LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facial differences are very different to me between the sketch and the new imagery

16UFLA.jpg16UFLA3.jpg

The reconstruction looks soo much like Lady Gaga to me, when I am looking at faces to match to this lady, I am using the "How much like Lady Gaga does 'so and so' look like?" principle, as I call it. Completely random I know, but when I see the reconstruction, I see a Lady Gaga doppelganger.

The reconstruction looks soo much like Lady Gaga to me, when I am looking at faces to match to this lady, I am using the "How much like Lady Gaga does 'so and so' look like?" principle, as I call it. Completely random I know, but when I see the reconstruction, I see a Lady Gaga doppelganger.

Actually, I see it lol

That makes three of us I too noticed she resemblance to Lady gaga

Have tossed Lorree Dennis Keator/Keater around in my head, all thou there is a 2 year gap ... to note she was in a car accident possibly she was found and was injured PJD was noted to potentially have been in an accident. Maybe far fetched and grasping at straws, however it does not hurt to look into. Lorree and PJD physical characteristics are very close and also found their is resemblance between the original sketch of PJD and Lorree

16UFLA.jpgdennis_lorree2.jpgdennis_lorree.jpgSlidell.jpg
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dennis_lorree.html

Have tossed Lorree Dennis Keator/Keater around in my head, all thou there is a 2 year gap ... to note she was in a car accident possibly she was found and was injured PJD was noted to potentially have been in an accident. Maybe far fetched and grasping at straws, however it does not hurt to look into. Lorree and PJD physical characteristics are very close and also found their is resemblance between the original sketch of PJD and Lorree

View attachment 103245View attachment 103247View attachment 103246View attachment 103248
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dennis_lorree.html

The circumstances suggest she died the day she disappeared, but I have to admit that her physical description is tantalisingly similar to that of LPJD. This match needs to be submitted!

The circumstances suggest she died the day she disappeared, but I have to admit that her physical description is tantalisingly similar to that of LPJD. This match needs to be submitted!

She was seen being washed away by flood waters during a heavy rainstorm. The body of the other guy in her car was found downstream. There is zero possibility that she swam ashore, moved to Louisiana, broke her pelvis and healed, got breast implants, became pregnant, and was murdered and left in Lake Ponchartrain two years later.

That is way beyond the realm of reasonableness.

She was seen being washed away by flood waters during a heavy rainstorm. The body of the other guy in her car was found downstream. There is zero possibility that she swam ashore, moved to Louisiana, broke her pelvis and healed, got breast implants, became pregnant, and was murdered and left in Lake Ponchartrain two years later.

That is way beyond the realm of reasonableness.

Appreciate your input Carl trust your judgement in being a UID expert, and understand your stance of "zero possibility"
Was not aware there was an actual eye witness that seen Lorree being washed away in the flood waters. Did read that the male driving the car's body was recovered however LD's body was never found. Given her physical characteristics being so close to LPJD and if Lorree had some how survived she would have sustained injuries from the car accident which could have been nose and hip. It is not known whether LPJD was from or lived in the New Orleans metro area nor Louisiana LE stated they do not believe LPJD was local. You have to give some thought to possibilities and rule them out as you go along.

LPJD is a tough one ... can only hope one day she can be given her rightful name.

Yes the physicals are very similar find it bizarre

... and if Lorree had some how survived she would have sustained injuries from the car accident which could have been nose and hip.

Had she broken her pelvis in the accident, she probably would have been even even less able to swim out of the moving water than if she was completely healthy. And she probably wouldn't have walked away from the scene if by chance she survived. If she was able to walk at all, she probably would have walked (or asked for a ride) to the nearest hospital.

Here's an article on Lorree's disappearance.:

Lorree Dennis Disappearance Article.jpg

Heavy rains Sunday turned Las Vegas streets into rivers, tossed cars like dice and left one man dead when his station wagon flipped end over end as he tried to drive through a 6 foot wall of water.

Most of the 450 people who evacuated their homes in the Moapa Valley returned Monday, and power was restored to most of the 10,000 customers blacked out by the storm.

Witnesses who linked arms to reach the man said a woman and a young girl were in the car, but no bodies were found when the car was pulled from the swirling waters late Sunday night.

The Clark County Coroner’s office identified the victim as Steven Jack House, 33 of Las Vegas.

Sgt Jerry Bender of the Metro Police Search and Rescue Unit said House’s wife and two children were safe and added that authorities were trying to determine who was in the car with House.

The woman was later determined to be Lorree. I have no info on who the child was, or whether the child's body was eventually recovered.

Oh Wow! Did not read this article, and a child was also seen however was never identified how horrific... makes the case even more interesting as that no reported a child missing.

Thank You Carl for enlightening me on this case

The child being never being identified makes me wonder whether it really was Lorree in the car. Wouldn't it be more likely that the woman passenger was actually the child's mother? Perhaps the woman in the car looked similar to Lorree and because Lorree had gone missing they just assumed it was her in the car.

The child being never being identified makes me wonder whether it really was Lorree in the car. Wouldn't it be more likely that the woman passenger was actually the child's mother? Perhaps the woman in the car looked similar to Lorree and because Lorree had gone missing they just assumed it was her in the car.

It is a very interesting aspect a woman and child seen in the car, woman was later presumed to be Lorree, their has been no later assumptions of whom the child was.

You make a valid point will have to do some digging have not been fully accessible to my laptop to research a bit further.

Thank you!

We don't know that the child wasn't identified. All we know was that they hadn't identified the child at the time the article was written

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop