LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I met two Ws's at my local coffeeshop/study place and I do not know their names. But they know mine. How about introducing yourselves guys!

It also has crossed my mind that this Speaks creep could have been in Fayetteville when Kelli Bordeaux disappeared. It's not too far-fetched that Speaks was in prison at the same time as Nick H. Actually, they definitely were in prison at the same time, just don't know if they were in the same prison. Both RSO's but this Speaks guy targets victim of a different type (not little kids). He could potentially be a serial killer. He's been out of prison since July 7, 2011*, I think. How many young women have gone missing since then?

*Wrong. Speaks has been out of jail since January 27, 2009. The 2011 date must have something to do with his parole requirements.

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=009596S6

He's had several years, unless there's something else he's done time for since his release in 2009, to target and hurt women.

Yikes.

I posted an idea of a potential loose connection between MS and the people who are suspects Jaren's case. It's Post 1091, page 44, thread 2.

In the Jaren Lockhart threads. Yep I just went and found Mickey's thread #2 LOL.

Respectfully, just jumping off your post...

I am guilty of going OT, and to be honest one reason I do it is to keep the thread active. Not an excuse but I think that I'm not the only one who posts random stuff just because I dread the thread falling silent. :twocents:

Very understandable, not pointing fingers. Just generally speaking, only to redirect the focus back to the subject

Wondering of its the same person. Same city for sure. If so, very odd!

Same guy, unless this is the father or uncle. On that page at the top, you'll see "Prison Christian Ministries" advertised. Makes me think this guy is a real hardcore con artist and turned into a jailhouse "counselor."

I met two Ws's at my local coffeeshop/study place and I do not know their names. But they know mine. How about introducing yourselves guys!

Look at all of the WSers recognizing each other around town :D I know no one would recognize me (I'm too paranoid to give out enough info for that to be possible) but I think I would only recognize chicken and that's if he's driving his "hooptie."

How would a serial killer roaming around the country know about WB? Unless he is from that area. Didn't someone on here say another serial killer put bodies there or something? Maybe this guy reads up on other killers and knows about these places?
I am beginning to think we may have PERPS using smartphones and google maps sitting in avan in abandoned homes and waiting to strike and run. and networking with others sadly. How can we prevent internet use for PERPS?

Same guy, unless this is the father or uncle. On that page at the top, you'll see "Prison Christian Ministries" advertised. Makes me think this guy is a real hardcore con artist and turned into a jailhouse "counselor."

Or someone who's identity he stole!

And if he did, why not leave Mickey there, instead of just her bike?
Makes no sense.
I am thinking a local who saw an opportunity. JMO
I think many people around here think he did leave her there and she has washed away; unfortunately. ducking away because I just do not want to believe it either.

I am beginning to think we may have PERPS using smartphones and google maps sitting in avan in abandoned homes and waiting to strike and run. and networking with others sadly. How can we prevent internet use for PERPS?
We can't.

Unfortunately, we cannot. The Internet has made international cime an every day occurrence. And cancha just hear the Civil Liberties Union folks screaming about censorship??!!

our crime lab in baton rouge takes forever to process stuff. i know missing persons might jump the list, but be patient people. all good things come to those that wait.

the last time i needed finger prints on something, they said it could take up to a year. even though it only was four months for the wait. the are on slow southern time.

For the life of me I can't remember what case it was, but I was watching a show where they needed to match some DNA and they knew the guy was a felon. It turned out that his DNA was not in the system yet but on a shelf along with 30,000 other DNA profiles waiting to be entered into the system.

30,000? and that would be out of one geographical area. :waitasec:

But look at how these very things help LE catch perps, as well...many are dumb enough to use their cell phones, pinging away, while committing crimes or hiding evidence, thank goodness. It works both ways, just another challenge for LE.

I'm not too fond of the serial killer angle. Although it would make sense, considering the quick presence of the FBI. What do we know about the scenario?

Mickey was in BikeLafayette and she was an avid cyclist.

Every Friday members of BikeLafayette ride around the downtown area, going to restaurants or bars, especially Artmosphere.

Mickey consistently rode her bike home, by herself, from BW's house.

Her patterns, IMO, all point to someone local, who was familiar with Mickey's tendencies. Maybe it was someone who was at Artmosphere that night, or someone who knew, like me, that cute girls in BikeLafayette would be riding their bikes around town that Friday. I became accustomed to seeing cyclists pass by my house every Friday. This leads me to believe that the perp is someone younger, who is familiar with the Nightlife here in Lafayette.

1339508157.jpg
Duuuuh...finally I see I was looking from the wrong angle?! I thought I was loosing my grip from the lack of anything useful!?!? I thought she was walking, not standing with her bike. Damn but I feel silly?!?!

For the life of me I can't remember what case it was, but I was watching a show where they needed to match some DNA and they knew the guy was a felon. It turned out that his DNA was not in the system yet but on a shelf along with 30,000 other DNA profiles waiting to be entered into the system.

30,000? and that would be out of one geographical area. :waitasec:

I just saw this on discovery ID channel this week. It was a young black girl that was raped and murdered. Her name started with an A if I remember correctly. I was so glad her mom had some closure.

ETA: just found the description. I was close :)

A popular teenager, Evelyn LeBlanc, is found dead at a nearby school. With no leads, the case goes cold. Years later and hundreds of miles away, another woman is viciously stabbed. A crucial piece of evidence links the two assaults and cracks the case wide open.

I posted an idea of a potential loose connection between MS and the people who are suspects Jaren's case. It's Post 1091, page 44, thread 2.

In the Jaren Lockhart threads. Yep I just went and found Mickey's thread #2 LOL.

Do you mean you read my post? What's funny as I didn't post anything that was meant to be funny.

It's funny that silly me went and found Mickeys thread #2 to find your post instead of going to Jaren's #2 thread .....

so I was clarifying "In the Jaren Lockhart threads." so no one repeated my mistake.

I'm not too fond of the serial killer angle. Although it would make sense, considering the quick presence of the FBI. What do we know about the scenario?

Mickey was in BikeLafayette and she was an avid cyclist.

Every Friday members of BikeLafayette ride around the downtown area, going to restaurants or bars, especially Artmosphere.

Mickey consistently rode her bike home, by herself, from BW's house.

Her patterns, IMO, all point to someone local, who was familiar with Mickey's tendencies. Maybe it was someone who was at Artmosphere that night, or someone who knew, like me, that cute girls in BikeLafayette would be riding their bikes around town that Friday. I became accustomed to seeing cyclists pass by my house every Friday. This leads me to believe that the perp is someone younger, who is familiar with the Nightlife here in Lafayette.
Is that what 'critical mass' is? I saw them the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne