast areas. sadly....

Honey. Chill out! Live your life by trusting in the LORD and yourself

One of the admins who runs the Facebook page has said that she does not have any of the mentioned piercings....

Do you think blonde women would be safer if they did COVER THEIR HEADS?
Are PERPS wandering around looking for blonde headed women in the western world? Are all these isolated cases random; or is there a cultural thing going on 'where the more independent women become the more they are likely to be abducted held for ransom etc?

Attachments

• cartoon.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 30
Could someone take a look at this pic for me please and tell me if the car there is blue? I am wondering if it's my eyes or my screen; I am only seeing this in grayscale.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7978017&postcount=479"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #7[/ame]

Could someone please point out the blue car to me? Maybe it is time for an eye exam. :)
Make me an appt too. It has been mentioned before and I didn't understand where the blue reference came from, and still don't.

Make me an appt too. It has been mentioned before and I didn't understand where the blue reference came from, and still don't.

I think upper right hand corner & I'd say black?

Do you think blonde women would be safer if they did COVER THEIR HEADS?
Are PERPS wandering around looking for blonde headed women in the western world? Are all these isolated cases random; or is there a cultural thing going on 'where the more independent women become the more they are likely to be abducted held for ransom etc?

I'd color my hair before I covered my head! I can;t even wear sunglasses because I have claustro-phobia! (no I can not spell!)

IMO the pretty little blondes get more attn! There are plenty of women missing and murdered that are NOT white OR blonde! OR tiny... moo

Could one of you good people upload the link on the KLFY website 10:00 news report. I'm not sure how to do it.

Could someone take a look at this pic for me please and tell me if the car there is blue? I am wondering if it's my eyes or my screen; I am only seeing this in grayscale.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #7

Maybe someone is just confusing their memories of the pics -- bringing over the "color" from one of the cars in the other (color) pics -- not actually looking at the photo they're referring to as they post ...?

I have been ripped off by cabbies in Lafayette area.
Pick a company and go meet the owner! Get his card and have him send you a driver!!! if they know YOU know the boss it'll NEVER happen again!

we had a case of a shreveport cab driver abducting and killing a 12 year old boy one late night from his friends house. very sordid details. i think his name is brian horn if anyone wants to google it. he was a convicted sex offender if i remember correctly. and apparently there werent any laws on the books about hiring sex offenders as cab drivers yet, but i know theyre either working on it now or its already gone through. the monster is still awaiting trial here in desoto parish. he dumped the boys body about twenty minutes from my house. my son and i had to drive by the scene about ten times that week on various errands, and it led to many somber discussions about stranger danger and why you should never sneak out.
Are there laws on the books NOW for hiring sex offenders as Cab drivers?

From what I understand is mickey was a regular at DTA my parents go every year and most of the regulars have "their spots" my mom told me she saw mickey a few times there as well ... Wondering if maybe she made friends with a few regulars like my parents have like someone she usually only sees or talks to at DTA but yet she's still comfortable around ... Maybe this person could developed a crush on her over the years but never made a move out of fear of getting rejected an became obsessed with her ... It would be easy for him to stop her on the bike that night to talk to her but yet he is so insufficient in her life no one would ever view him as a suspect! I know all this way out there but so are people who kill just trying to think out of the box ... Fixed it do maybe u can see where I was going with that an left out the whole trash man thing

One of the admins who runs the Facebook page has said that she does not have any of the mentioned piercings....

Most if not all of those updates are coming from CS herself, so a big thank you for seeing that.

Sex offender cabbies? IDK! I have never been in a cab!
Plan ahead and phone a friend???

Sorry half of that doesnt make any sense it's late an to top it off I'm a bad speller an my fingers tend to be a lot slower then my brain when it comes to typing on a phone hopefully y'all get what I meant if not sorry again!!!

also wanted to add that the RSO/murderer of justin bloxom (brian horn, the cab driver weve been speaking of) picked my friend and her boyfriend up for a fare in downtown shreveport just weeks before he killed Justin Bloxom. it worries me to think what may have happened if she had been alone that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne