LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope so, and im the one who originally brought up the idea lol. like stated earlier, i just wondered if it had been considered.
It's an excellent question and it had to be asked. I think few if any here judge people on weed consumption, so it's not a "blaming the victim" thing at all, at least to me.

Now, this white truck is another story, don't know where this would have been taken, on what route, but this one may be a second white truck.

I'm trying to figure out the location of this vehicle picture. Here's another view from the Find Mickey site that depicts a two lane street in both directions and the buildings situated very close to the street with only a sidewalk separating them from the street. IMO this would be an older section of town due to newer streets requiring larger easements.

Any locals familar with the area?

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 28
Why cant a dog follow her scent take the dog to where they saw her on the bike and let the dog see if it can follow the path her bike took!

I dont know if it would wash away the scent, but it rained the Monday after she disappeared.

you are correct in this case... the timestamps on university are very telling...
not what times the cars passed...
the fact that one says 1:49:38 and the other says 1:51:27 says a lot about the frame-rate... we know there are many more pics or video from this camera based on those times...

if one was at 1:49:38 and the other at 1:51:38... we might assume it snaps a pic at lest once per minute

the fact they they are at odd times to each other says at least one pic snapped per second and possibly full motion video is available to them

peace

Why was it so important for her to ride her bike home?
why ddnt she just stay the night?

It is also the name of Dog the Bounty Hunters Bail bonds business...

Thank you...that was bugging me....I knew I had seen it somewhere, but for the life of me could not put my finger on where.....

you are correct in this case... the timestamps on university are very telling...
not what times the cars passed...
the fact that one says 1:49:38 and the other says 1:51:27 says a lot about the frame-rate... we know there are many more pics or video from this camera based on those times...

if one was at 1:49:38 and the other at 1:51:38... we might assume it snaps a pic at lest once per minute

the fact they they are at odd times to each other says at least one pic snapped per second and possibly full motion video is available to them

peace

Excellent, then they need to find that white truck pronto!

I dont know if it would wash away the scent, but it rained the Monday after she disappeared.

I thought rain didnt wash the scent away. I think we discussed this on sierra lamar thread. rain brings the scent up, (I think) LOL dogs can scent in a river
or a lake soooo????

does it look like the same truck to you?

(thanks so much for your work on this as well :rocker:)

bbm: :lol: (re: the wife part gave me a giggle.. I think Mister Nurse would say the same thing haha)

no and yes... but to my software it does... and we know the truck turned left and we know the university cam snaps at least once per second based on its timestamps so the left turning truck will HAVE TO PASS IT and WILL get its picture taken...

facts

peace

I'm trying to figure out the location of this vehicle picture. Here's another view from the Find Mickey site that depicts a two lane street in both directions and the buildings situated very close to the street with only a sidewalk separating them from the street. IMO this would be an older section of town due to newer streets requiring larger easements.

Any locals familar with the area?

This was id'd as being on University if you would take a left onto University from St. Landry. It is by St. Johns Cathedral Cemetary

So they're saying there is going to be a press conference @ 3:30 to discuss the case. The news said there would be new info released about the case.

On a totally hopefully unrelated note- I've heard twice they found a body on the Northside of Lafayette today. I really, really, really hope that has nothing to do with this case.

But I am very interested in hearing what new info may be released.

Uh-oh. And I just read searches have been suspended for the day. At only 3pm....doesn't sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne