LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can everyone please take a look at this and give me your thoughts:

Pic on left is amnesia victim who showed up in Missouri in 2013, from
http://q13fox.com/2013/09/30/do-you-know-him-man-with-amnesia-claims-washington-ties/

Pic on right is Shane Fell, missing since 2011, from
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fell_shane.html
The man was ID'd in September 2013. :(

"Police in Independence, Missouri have identified a man apparently suffering from amnesia, who had been in a hospital since Friday.
Police say the man is Christian T. Frye, 42, of Washington. They did not say what city Frye is from."

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2014/08/04/13317150/

Here's the WS thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Sep-13-Christian-T-Frye&p=9880654#post9880654

Oh, honey, me too!
Remaining ever vigilant, I have so much respect for you!

Does anyone work downtown near the Hilton/ Riverwalk? If so, can you take the bottom right picture of this site:

and ask people if they have seen that guy? There is a guy who sells pencil drawings/ art that he has in a sketch book. My friend and I talked to him for a long time one night (it was a year ago). We were outside of the Hilton Riverside by the smoking benches. It NEVER struck me that it could be him, until I saw that picture many months later. Then, it made my stomach drop and I can't stop thinking about it. The guy was clean and healthy, but very tearful. He told us his name, but I can't remember what he said. He had a drawing of an Indian he named Eli and several drawings of the nude female body, which he said his ex-girlfriend was his muse or inspiration (I dont remember the word he used). I am beating myself up for not thinking of it sooner and taking a picture or questioning him. Anyone that works at the Hilton or near by WILL know who I saw and will be able to say if that guy is similar enough to Shane. This guy was comfortable there but did seem to appear out of nowhere!

I have been hesitant to post it because I am NOT claiming it was him and I don't want to raise false hopes. I am saying that this guy I met has not left my brain and I think it is similar enough to check out. I did talk to Kenny about it and he said they had also received reports of a guy who was possibly him being around the tracks (the streetcar and train tracks are right here at the hotel). He went and tried to find the guy, but was unsuccessful. Anyway, it is worth a shot that is anyone works there or knows someone who works there to ask. But, make sure to show that bottom right photo, as that was the closest to what I remember and what triggered me to consider it.

Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed that answers will come soon! The best case scenario is that it is him. This guy definitely seemed like he was getting clean somewhere and did not look sick. I just remember saying to myself that he likely had a diagnosis of depression, as he got tearful many times while talking about things that were not necessarily emotional subjects. Thats what years in mental health does to my brain! :) Help us, Shane!!! Lead us to you!!

Does anyone work downtown near the Hilton/ Riverwalk? If so, can you take the bottom right picture of this site:

and ask people if they have seen that guy? There is a guy who sells pencil drawings/ art that he has in a sketch book. My friend and I talked to him for a long time one night (it was a year ago). We were outside of the Hilton Riverside by the smoking benches. It NEVER struck me that it could be him, until I saw that picture many months later. Then, it made my stomach drop and I can't stop thinking about it. The guy was clean and healthy, but very tearful. He told us his name, but I can't remember what he said. He had a drawing of an Indian he named Eli and several drawings of the nude female body, which he said his ex-girlfriend was his muse or inspiration (I dont remember the word he used). I am beating myself up for not thinking of it sooner and taking a picture or questioning him. Anyone that works at the Hilton or near by WILL know who I saw and will be able to say if that guy is similar enough to Shane. This guy was comfortable there but did seem to appear out of nowhere!

I have been hesitant to post it because I am NOT claiming it was him and I don't want to raise false hopes. I am saying that this guy I met has not left my brain and I think it is similar enough to check out. I did talk to Kenny about it and he said they had also received reports of a guy who was possibly him being around the tracks (the streetcar and train tracks are right here at the hotel). He went and tried to find the guy, but was unsuccessful. Anyway, it is worth a shot that is anyone works there or knows someone who works there to ask. But, make sure to show that bottom right photo, as that was the closest to what I remember and what triggered me to consider it.

Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed that answers will come soon! The best case scenario is that it is him. This guy definitely seemed like he was getting clean somewhere and did not look sick. I just remember saying to myself that he likely had a diagnosis of depression, as he got tearful many times while talking about things that were not necessarily emotional subjects. Thats what years in mental health does to my brain! :) Help us, Shane!!! Lead us to you!!

All I can say is I now want to go to New Orleans. That would be so great if that really was him. :) I know, it's a long shot, but still, we have to have hope.
What a huge word that is, HOPE. Isn't it?

All I can say is I now want to go to New Orleans. That would be so great if that really was him. :) I know, it's a long shot, but still, we have to have hope.
What a huge word that is, HOPE. Isn't it?

I just cant get it out of my head, so I figured I need to put it out there and someone else might be able to help fill in those blanks. Maybe someone can even fax that report to the Hilton Riverside, maybe some shops or the security at the River walk and other hotels around there with a note about the sketch guy. I dont have a fax machine, or I would. That hotel always has the bell guys at the curb, so someone has seen/ talked to/ knows who the sketch guy is. We talked to him it was around 10pm. Or maybe 11pm. He sat by us for probably an hour until we went back inside. He was carrying a spiral sketch book with some loose ones in there, too.

What if we post those pictures on the hotels facebook? I will print the pictures and fax them today when I get off work.

I'm going on a cruise in 2 weeks. We plan on hanging out around the riverwalk for a few hours before. I will bring some flyers with me.

So happy that Shane's case has stayed on the first page overnight!
Let's keep it that way.

Newbies to this case - please start at the beginning and read about Shane. It's only two threads. It won't take long. We welcome any insight.

May 2016 be the year Shane Fell is found. Amen.

Ok I faxed the page to a few places in that area. I also gave my contact info on the fax.... lets pray we get a response.

Ok I faxed the page to a few places in that area. I also gave my contact info on the fax.... lets pray we get a response.

Thank you! I really do feel like a personable bellhop or a smoker employee will know who I saw and if it is/ could be him.

I just wanted to mention that the Charley Project photos are stacked differently now. It is that photo with the goatee that he has big eyes and is kind of looking up at the camera--- that is the one that made me feel that sketch selling guy could be Shane. I wish someone would find that guy and even rule him out. My brain won't let it rest.

fell_shane6.jpg

I just wanted to mention that the Charley Project photos are stacked differently now. It is that photo with the goatee that he has big eyes and is kind of looking up at the camera--- that is the one that made me feel that sketch selling guy could be Shane. I wish someone would find that guy and even rule him out. My brain won't let it rest.

Oh man!

If only we could get a picture of the guy you saw! If you knew a qualified hypnotist, he/she could put you under hypnosis, and see if you can recall more of the conversation, and the gentleman's name! I am sure that if he had said "Shane", your mind would have had an immediate relation to "our Shane Fell." The fact that he was "tearful" was very interesting and that he was doing some artwork, drawings, this seems significant.

Shane could have changed his name, or have been a victim of amnesia from the accident. I think that posters and fliers distributed around the area might be a help!

Satch

Oh man!

If only we could get a picture of the guy you saw! If you knew a qualified hypnotist, he/she could put you under hypnosis, and see if you can recall more of the conversation, and the gentleman's name! I am sure that if he had said "Shane", your mind would have had an immediate relation to "our Shane Fell." The fact that he was "tearful" was very interesting and that he was doing some artwork, drawings, this seems significant.

Shane could have changed his name, or have been a victim of amnesia from the accident. I think that posters and fliers distributed around the area might be a help!

Satch

I am so annoyed with myself that I didnt take a picture. I never once thought I would ever have to remember anything about it. Honestly, I would have 100% expected to be struck with the fact that it is someone's case that I follow, but it's kind of like when you see your old co-worker at a club and it doesn't click how you know them because it is out of context. I cannot say with any certainty that it was him, but I cannot say with any certainty that it was not. I was hoping that the name Eli would be meaningful to the family, since I remembered that was what he named his drawing of the Indian. And if he likes to draw tastefully nude sketches, using an ex-girlfriend with long hair as an inspiration. Not a stick figure girl- like had a fuller belly and laying on her side, but no good facial features. One of those type drawings. Almost renaissance style, in just the pencil- no color.The indian might have had color- pencil or watercolor maybe. Maybe watercolor.

I asked my friend what she remembers and it is about zero. We had admittedly been drinking in the Hilton lounge, she more than I. I might be going downtown again in a couple of weeks and might ask around the Hilton a bit and bring some flyers with the Charley Project photos. Also, the thing that I keep thinking is that this guy was clean! He almost looked like he had just gotten out of the shower recently- meaning somewhere else knows him!! It was "understood" that he was homeless, but he never asked us for money. He was wearing jeans that didnt look super dirty or old. He was gentle and kind and kind of interested in my friend, who is a funny little flirt lol! He did know how long it was since he had sex, which he said 2 1/2 or 3 years, I can't remember exactly. Sorry if that is too much information. This was in October 2014 that I met this guy. So, if it was Shane, he is well aware of time periods.

I'm not sure how else to try to figure out who the sketch guy is. Its like I want to sit outside of the Hilton and smoke until he shows back up, but things don't happen that way, unfortunately. If anyone has any ideas, it would be great.

Bumping Shane up.
Hoping someone taking a break from little Noah's case in Tennessee will stop by and become interested in Shane's remaining missing, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back