LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the violent crimes in Jennings, including the killings IMO, are all heavily drug related. No connections to this case at all

I agree. The victims were left out in the road in plain sight as well. We would have recovered Mickey at this point.

I tend to think this possibly all of the petite "without a trace" blondes that have been going missing are connected.

I think grabbing the bike might have a bold move to say.. ha I got her, and you will never catch me.

JMO

LA

I agree. The victims were left out in the road in plain sight as well. We would have recovered Mickey at this point.

I tend to think this possibly all of the petite "without a trace" blondes that have been going missing are connected.

I think grabbing the bike might have a bold move to say.. ha I got her, and you will never catch me.

JMO

LA
----------
Part of being a chameleon is the capacity to improvise according to the conditions.

Originally Posted by A.C.I
Most of the violent crimes in Jennings, including the killings IMO, are all heavily drug related. No connections to this case at all

JMO

LA
I might add for consideration to those that feel MS's abduction might be related the JDP murders ... the JDP perp(s) have been able to commit those murders without being caught/arrested. Why would they risk moving out of that particular area and into another area where their chances of being apprehended could greatly increase?? The perp(s) is quite comfortable with the area they've been committing the offenses in and getting away with it ;).

okay.....new line of thinking here for a bit maybe.....

this just happened about 3 1/2 hours north of Lafayette in Shreveport...

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Local-woma...ator/-/144844/15124794/-/10044ek/-/index.html

has this scenario been talked about? so far i havent seen it brought up but ill admit i had to skip a few pages while on vacation. also we had to drive over the whiskey bay exit twice during our vacation....once late at night and once during the day. there is absolutely NO shoulder as was already reported(except for maybe a foot and a half on either side of the road). also I10 was still farily busy even at that late hour. whoever dumped the bike took a huge risk in being seen either driving down the exit ramp or coming up back onto the interstate in my opinion.

I don't know Mickey personally, but from all I've read about her since her disappearance, I'm of the opinion that she was feisty enough and smart enough to turn down the offer of a ride home from a stranger, and she would've put up a fight from a predator. That being said, if she was knocked off her bike and hurt, then she would accept the offer of help. There's no blood evidence on the route though, so it appears she wasn't badly injured (unless it was a closed head injury). If her bike was damaged and she was feeling unwell and tired, again, she would be likely to accept a lift, even from a stranger, especially if that stranger was apologetic and helpful. The other scenario is that the perpetrator had those interior fake police lights and posed as a helpful cop. I'm just throwing out some ideas here, some of which have already been suggested, but purely in an attempt to get to the truth. The only other scenario I see here is that Mickey willingly took a ride from someone she knew, but didn't know well enough! Either someone close to home is lying or covering up for someone, or we have an opportunist who was in town to party...possibly at Artmosphere. I saw someone on Twitter talked about a New Orleans band playing that night Mickey disappeared. All I know is we gotta find Mickey and not let this case go cold. It is my dearest hope that she turns up alive and well. I'm not giving up and neither should anyone else.

At this time, I still believe all these disappearances are connected.

1). Brittany Wood, blondish hair, 5′ 3″ tall and 105 lbs, 19 years old
2). Mickey Shunick, blonde hair, 5′ 1″ tall and 110 lbs, 22 years old
3). Heather Hodges, blonde hair, 5′ 1′ tall and 99 lbs, 22 years old
4). Kelli Bordeaux, blonde hair, 5′ 0″ tall and 99 lbs, 23 years old.
5). Kate Markham, blondish hair, 5′ 3″ tall and 119 lbs, 22 years old
6). Lauren Spierer, blonde hair, 4′ 11″ tall and 95 lbs, 21 years old.
7). Holly Bobo, blonde hair, 5′ 3″ tall and 110 lbs, 21 years old
8). Paige Johnson, blonde hair, 5′ 1″ tall and 110 lbs, 17 years old.
9). Brittanee Drexel, blonde hair, 5′ 0″ tall and 103 lbs, 17 years old.

Why does the Averlock phone number also come up as Vericore?

I swear Vericore is the company that called me an said my brother won a huge prize and they wanted to know where he lived and worked so they could make a big presentation to him on camera.

He owed somebody money.

:/

:( Im very sorry for your brother. There is unfortunately a bloodthirsty collection Agency by the name of Vericore something or other which is similar to the name of my LLC. I need to change that one of these days. Tell your brother to meet with them and kick them in the nuts for me.

Well, regardless...we KNOW taht is Mickey in front of the Circle K... you think he bought Taco Bell with HER card and she got mad and left w/ out eating????

She spoke with a friend and confirmed that she had eaten. I am sure this has been confirmed by LE.

LA

MG, if it's not too much trouble, could you please add the location where they went missing from & maybe dates. I know Brittany & Holly's but not that familiar with the others. This is certainly something worth looking at.

:( Im very sorry for your brother. There is unfortunately a bloodthirsty collection Agency by the name of Vericore something or other which is similar to the name of my LLC. I need to change that one of these days. Tell your brother to meet with them and kick them in the nuts for me.

Well he owed the money. I didn't give them any info. I knew what they were doing.

I didn't say their name was similar to anything. I said they have the same phone number as the one on the investigation website you posted.

And that P.I. has said the same. Don't know if we can post his website again.

Oh, and A.C.I., do you know that P.I. who has this theory, and have you talked to him?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Angree Cajon View Post
I know the truck comment is directed at me (the Kenner truck) & I'm just relaying info my hubby (after watching the video) who has been in LE for over 35 stated "it looks just like it in my opinion, since the pics released by Lafayette pd are very grain." I own a silver car & when photo'd in the dark using a video cam, it shows up white & not silver.

If we're expanding the scope of Z71 crew cab short bed Silverados, to include ones that are silver I saw one today at approx 10:20am with Louisiana Plates in Saint Louis:
Here:
Home Depot
Store 3011 Southtown
3202 S Kings HWY BLVD
St Louis, Mo 63139.

If you were facing the store the vehicle would be facing left.

IMO, they dumped the bike after leaving Mickey elsewhere...not "hidden away" but most likely deceased, sorry to say. Leaving the bike would be the final bit of evidence to get rid of. If Mickey was alive and so well-hidden, why not keep the bike with her? The bike is the least of their worries if the "hiding place" is discovered.

The bike is a means of freedom and escape. If you are coaxing an avid, scared cyclist into a car you damn well better take the bike, because we will not leave without it. It's our baby, an extension of us, and if we are in jeopardy it is a means of escape at some point.

If you do plan to keep her for a while, getting rid of it early on would give her no escape at all, and keep her passive, scared, and puts the perp in control.

In addition, it lends credible proof to LE that she is indeed gone, she did not run off, and tells them the extent of her probable injuries if any at all. It's like leaving a calling card behind.

LA

The bike is a means of freedom and escape. If you are coaxing an avid, scared cyclist into a car you damn well better take the bike, because we will not leave without it. It's our baby, an extension of us, and if we are in jeopardy it is a means of escape at some point.

If you do plan to keep her for a while, getting rid of it early on would give her no escape at all, and keep her passive, scared, and puts the perp in control.

In addition, it lends credible proof to LE that she is indeed gone, she did not run off, and tells them the extent of her probable injuries if any at all. It's like leaving a calling card behind.

LA

Maybe but I do not believe she was coaxed into a vehicle, I believe she was taken by force. I don't think it was up to her whether or not the bike was taken as well.

PLEASE READ

We do not allow solicitation of any type on Websleuths without approval from the owners first.

If anyone has any questions please email Sue or Tricia at

wbsleuth@xmission.com

Thank you and take care,
Tricia

Well he owed the money. I didn't give them any info. I knew what they were doing.

I didn't say their name was similar to anything. I said they have the same phone number as the one on the investigation website you posted.

Yeah you saw my LLC. Vericore solutions. The company youre talking about is Vericore Collection Services or something like that.

1). Brittany Wood, blondish hair, 5′ 3″ tall and 105 lbs, 19 years old- May 30, 2012 Mobile Area AL
2). Mickey Shunick, blonde hair, 5′ 1″ tall and 110 lbs, 22 years old- May 19, 2012 Lafayette, LA
3). Heather Hodges, blonde hair, 5′ 1′ tall and 99 lbs, 22 years old- Apr 9, 2012 Franklin County, VA
4). Kelli Bordeaux, blonde hair, 5′ 0″ tall and 99 lbs, 23 years old.- Apr 14, 2012 Fayetteville, NC
5). Kate Markham, blondish hair, 5′ 3″ tall and 119 lbs, 22 years old Aug 13, 2011 Fairfield, OH
6). Lauren Spierer, blonde hair, 4′ 11″ tall and 95 lbs, 21 years old. - Jun 3, 2011 Bloomington, IN
7). Holly Bobo, blonde hair, 5′ 3″ tall and 110 lbs, 21 years old April 13, 2011 Darden TN
8). Paige Johnson, blonde hair, 5′ 1″ tall and 110 lbs, 17 years old.- Sept 23, 2010 Covington, KY
9). Brittanee Drexel, blonde hair, 5′ 0″ tall and 103 lbs, 17 years old.- Apr 25, 2009 Myrtle Beach, SC

Yep, I think there are only two scenarios here:

a) she was picked up bike and all, and loaded into the vehicle.

(remembering Shawn Hornbeck case, where the perp. said he had to grab both him and the bike at once.)

b) she was forcibly removed from the bike and grabbed.

MG, if it's not too much trouble, could you please add the location where they went missing from & maybe dates. I know Brittany & Holly's but not that familiar with the others. This is certainly something worth looking at.

Wednesday, May 30, Tillmans Corner AL

Saturday, 2:00 am, May 19, 2012, Lafayette, LA

Monday, 10:30 pm, April 9, 2012, Rocky Mount, VA

4). Kelli Bordeaux, blonde hair, 5′ 0″ tall and 99 lbs, 23 years old
Saturday, 1:30 am, April 14, 2012, Fayetteville NC

Saturday, 11:00 pm, August 13, 2011, Fairfield, OH

6). Lauren Spierer, blonde hair, 4′ 11″ tall and 95 lbs, 21 years old
Friday, 4:30 am, June 3, 2011, Bloomington, IN