LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for you and your housemate, mamamia.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!

JOHN ABDELLA STATED THAT HE HAS BEEN GIVEN ITEMS Thought to have been with Mickey when she went missing! He hasn't verified the items yet, but is working on it. (source: Daily Advertiser 6/8/12)

ALSO:

I read earlier today that Mickey DOES NOT have the piercings found on the torso in Mississippi. Read it on FB, can't remember which page! I will try to find it again and post a link.

That's huge!!! Hope it's something valid! That family needs answers!!!

I am not sure but directly to the car's right.. on the corner of the bank building is a walk up ATM. I saw it on street view.

I have brought up this car before as there is nothing there at night but the bank. I tried going to the ATM on a weekend day. It is in a foyer type area and the doors were locked. On the right of the doors there is some type of security keypad. Maybe only that banks customers can access the foyer & ATM.

Many kids get piercings and the parents do not know it!

Going through a little scare here at the moment. My housemate didn't get home last night. Went to the bar around 5:00 yesterday, he didn't have that much money with him, wasn't home when I went to bed and now it's 6:35am and he's still not here. Called the State Police to see if they had any reports of an accident and they said no. So, now I sit and wait.

Did you try the local hospitals to see if he was in ER( choked, heart attack, fight?) or the local PD (brawl)?

Ok, this is the thread, don't anybody forsake Mickey right now over this!!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8025968#post8025968"]PA Stanley Rakoski - 55 - Youngsville PA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

No, not likely, he's very OCD about everything. Must have everything clean around him. Been living with him now for 7 years, never did this before. He can't text, he can't remember his own phone number or mine. Something is way wrong.

I'm sorry this is happening, darlin'

I'm thinking of you and hoping it's just a minor lapse of some kind.

I think today could be a big day. The fact that the PI has items that may belong to Mickey, that is HUGE HUGE HUGE.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!

JOHN ABDELLA STATED THAT HE HAS BEEN GIVEN ITEMS Thought to have been with Mickey when she went missing! He hasn't verified the items yet, but is working on it. (source: Daily Advertiser 6/8/12)

<snip>

Excellent NG impression. I have a screaming NG avatar somewhere....

I have brought up this car before as there is nothing there at night but the bank. I tried going to the ATM on a weekend day. It is in a foyer type area and the doors were locked. On the right of the doors there is some type of security keypad. Maybe only that banks customers can access the foyer & ATM.

Your debit card opens the door!

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!

BBM

...has been given...that's 2 degrees of separation, max.

He made it to the bar, the guy that I spoke to was just leaving, around 5:00, and no one knows what time he left.

OH!
NO one remenbers what time he left or if he left with someone?
Is this a crouded bar?

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!

ALSO:

I read earlier today that Mickey DOES NOT have the piercings found on the torso in Mississippi. Read it on FB, can't remember which page! I will try to find it again and post a link.

The information cab out Mickey not having these piercingsvcomes from a poster on the KATC FB page, made on the update about the torso being found.

I don't know the poster, and don't know if she knows for sure.

So I guess the piercings are still a possibility.

Given items? Strange....but interesting to see how this will pan out. What items could they be?

Praying today is the day we find out some more great news! I am hopeful, hopeful, hopeful!

Praying today is the day we find out some more great news! I am hopeful, hopeful, hopeful!

Same here. I'm trying to stay optimistic.

When Mickey first disappeared, I thought everything would be wrapped up quickly.

"Oh, they have video evidence, they'll have her home safe soon..."

It's hard to stay optimistic after this much time has passed. Praying for her family...

"I think it's two people involved," said Abdella, who has been sharing his results with local law enforcement and says he is "aligned" with police. "That's my opinion, though."
Abdella also says he has been given items thought to have been with Shunick the night she vanished.
"I'm in the process of establishing if they are, in fact, hers. We don't know yet," Abdella said.
Abdella declined to comment on what the items are.

Abdella also said he's been impressed with LPD's job thus far. I'm glad to hear him say that, though I doubt he would say otherwise publicly.

"I think it's two people involved," said Abdella, who has been sharing his results with local law enforcement and says he is "aligned" with police. "That's my opinion, though."
Abdella also says he has been given items thought to have been with Shunick the night she vanished.
"I'm in the process of establishing if they are, in fact, hers. We don't know yet," Abdella said.
Abdella declined to comment on what the items are.

bbm: Possible witness that retrieved items and has since come forward, possibly one involved came forward or do ya'll think it is something found by searchers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne