LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:christmastree:
The search is not over and your not forgotten young lady one day you will no longer carry the name of Jane Doe.

:christmastree:
The search is not over and your not forgotten young lady one day you will no longer carry the name of Jane Doe.

Thank you so much for searching so hard...at this time I simply don't have the spirit to look with you....I will later on....

Striking resemblance, however the MP went missing in the Laredo area, she has no DNA

attachment.php
attachment.php

Date Of Birth: June 24, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4; 110 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: She was wearing a gray and purple body shirt, blue jeans and sandals.
AKA: Gloria Ann Gongora

I see what you mean, but I thought that race was white and on the picture of the MP it doen't look that she has een slightly upturned nose.

Your correct Bit of Hope, believe it was the eyes that drew me in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talking with a friend the other night she has natural Auburn hair, all thou dark in color you can see the distinct red hue. Her heritage is Spanish/German and she is petite. Wish LE would preform the isotope testing on her.

In researching news article there was a woman whom went missing a few weeks prior unsure if she was ever located or not.

Posted as many articles as I could find, unsure if they are all that legible was doing some copy cut and paste. Carl had posted a possiblity she could be Sandra Faye Norman - FL, she has no DNA

Date Of Birth: February 13, 1958
Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3"; 100 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Straight, thick blackish brown hair; brown eyes. Very slender frame. Was a smoker.
Dentals: Had good teeth.
AKA: Her married name is Thompson

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1259dffl.html

Was she ever ruled out? As Carl and you both thought she could be a match? Strange thing is that the case information states: unknown if a missing persons report is filed... have to look for her in Namus

Sandra has not been ruled out, from what I understand LSU contacted the family for a DNA sample however it was not provided.

Just a little update!

I received an email from the case manager in regards to Sandra Norman.

Email:
I spoke with the agency where Sandra was reported missing. There are no dental records available and her family is refusing to give DNA. We cannot do a comparison without one of those. I am making a file note to look into this later if the situation ever changes. However, I think Sandra is more similar to our case 85-01 than she is to 03-35.
Helen

Wonder why Sandra's family refuses DNA testing? I guess there isn't anything else we can do in regards to Sandra being a possible match....

Bump for Bit of Hope

Interesting that Sandra is on their radar for case 85-01. She came up on my radar just a few days ago with regard to the same case. I remembered that she was already being considered for Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe and figured that it must be something about the artist's style that pegs Sandra Norman to these LSU Faces Lab recons.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/191ufla.html

BTW, DoeNet has the case number incorrectly noted as 85-10.

With some families, they don't want to think anything other than that their loved one will come home alive some day. It's almost as if they feel like they are betraying their promise to never give up on them.

Bump for Bit of Hope

As noted by the comments, LSU sees a potential with Sandra and BRJD 85-01

Carl makes a valid point in regards to reconstructions it depends on the artists style. In which if you look at the sketch and reconstructions they look very different. Maybe one day Carl will create a reconstruct on LPJD thus far out of all of the UID's have read about his eyes and reconstructs are the best ... Near life like ....

An interesting comment Mary made is not to rule out the age being as high as 35. Range broadens into anywhere between 20-35

1/2 line on left finger, IMO this could have been an engagement ring as well as a wedding ring (either/or) with an apparent tan line would lead one to believe she frequented the sun it was mid June there are plenty of people on Lake Pontchartrain enjoying a boat ride, fishing, sun bathing etc.. The gym weight is not an item you would have in lying around in a vehicle, more so a personal gym/weight room one would have at their home.

First thought the person whom done this could possibly be athletic person, body builder ? Next thought in S louisiana all kinds of objects are used to weigh down fishing lines and crab traps.. Could the weight been for that purpose .. my gut instinct says not this time for some reason.

As noted by the comments, LSU sees a potential with Sandra and BRJD 85-01

Carl makes a valid point in regards to reconstructions it depends on the artists style. In which if you look at the sketch and reconstructions they look very different. Maybe one day Carl will create a reconstruct on LPJD thus far out of all of the UID's have read about his eyes and reconstructs are the best ... Near life like ....

Hi...I'm sorry that I don't understand....who is uid BRJD?

Oh so sorry Bit of Hope - Baton Rouge Jane Doe

Having tech issues... Here is her profile Case File 191UFLA

With such a prominent tan line on her finger, leads me to believe she was from all year round warmer climate environment with continuous exposure to the outdoor sunlight (i.e.) Florida, California, Texas or from along the gulf coast states

With an age range of 20-30 estimated DOBY would be between 1956 - 1966 as Mary noted up to 35 cannot be ruled out

AgeDOBY
20-1966
21-1965
22-1964
23-1963
24-1962
25-1961
26-1960
27-1959
28-1958
29-1957
30-1956