LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey everybody.......Sorry i have be gone so long,i had some medical issues and needed a break....The only thing new we have is we now have Shanes finger prints....Out of all the 50 states Georgia makes you have finger prints to get A DRIVERS LICENSE....It took us to ask the question for the police to look into this matter....I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE POLICE DEPT.S

Hey everybody.......Sorry i have be gone so long,i had some medical issues and needed a break....The only thing new we have is we now have Shanes finger prints....Out of all the 50 states Georgia makes you have finger prints to get A DRIVERS LICENSE....It took us to ask the question for the police to look into this matter....I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE POLICE DEPT.S

Hi Kenny, sorry for your health issues and hope all is well again. Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update.

It seems like a lot of work, but I am so so so happy it was accomplished! Thanks for the update! Good job sticking with it! I hope you feel well, soon!

Oh, Kenny! Thanks for checking in with an update.
My prayers are always with you.

So, nothing "new" on the girl that had stopped to see if Shane was okay? Did she have nothing to add??

I, too, have been following this case for the last 4 years... Can people just disappear??!!

Hoping for SOME news on Shane!

Just a couple of quick questions please.

What was Shane's ancestry/nationality? For example....Irish, German, French, etc.

Kenny, do you remember the exact weather that night in the area and maybe a few days after? I know we get a few storms in June there and any local knowledge/help would be great.

TIA for the help.

Just a couple of quick questions please.

What was Shane's ancestry/nationality? For example....Irish, German, French, etc.

Kenny, do you remember the exact weather that night in the area and maybe a few days after? I know we get a few storms in June there and any local knowledge/help would be great.

TIA for the help.
June 6-9 we had about 1.25" of rain. No rain that night, June 9, and no measurable rain until the 12th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10619948

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10619946

Merry Christmas to all that are missing Shane.

A Christmas miracle is desired.

Attachments

• Shane Fell comparision to Amnesia victim.jpg
    Shane Fell comparision to Amnesia victim.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 97
Another pic of Shane:

Attachments

• Shane Fell pic.jpg
    Shane Fell pic.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 89
Well,
I'd call that one in. The nose is eerily similar.
How long have you been thinking this?

Well,
I'd call that one in. The nose is eerily similar.
How long have you been thinking this?

Just found it in the last hour or so by popping 'unidentified man amnesia' into google images.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back