LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In which way are you connected to this case, Haunts? Family? Friend?

And I agree - of all the sightings in the many cases I have read about here on WS I still wait for the one to actually pan out. Oh I'm sure it happens, but it's very rare.

I worked with the team for 'The Unexplained' program on a variety of levels.
And yes, it's very rare. In fact, it would take a miracle <3

Ya know, sometimes you gotta go with your gut. Like with the Avonte Oquendo case. I was sure he had gone into the river shortly after leaving the school. Statistics show that autistic runaways are almost always found in water. NYC was searched and searched and searched, and thank heavens his remains had finally washed up, because his mother would have looked forever. With Shane, imo there's a good chance he's still out there.

Most probably speeding and breaking too late in the curve and too sudden.

I just don't know how they would have known were Shane live with out of town plates...I also don't think Shane had any run ins with the police...in Jefferson Parish...

In Jefferson Parish.
Okay, then. In Savannah we have no idea of his Georgia driving record.
Out here in CA, second time for a dui you go away for awhile.
Anyone know any contacts at Georgia DMV, popo, courts? This is vital info as to reason why SF might have gone "poof." But not the only reason.

Would he lose his job with a dui?

I worked with the team for 'The Unexplained' program on a variety of levels.
And yes, it's very rare. In fact, it would take a miracle <3

so you worked on Shane's case...did you also come in town with Pam...Please Explain...

so you worked on Shane's case...did you also come in town with Pam...Please Explain...

Although I am only a few hours from you, I did not go to the site. I worked remotely with the rest of the team to help sort through findings, catalog and map daily info from the team and attend weekly conference calls with the entire team, to help pull together all the different areas. My specialty is data mining and analysis. I provide research assistance as needed as well.

I was aware of all the ground activity on a daily basis during production of the episode and was involved in the months of prep before and the months of analysis afterward.

I must admit, I have come to love your family and Shane became a part of all our lives. :)

Just wondering aloud...not really looking for an answer, but wondering as someone who grew up in Jefferson Parish....

I wonder if the volunteer fireman who came to the scene and broke the window of the car has any connections (like family or close friends) who work for the Jefferson Parish Sherrif's office. Or perhaps connections to any politicians or judges in Jefferson Parish.

I <3 Pam ! Have you enrolled in any of her Detective classes? I studied with her for 2 years. What a wonderful team of talented people she has.

Just Googling Shane's name yesterday and came across her site.
The classes DID intrigue me!
Found out Shane played on various game sites and chatted with people. He is thought of very highly in that community.

Just wondering aloud...not really looking for an answer, but wondering as someone who grew up in Jefferson Parish....

I wonder if the volunteer fireman who came to the scene and broke the window of the car has any connections (like family or close friends) who work for the Jefferson Parish Sherrif's office. Or perhaps connections to any politicians or judges in Jefferson Parish.

I'm curious.... why is everyone focused on the firefighter breaking the window?
I believe it's standard procedure. :moo: http://www.break.com/video/how-to-break-a-car-window-with-one-finger-2304642

Just Googling Shane's name yesterday and came across her site.
The classes DID intrigue me!
Found out Shane played on various game sites and chatted with people. He is thought of very highly in that community.

Yes, you won't find a single person with a unkind word for Shane. He is loved.

I'm curious.... why is everyone focused on the firefighter breaking the window?
I believe it's standard procedure. :moo: http://www.break.com/video/how-to-break-a-car-window-with-one-finger-2304642

It definitely is. I'm not worried about him breaking the window. I'm interested in him as the first person on the scene, if that makes sense. If it was anywhere besides Jefferson Parish (okay, or maybe NOLA in general), I wouldn't be as interested, if that makes sense....

Mind. Blown.
Although I am only a few hours from you, I did not go to the site. I worked remotely with the rest of the team to help sort through findings, catalog and map daily info from the team and attend weekly conference calls with the entire team, to help pull together all the different areas. My specialty is data mining and analysis. I provide research assistance as needed as well.

I was aware of all the ground activity on a daily basis during production of the episode and was involved in the months of prep before and the months of analysis afterward.

I must admit, I have come to love your family and Shane became a part of all our lives. :)

534286_4154233289882_2112389737_n.jpg

Facebook

Created for the Shane Fell Search Fund by Stephanie Coronado
A reflection of the NOLA style ;)
This is proudly hanging in my office.

First of all let me give you the run down on that night....

Shane got Gas at a near by gas station around 6pm
Shane picked up popeye's for supper
Shane met Brett at Rum Runners around 7pm
Shane had purchased some beers but he got purchased a round for pool team
Shane had drank about 6 beers a 1 shot in 6 hours along with eating popeye's and food at the bar...DRUNK...I don't think so..

Thanks Kenny,

Considering the time frame, in addition to the food Shane ate, it doesn't seem he would be intoxicated. This rundown is VERY HELPFUL! Thanks again!

Satch

In Jefferson Parish.
Okay, then. In Savannah we have no idea of his Georgia driving record.
Out here in CA, second time for a dui you go away for awhile.
Anyone know any contacts at Georgia DMV, popo, courts? This is vital info as to reason why SF might have gone "poof." But not the only reason.

Would he lose his job with a dui?

So just to confirm, Shane had Georgia plates the night of the accident? This was mentioned before, but how long had Shane been in Louisiana prior to the car accident?

Satch

So just to confirm, Shane had Georgia plates the night of the accident? This was mentioned before, but how long had Shane been in Louisiana prior to the car accident?

Satch

IIRC he was in NOLA one month. Had just moved from Savannah GA. Still has family in GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper