LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add, "to my knowledge" for that statement. Also, for the question about if there was possibly video of her further down St. Landry, that's also only "to my knowledge". If I don't physically see something myself, then I have to say it's simply to my knowledge because I'm only going by what I was told by various sources.

Always best to cover your assets and add the professional disclaimers. ;) How are things going?

LA

Since I put the question out there, I wanted to provide an answer in case anyone else was wondering. I just confirmed with A.C.I. that Abdella has not yet seen the video. He has only seen the still shots that we have seen.

Seriously??? How would ACI know this? Obviously Abdella shut out ACI and is not telling him anything. Why would he tell him this one bit of info but will not speak to him at all?

I posted about how anonymous we are all on here - and anyone can claimto be anyone else. It's sad, but that was the first thought I had - I wish she would have been verified. IIRC, ACI said he had spoken with the family or a family member - not sure. And I really think the Shunick's would appreciate ANY help they can get, so I was surprised by that post. JMO

Right, we have to be obviously. It's sad. I feel like many of you are my friends, and that is sucky to be sure. I'd really like all of you to know me in all my freaky glory, but alas it was not meant to be. ;)

Seriously??? How would ACI know this? Obviously Abdella shut out ACI and is not telling him anything. Why would he tell him this one bit of info but will not speak to him at all?

I didn't say Abdella told me anything. All I said is as far as I know, from what I was told, he hadn't seen the video.

Also, for whoever may have mentioned or hinted at something along the lines of questioning my legitimacy, I'm verified here. And if you still don't trust that, feel free to visit the Louisiana State Board of Private Investigator Examiners website www.lsbpie.com and look up my investigators license there.

If a LEO wont come and comment with us about a case.
Ill take a PI verified by websleths any-day.

I am sure when you can, you will illuminate us with what you know and what you were told by others that wont interfere with the investigation.

So my question involves travel. Which way do they assume speculate she may have been going after becoming missing.

I'm speculating east for right now until more information is given or until new interpretations of current information changes.

Always best to cover your assets and add the professional disclaimers. ;) How are things going?

LA

Precisely ;)

As far as how things are going, still lots of info and leads to follow up on and go through and piece together, so that's a good thing.

Precisely ;)

As far as how things are going, still lots of info and leads to follow up on and go through and piece together, so that's a good thing.

ACI do you have any new info on the fire and theft from a couple of weeks ago? Any thoughts on whether it could be connected to this case?

Waiting1979 wrote: If a bike is bumped, it won't fall apart. There may not have been blood. They could have gone back in another car to check for anything remaining or even parked outside of the camera's range.

The rest of your answers sure are an awful lot of "ifs" that would all have to be in alignment for your theory to be correct, but the answer to number 9 is in direct conflict with your theory of what you see in the picture.

According to your theory, the bike was not simply "bumped" it was completely rolled over by the truck. That kind of violence visited on a bicycle would leave more than a few dings and scratches. I backed over my kid's bike. Luckily she was not on it at the time. It did not look like I bumped into it.

Why would you insist the bike was rolled over by a truck wheel and then later say it was just bumped? Do you consider being rolled over a simple bump?

Also, in your "run over" theory could you please explain why the police would not release any pictures of the driver getting out and prying the bike out from underneath the truck? Do you believe he did that somewhere else? Wouldn't that leave a trail of DNA for a considerable distance? Or long significant scratches on the roadbed from the bicycle? And finally, how could it be that they have a pic of her with no vehicles around, and then, in the exact same spot, she's under the wheel of a vehicle. If she was at a stop, which I don't believe, she and the bike would have been thrown forward.

To believe your theory is just illogical. I won't ask anymore questions after this post, promise. I'd rather spend time on thinking in directions that could actually help find this poor girl. But unfortunately I don't think any of us can do that until LE releases or finds more information.

A.C.I., has there been any direct or indirect pressure or intimidation on you for your transparency investigating this case?
Could you describe the obvious differences; positive & negative, in your investigation since the donors came forward, if any?
If you want to share, of course..

I think I can speak for most on this forum, that we have complete confidence in you & your team's professionalism and instincts as an asset to the Mickey Schunick investigation.

You all witnessed the obvious negative aspects of my investigation once I came forward as being officially hired. But that was mainly due simply to some obvious misunderstandings and miscommunications. But it's something that just comes with the territory as well. But on the positive side, I have been bombarded with tons of people coming forward with information, tips and leads. So that's all that really matters. The fact that every new piece of info I get is potentially one step closer to solving this case. That's all I'm concerned with.

ACI do you have any new info on the fire and theft from a couple of weeks ago? Any thoughts on whether it could be connected to this case?

I'm not sure what the outcome of that investigation was. But I had looked into it early on and it seemed completely unrelated. Just unfortunate timing.

If a LEO wont come and comment with us about a case.
Ill take a PI verified by websleths any-day.

I am sure when you can, you will illuminate us with what you know and what you were told by others that wont interfere with the investigation.

So my question involves travel. Which way do they assume speculate she may have been going after becoming missing.

I'm speculating east for right now until more information is given or until new interpretations of current information changes.

I mentioned it in a previous thread but don't recall where. But from what multiple people shared with me, it is possible there was video of her further down St. Landry heading towards Coliseum. Possibly video even so far as heading down congress st. LE checked cameras down Johnson st up to Mel's Diner which she was not seen on. And they didn't check many other cameras around there. I personally checked the other cameras around that area (the ones who still had footage) or had the owners do so, and she was not seen on them. So Johnston St doesn't seem to have been her route or if it was she didn't make it there. But based on the fact that LE didn't check too many cameras heading in that direction it's safe to assume they are fairly certain that wasn't her route. On the other hand they checked cameras up and down congress st. So take from that what you will about the possible direction she was traveling. Again, I don't know for certain she was seen on any other camera because I haven't seen it for myself.

Wouldn't someone at the gas station have seen something? Is the gas station open 24 hours?

I would think someone would have seen or heard something. But then a lot of people disappear and no one claims to see or hear anything. I think many people are just oblivious these days. Or maybe there was loud music or something that masked the sound. If it did happen this way it would have been very quick so maybe there wasn't much noise.

I've wondered about this and any other findings by any of the PI's. At what point does information from a PI get passed on to LE? In such case as a PI performing a luminol test if it were to test positive would this stand up in court? I don't know anything about PI's or their capacity to handle evidence. How far do they take their investigations especially when it involves testing\evidence, etc.? Veteran WS might be able to provide insight based on prior cases.

ACI, could you give a little in general insight into how a PI proceeds with information, evidence, testing, etc. in regards to turning this over to LE. I'm not looking for specific details just curious at what point does something get turned over to LE. :tyou:

I agree, she could not be under that sign then or now.
I just wish I has asked what the poster was trying to say. Since she could not possibly be under the sign I thought they might be hinting at something else. I don't know what....

Another poster, way back said "the writing is on the wall".
What wall, where? I will go there and read it asap.
Then would that mean: what sign & what writing on what wall?? I too found that flighty poster odd.

ACI, could you give a little in general insight into how a PI proceeds with information, evidence, testing, etc. in regards to turning this over to LE. I'm not looking for specific details just curious at what point does something get turned over to LE. :tyou:

As soon as something of substance is found that looks like it could pertain to the case at hand it is turned over to LE right away.

I mentioned it in a previous thread but don't recall where. But from what multiple people shared with me, it is possible there was video of her further down St. Landry heading towards Coliseum. Possibly video even so far as heading down congress st. LE checked cameras down Johnson st up to Mel's Diner which she was not seen on. And they didn't check many other cameras around there. I personally checked the other cameras around that area (the ones who still had footage) or had the owners do so, and she was not seen on them. So Johnston St doesn't seem to have been her route or if it was she didn't make it there. But based on the fact that LE didn't check too many cameras heading in that direction it's safe to assume they are fairly certain that wasn't her route. On the other hand they checked cameras up and down congress st. So take from that what you will about the possible direction she was traveling. Again, I don't know for certain she was seen on any other camera because I haven't seen it for myself.
Thank-you....But I was speculating on her travel after being abducted...From What I have seen and read so far my theory for now, until more information is given or clarified is that she was hit by a vehicle not to kill her, but to stun her and get her in the vehicle. And her and her bike were taken east. About 27 miles away I was told the distance is to the bridge where the bike was found. And that they continue on east after the bike was discarded. I also speculate based on information here speculate the person not only knows the area but the neighborhood. And waited for her to reach a certain point to hit her thinking less likely of being seen.

I found the answer. Thank-you again for being here.
The damage to the bike? Would you know or been told if the rear rim was bent as if being struck from behind?

Thank you again for your information.

To those who think the truck ran over her I have a few questions:
1) How long do you think it would take for the driver to run over her, clear her from under his truck, pick up the bike and put it in the back, sweep up every speck of debris, and then wash all the blood away with a mop and a bucket he just happened to have in his truck?
2) Let's be generous and say this would take three minutes. How did the people gassing up not see any of this?
3) How could the employee in the store not see any of this?
4). How could the various cars that passed along University, a pretty busy arterial street, not have seen anything when this happened about ten yards from University.
5) why is there no video of any of this from the same camera that captured Mickey on her bike?
6) what purpose would the police have in lying to the public by not telling us about this footage they have of the truck running over her?
7) why would the police waste thousands of man hours in a search for her?
8). Why would they go further along her possible route and ask businesses and homes for video of that night if they knew all along it was run over?
9) How could the driver have cleaned up so thoroughly that not one tiny drop of blood was found or one small piece of her bicycle when this exact area has been searched by many fairly soon after she went missing?

Thanks for looking at these questions. I hope you can come up with logical answers for them.

If she were hit here there are lots of logical answers. Research bicycle accidents and hit and runs. Or the people that hit people and drag them. Happens all the time. During my research there was a hit and run in St. Louis where a girl was ran over by a car on a very busy street in front of two bars that had crowded outdoor patio's. She happened to be with friends which was good because no one else saw it. No one could identify the car or the driver. He later turned himself in.

Again, most bicycle accidents do not create much of an accident scene. People are hit and killed with no blood, no debri...just a vehicle a bike and a victim. It is not like two cars that hit each other. I saw a lot of them online. She had a backpack on so she likely did not lose any personal items. Just her and a bike. You can pick up a small person and a bike very quickly.

They still need to search for her. Obviously she wasn't found even if she was hit here.

The issue of LE not going to businesses and homes further down St. Landy has been a common complaint on WS. Apparently they also did not feel the need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip