LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined WS as soon as Mickey went missing, and I'll admit when I post at this time of night I've had a vodka, but really I think it is getting sidetracked. I'm a night owl even if I haven't had a cocktail. I guess what I'm getting at is sometimes it gets wayyyyyyyy off topic. I've been guilty as well. But if we start sleuthing the milk man it's time to recharge :)

Lol in my eyes everyone is a suspect an my suspects change daily!!! ... Hmm wonder what time the milk man passes ;)

I joined WS as soon as Mickey went missing, and I'll admit when I post at this time of night I've had a vodka, but really I think it is getting sidetracked. I'm a night owl even if I haven't had a cocktail. I guess what I'm getting at is sometimes it gets wayyyyyyyy off topic. I've been guilty as well. But if we start sleuthing the milk man it's time to recharge :)

not trying to get off topic. slowlybutshelly had brought up something i had replied to PAGES AND PAGES ago......i was just trying to reply to her and give some insight.

edit to add: the original post in question was yesterday night when someone else was discussing shady cab drivers from new orleans....im not even sure how we got on the subject then.....

also wanted to add that the RSO/murderer of justin bloxom (brian horn, the cab driver weve been speaking of) picked my friend and her boyfriend up for a fare in downtown shreveport just weeks before he killed Justin Bloxom. it worries me to think what may have happened if she had been alone that night.
I'm of the belief that when it's your time... well it is. Now, I won't drive south on the northbound lane of I-75 in Atlanta in the dark... and I won't test my body by doing massive amounts of drugs or ANY for that matter!
IOW I won't place myself in harms way. IF I have the slightest clueI will be safe, but!!! If I die attending a funeral and a tree branch kills me? It was just meant to be! KWIM?
However, I am almost 45 NOT 20 something so take that FWIW!

not trying to get off topic. slowlybutshelly had brought up something i had replied to PAGES AND PAGES ago......i was just trying to reply to her and give some insight.
I think he was referring to me sleuthing the gas station workers an trash man!

2 witnesses and 2 poi's:
Is there enough in these descriptions to make a sketch? That would be quite an advancement for this case. Hmmm and if I were at all an artist, I would consider doing this as a career. lol.

I'm of the belief that when it's your time... well it is. Now, I won't drive south on the northbound lane of I-75 in Atlanta in the dark... and I won't test my body by doing massive amounts of drugs or ANY for that matter!
IOW I won't place myself in harms way. IF I have the slightest clueI will be safe, but!!! If I die attending a funeral and a tree branch kills me? It was just meant to be! KWIM?
However, I am almost 45 NOT 20 something so take that FWIW!

oh of course.....not trying to tell anyone not to take a cab ride lol. whenever the news broke and she recognized him though it was pretty chilling.....

well ladies and gents.....time for bed for me.....heres hoping to new info tomorrow......ill be driving through lafayette this weekend on the way to Alabama.....maybe we can have some resolution by then so my mind can rest easy. not sure why this case has sucked me in so much. just hits so close to home i guess. :eek:fftobed:

:eek:fftobed: I'm a goner! nite all!

On overload.. so, G'nite all! Having a cup of hot tea and hoping tomorrow brings more info and a path to Mickey.

Is there enough in these descriptions to make a sketch? That would be quite an advancement for this case. Hmmm and if I were at all an artist, I would consider doing this as a career. lol.

My opinions only, no facts here:

There might be a witness at the gas station or elsewhere. Although, I suppose if the police had a good witness sketch they would release it?

If you read the comments under that posting, someone says it 'is NOT LA related". How do they know. It would be nice if someone said this was NOT MS.

There might be a witness at the gas station or elsewhere. Although, I suppose if the police had a good witness sketch they would release it?

Idk that they would I'm sure they have better pictures of the truck for them to be so positive it's a z71 ... But they have not released that or the evidence they found on the bike so far ... They prob already know who it is an are just waiting to get more evidence or ... I really hope this isn't it but maybe they have stopped releasing stuff so hopefully people forget about this an move on I've posted about the lawsuit that they have coming up against them an if any of this is true then this is the exact opposite of the imaged they want for the city! Again I hope I am wrong about that!

For those that do not know anything about this organization; may I introduce SILENT UNITY?

1800- NOW pray.

2 of my prayers have been answered in the last 2 years.

Regarding the MS disappearance. I do not think I can contemplate doing a timeline yet, like I have done for the Holly Bobo, McStay family, and Michelle Parker cases, and sort-of for the Maura Murray case (my personal favorite). There is just too much info coming in at light-speed in this particular case! I am trying to keep up with all of the posts, though.

The MS case highlights one of my philosophical approaches to a possible crime. Circles. There is an inner circle that involves only your immediate and trusted friends and family. There is an intermediate circle that includes friends of friends and family. And there is an outer circle that involves complete strangers. All of these circles merge and overlap. MS was possibly in the outer circle when she disappeared.

There is a 19-year woman missing from Mobile, AL and her uncle, who she was visiting last, has since committed suicide...:( Brittney Wood
Oh geez. This is horrible. She was going to visit him and the day after she was supposed to see him, he commits suicide? Talk about going to the grave with something you know....I am wondering how many suicides are 'impulsive' and not planned. How many are planned way in advance?

Maybe he and she did/ saw something he could not live with....

I had something stronger than that to say.:censored: What a horrible thing to do to someone. How can she ever be identified with her head and limbs missing? I suppose keeping her from being identified is what the killer wanted to do. Is this swampy? Is it going to be a one in a million chance of finding her body parts? Somehow the person who did this has to be found. Whether they are a serial killer or not, someone so twisted will strike again. I am so sorry for whoever this is and their family. What an awful thing to try and come to terms with. They will never be the same.
If it is the MS woman missing, it could have been her uncle who did it and he is dead....

Ok, so we have discriptions of two people, (or so we are told, and we have them possibly stalking Mickey on previous nights. They have got to have proof of that on video or they wouldn't know.
This is very disturbing to me to think that all these cameras around Lafayette are watching who goes to and from where 24/7. As if we are all being watched about where we go .....nightmare

The picture does seem to be altered but I couldn't swear to it. I could not get that white layer removed.

Versaillesenlarged.jpg
I think there could be a sign in this picture identifying the school to the right. I am about 100% there is a sign there. an entrance to the school is just there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne