LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im no longer working on the case as per the families wishes. So any information should go to LPD or Abdella

This saddens me, and in a way, angers me. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I don't understand why there is a problem with extra sets of eyes on this case. To me, multiple minds are better than a select few. Not everyone uses the same resources or thinks on the same wavelength.

Sorry A.C.I....I was pleased to hear when you were offically hired on. It's a bummer that you've been asked to stop the investigation.

I think LE should be the only ones to comment on what they have and don't have, what they think is important and not important.

Is this video from your own personal property? If so, I understand why you won't give an exact location online. I'll trust that you have contacted LE with the video. I can't tell if it's the same truck or not, I'm not a vehicle person.

I feel like it is the same truck. Thinking the truck his Mickey and threw her from her bike and without a helmet she broke her neck immeditely and no blood. There was maybe more than one person in the truck and the other person(s) notice they have hit something so they circle back. There are no skid marks as the driver did not realize what was happening due to being drunk? Maybe. They find Mickey in the road and move the bike - realizing she is not breathing and that they have touched the bike and left prints they put the bike and her in the truck and leave. They panic and throw both the bike and Mickey in to the water.

That would explain the same truck going in both directions.

Is this video from your own personal property? If so, I understand why you won't give an exact location online. I'll trust that you have contacted LE with the video. I can't tell if it's the same truck or not, I'm not a vehicle person.

Thank you for your comments. There are a couple vehicle people on this board, I like you am not, so I am curious if they have an opinion about this truck. I am curious to see if they will respond and what their thought are.

I think LE should be the only ones to comment on what they have and don't have, what they think is important and not important.

This may be out of line, but I think it is completely irresponsible of you to post something like that, claim you have a video and stills and then refuse to answer if you have turned them over to LE.

If you have turned them over, and then say that it is up to LE to release the info when they wish, then you had no business posting anything regarding that information at this point since you will not follow up.

If you haven't turned it over to LE, and aren't commenting due to that, again you have no business releasing (or withholding) important information to us prior to giving it to them.

Sorry if harsh, don't mean to be, but throwing pics out and refusing to answer basic questions is sort of absurd!

This may be out of line, but I think it is completely irresponsible of you to post something like that, claim you have a video and stills and then refuse to answer if you have turned them over to LE.

If you have turned them over, and then say that it is up to LE to release the info when they wish, then you had no business posting anything regarding that information at this point since you will not follow up.

If you haven't turned it over to LE, and aren't commenting due to that, again you have no business releasing (or withholding) important information to us prior to giving it to them.

Sorry if harsh, don't mean to be, but throwing pics out and refusing to answer basic questions is sort of absurd!

Thank you...well said and I agree 100%.

I totally agree to ANDALSO!!!! Let's be responsible here people, this isn't a game of clue, everything needs and should be reported to LE!

Help - how do I open PM?

I think you can click (or double click) where it says Private Messages and it will take you there...or right click and scroll to unread private messages and click. HTH

This saddens me, and in a way, angers me. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I don't understand why there is a problem with extra sets of eyes on this case. To me, multiple minds are better than a select few. Not everyone uses the same resources or thinks on the same wavelength.

Sorry A.C.I....I was pleased to hear when you were offically hired on. It's a bummer that you've been asked to stop the investigation.

Same here. I woke this morning so disheartened. If it were my daughter or son, I would be runnng around like a crazy person, trying to get anyone and everyone looking for her/him. I woud most greatful of many/any professionals/nonpros help. My heart hurts for her. I just feel like crying, and very close to it. I feel like Mickey is part of us, and need desperately to find her.

:welcome4:

Welcome to WS NOLAMAKEUPARTIST

Glad to have you join us!!! (And, thanks for the support)!

Thank you And Also. I was born and raised inLafayette,La. It really upsets me what is going on in Cajun country! My heart goes out to the Shunick Family! I have been following websleuths for quite sometime, i finally decided to join!! Thanks again for welcoming me!

Seriously?! Are you respecting the wishes or can they legally ask that you not work on her case? I'm sorry.

Im respecting their wishes. As an investigator I have the right to investigate any case I choose and be retained by anyone who wishes to do so. So no, I cant be made to stop. Im no longer working on the case or accepting information/tips because I want to respect their request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonhope55