LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go back you'll find tons of entire threads that talk only about white trucks. You can :deadhorse: til your hearts content
Um ok. I suppose it is silly to try to get something as important as a truck which was seen on the same street that Mickey disappeared on within three minutes.

Since my input, thoughts and ideas in trying to find Mickey is unwanted and not needed, I will back away from her thread and just pray that her friends and family get the answers that they need.

:truce:

Im still confused about the condition of Mickeys bike...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ays-identified-suspect.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

IMO...theres a big jump between "mangled", and a damaged rim and tire.

Shunick’s bicycle was found on May 30 badly mangled under a bridge about 30 minutes from the spot where she disappeared. At the time, police suggested that she may have been hit by a car.

Hell...Ive DESTROYED several rims and tires just jumpin curbs...and the neighbors dog house,in my younger days.

If you look at the city of Lafayette traffic cameras they aren't continuous video. They just capture a pic every second or two:

http://www.lafayettela.gov/trafficcameras/traffic_cameras.aspx

So if the government center cameras are the same then the pic of the truck they released may be the only decent picture it.

Wow....you guys do have a lot of white trucks. I took a look at these cameras and there were similar white trucks everywhere!! It's interesting that you can see what they have in the bed of the trucks as they pass.

I agree with you whole heartedly on this aspect. I'm not asking that LE turn over everything they have to MSM. In fact, I'm not saying they should turn over anything for the sake of informing me or the public. But, for instance, the way in which the PI handled this last bit of information is a better approach, if you ask me. He gave enough information that the public feels the investigation is being proactive. At the same time, he was vague enough that the perp has to be asking himself (even more so than us Joe Public) what it is that they were given. In my mind, that would make the perp sweat a little bit and hopefully make a mistake because of it, leading to his arrest. To me, LE's complete silence allows the perp to sit back and wait it out until the investigation dwindles down.

'Yes, reedus, silence & missinformation by LE via the MSM in abduction/missing/murdered persons investigations only lead to innocent victims lives lost & mounting cold cases. Each successful victim preyed upon by an unknown sexual predator only empowers them and feeds on their narcissism.

In every case where the antiquated strategy of silence/missinformation, is the media management policy/sop. LE states that info that only they & the perp know must be kept in confidence due to the integrity of the investigation. Imo, when this sop is utilized, they are squandering their most valuable resource; the American Public..

"Once a suspect lawyers up. They have the right to remain silent...& the information is placed in a cold case file in the basement for years or decades"..

Im still confused about the condition of Mickeys bike...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ays-identified-suspect.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

IMO...theres a big jump between "mangled", and a damaged rim and tire.

Shunick’s bicycle was found on May 30 badly mangled under a bridge about 30 minutes from the spot where she disappeared. At the time, police suggested that she may have been hit by a car.

Hell...Ive DESTROYED several rims and tires just jumpin curbs...and the neighbors dog house,in my younger days.

IMO, there is also a big jump between the Daily Mail and facts...

When your link appears with ******, that means it's a banned site.

Um ok. I suppose it is silly to try to get something as important as a truck which was seen on the same street that Mickey disappeared on within three minutes.

Since my input, thoughts and ideas in trying to find Mickey is unwanted and not needed, I will back away from her thread and just pray that her friends and family get the answers that they need.

It's not that at all -- there are at least a dozen threads discussing all of the white trucks -- we don't even know for sure about which one (or 2) has/have been cleared. However, LE has consistently stated the white truck going in the same direction as Mickey is "of interest," and to my knowledge, the driver has not come forward.

Wow....you guys do have a lot of white trucks. I took a look at these cameras and there were similar white trucks everywhere!! It's interesting that you can see what they have in the bed of the trucks as they pass.

I'm in Ca and there all I see now too::banghead:

If the site is banned at WS does that mean it is likley an unreliable site?

I googled about the truck in Texas easy to find, wow could it be?

Very odd has door handles missing and damage to the rear door

Very odd has door handles missing and damage to the rear door

I wonder if it is missing door handles on the inside of the truck or outside, or both...

If you look at the city of Lafayette traffic cameras they aren't continuous video. They just capture a pic every second or two:

http://www.lafayettela.gov/trafficcameras/traffic_cameras.aspx

So if the government center cameras are the same then the pic of the truck they released may be the only decent picture it.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...0334/Police-map-Mickey-s-route?nclick_check=1

Just a link to show that the pics are identified as coming from surveillance video. Also, the LCG camera is NOT A TRAFFIC CAMERA. So how one operates doesn't mean the other operates the same way.

I don't think ACI is trying to run you off - or anyone else for that matter. The WT discussion has just been taking center stage and its become obvious LE doesnt care about the WT or at the least does not care about clarifying it for the public. We don't even know that it was within 3 minutes because they gave no time stamps on the Circle K pics. It really has been beat to death in several of the past threads - lots of pics, maps, etc. if you want to check it out. All input, thoughts and ideas are encouraged - but everyone may have to agree to disagree about the WT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!