LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigation Discovery on now 12:15 in Louisiana. 27 yo student bike rides and never returns home, body is found in a river, a fatal mistake leads to the killer! ETA: story out of Ottowa, Canada!

When did that happen and did they take the bike, too?

Does anyone know if MS was a member of Bike Lafayette?

I looked at Bike Lafayette's website and FB page and didn't see any way to join so I'm not sure it actually has "members." I also looked at a video of a critical mass event they had last December and didn't see her but it was pretty difficult to distinguish people.

We don't have it but LE has a last text message. Could be hold a clue or could be nothing. I don't know text etiquette. If you receive a text in front of your friend, do not mention who it is from? How do they know you received one unless you say 'I have a text' (but I'm not going to tell you who it's from :waitasec:). BW may know who and has been upfront about it to those who matter but can't publically say 'blah blah texted right before she left my house' because that would be doing what we aren't supposed to do as how can you conclude that person did something bad. Still needs to be checked out and could be an angle LE is questioning. They can't announce that either. So I understand how things have to stay under wraps at times. Even so, what evidence or how to get it would they need to charge somebody? Ya know?

I was under the impression that all phone calls and text messages had been checked out.

Investigation Discovery on now 12:15 in Louisiana. 27 yo student bike rides and never returns home, body is found in a river, a fatal mistake leads to the killer! ETA: story out of Ottowa, Canada!

I watched that show tonight too and thought of Mickey...her name was Ardeth Wood.

No and imo it's lame to mention anything about it until someone knows if it means anything. What can we do or anybody do? Unless the announcement is for the perp's benefit.

Possible! In that case it wouldn't be lame.

I was under the impression that all phone calls and text messages had been checked out.

We have no clue what LE has checked out. They're not going to tell us that they're suspicious of the last person who texted MS. If that's true that person may think they've fooled 'um too. I have no idea but I know we don't know everything LE knows. If it was her mother, they would have probably told us that.

I've never seen ID Discovery. Is that a Discovery Channel show about missing persons?

That's all I can think of as a reason to say something like that other than to keep interest in the case. That could backfire though because peeps are getting frustrated and don't like to be messed with - like dangling a carrot, right? Made me think of the horses again. carp.

That's all I can think of as a reason to say something like that other than to keep interest in the case. That could backfire though because peeps are getting frustrated and don't like to be messed with - like dangling a carrot, right? Made me think of the horses again. carp.

What horses?

He hasn't released a description ...PI has two "credible" sources that don't know each other and they came forward a few days apart. First time I here about items that were in MS possession.

I read that the items may have been in Mickey's possession. Has that changed?

Did they say what the items were?

When did that happen and did they take the bike, too?

No and imo it's lame to mention anything about it until someone knows if it means anything. What can we do or anybody do? Unless the announcement is for the perp's benefit.

The Shunick family's PI said he was in possession of items that Mickey may have had with her when she was abducted.

Interesting! I wonder how long he's had them

We have no clue what LE has checked out. They're not going to tell us that they're suspicious of the last person who texted MS. If that's true that person may think they've fooled 'um too. I have no idea but I know we don't know everything LE knows. If it was her mother, they would have probably told us that.

As WBG intimates above, the best we can do here is to provide MSM links to our statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx