LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know that the child wasn't identified. All we know was that they hadn't identified the child at the time the article was written

Thanks Carl for the clarification, will do some research and see if the child was ever identified

:bump: (17) Exclusions

Debra Cressotti 1955 Massachusetts
Carol Donn 1963 Florida
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Tammy Leppert 1965 Florida
Shannon Potter 1970 Maryland
Susan Riedling 1967 Kentucky
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Faye Self 1956 Louisiana
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Mary Shinn 1953 Arkansas
Sally Stone 1964 Idaho
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois
Annette Vail 1965
Joyce Walcott 1967 California
April Zane 1960 Illinois

Carl believe you were very spot on with Sandra as a potential match ... all thou it looks like Sandra's nose is a bit thinner.
but then again these small photos out there of here are terrible.

displayPasImage.jpegSaint Tammany Parish Louisiana Jane Doe June 1986 a_0.jpgSFNorman.jpg

Located a few articles on LPJD, through reading the articles and the investigation completed I do have to agree LPJD was not from the area.

Times Picayune - 6/21/86
-20 Years Old, 5'7, 100-120 lbs, shoulder length auburn hair, wide tan line on her left ring finger, 12 weeks pregnant
-22 lb weight was tied to her neck, the weight is the type for working out like free weights in a gym
-LE received a call on Wed 6/18; caller advised deputies would be told where to find 2 bodies beneath
and interstate hwy bridge if they met the man on I-10 W of Slidell tourist information center deputies found
no one at the rest area and searched bridges on I-10 and I-59

Times Picayune - 07/03/86
-Implants, silicone gel inside a silastic shell
-200 cubic centimeters (This is a fairly small implant)
-Manufacturer Cox Uphoff International of Coast Mesa, CA
-Rep from the manufacturer stated the size is common in the US and estimated 500 - 700 doctors
order 200cc ever year, there are no serial numbers for their implants
-NOLA area Plastic surgeons consulted on this case advised, local area surgeons use larger implants
-Coroner advised there were no significant exterior injuries

Times Picayune - 07/16/86
-Illustration; young, pretty woman with large eyes and a small slightly upturned nose
-Small scar on right knee, right wrist and upper abdomen
-Blood contained only minor amounts of caffeine and alcohol
-Estimated she died the day before (6/18)
-Illustration was produced by Inspector Harvey Pratt of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations

Times Picayune - 12/14/86
-She was young attractive shoulder length hair swept back from her face
-Investigators could only lift one complete fingerprint
-Investigators received a list of plastic surgeons around the country that have purchased Cox Uphoff implants
-Investigators have called or written 175 physicians
-When you got out of the local area it begins to get lost
-Autopsy determined woman died of asphyxiation but could not pinpoint if it was from drowning, suffocation or strangulation

Something that came to mind, there were several scars noted however there is no mention of her breast augmentation scars.
There are 4 primary incisions, under armpit, areolar or breast fold, the TUBA incision through naval was not performed until 1991.
Not that it is a clue or any type it only makes me wonder how well the coroner evaluated LPJD and if there are any other details missing. Her height changed from 5'7 to 5'2-5'4 after she was evaluated at LSU also believe a few other items differed as well.

so there was maybe a second body? wow.

Located a few articles on LPJD, through reading the articles and the investigation completed I do have to agree LPJD was not from the area.

Times Picayune - 6/21/86
-20 Years Old, 5'7, 100-120 lbs, shoulder length auburn hair, wide tan line on her left ring finger, 12 weeks pregnant
-22 lb weight was tied to her neck, the weight is the type for working out like free weights in a gym
-LE received a call on Wed 6/18; caller advised deputies would be told where to find 2 bodies beneath
and interstate hwy bridge if they met the man on I-10 W of Slidell tourist information center deputies found
no one at the rest area and searched bridges on I-10 and I-59

Times Picayune - 07/03/86
-Implants, silicone gel inside a silastic shell
-200 cubic centimeters (This is a fairly small implant)
-Manufacturer Cox Uphoff International of Coast Mesa, CA
-Rep from the manufacturer stated the size is common in the US and estimated 500 - 700 doctors
order 200cc ever year, there are no serial numbers for their implants
-NOLA area Plastic surgeons consulted on this case advised, local area surgeons use larger implants
-Coroner advised there were no significant exterior injuries

Times Picayune - 07/16/86
-Illustration; young, pretty woman with large eyes and a small slightly upturned nose
-Small scar on right knee, right wrist and upper abdomen
-Blood contained only minor amounts of caffeine and alcohol
-Estimated she died the day before (6/18)
-Illustration was produced by Inspector Harvey Pratt of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations

Times Picayune - 12/14/86
-She was young attractive shoulder length hair swept back from her face
-Investigators could only lift one complete fingerprint
-Investigators received a list of plastic surgeons around the country that have purchased Cox Uphoff implants
-Investigators have called or written 175 physicians
-When you got out of the local area it begins to get lost
-Autopsy determined woman died of asphyxiation but could not pinpoint if it was from drowning, suffocation or strangulation

so there was maybe a second body? wow.

Yes indeed very interesting, LE does not know if the call had any connection to LPJD. LE went to the rest area however no one was there If the call was legit whom ever it was was heading West based upon the location of the rest area.

There was another woman was reported missing by her husband, she went missing in early May she was reported I think a few weeks after she went missing. Husband had stated that her relatives in either OK or AR had not heard from her either. Will have to go back and find the article again did not find any confirmation that she was ever found.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

Debra Cressotti 1955 Massachusetts
Carol Donn 1963 Florida
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Tammy Leppert 1965 Florida
Shannon Potter 1970 Maryland
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Faye Self 1956 Louisiana
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Mary Shinn 1953 Arkansas
Sally Stone 1964 Idaho
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois
Annette Vail 1965
Joyce Walcott 1967 California
April Zane 1960 Illinois

All thou the locations are very far apart and this would be at the lowest end of the age range scale ... see some facial similarities then again my eyes are not like Carl's :crosseyed: believe he may axe me on this one .. :shame:
However there are a lot of canadian connections in Louisiana

SBacsu.jpg16UFLA3.jpgSBacsu2.jpg
Shelly Anne Bacsu - http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/28dfab.html
Missing since May 3, 1983 from Hinton, Alberta, Canada
Date Of Birth: April 7, 1967
Age at Time of Disappearance: 16 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0; 90 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Bacsu has freckles on her face and a small scar on her forehead.
Dentals: Her teeth were in perfect condition at the time of her disappearance

Hi,

I have read the thread, there is so much information and hard work done by all of you. I, for myself, needed a summery of everything I have read. Did I missed something very important, please add.

LakePontchartrain Jane Doe - Slidell, Louisiana
Date found: 19-6-1986
PMI: 2 daysor less (36 hours) (estimated she died the day before so 18/6)
Location: Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana. Found weighted down (with 22 lb lifting weight used in gyms, tied round her neck. I also read somewhere in this thread that she had a plastic bag around her face?) in Lake Pontchartrain, near Slidell, Louisiana.
Est. age at death: 20to 30, born between ca. 1956 and 1966
Sex: Female
Race: white
Hair color: Auburn,(red/auburn) shoulder lenght
Browneyes? I read that somewhere? pretty woman with large eyes and a small slightly upturned nose
Height: 62 to 66 inches (64 inches measured) (157,48 and 167,64 cm) (5’2” and 5’6” feet andinches)
Weight: 126 pounds (estimated) fetus about 14 gram at 12 weeks, so this doesn’t make a big difference.
Dental Records: Available(wisdom teeth all 4 extracted or never came through, perfect teeth)
DNA Records: Available(Namus: entered and tests completed, where is dna available?)
FACES Case #: mrt-35
Body conditions:
Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction was in the water, so the face should be at least blown up, not recognizable as they statein Namus, so how accurate is the first reconstruction drawing? Later madeclay-reconstruction, from skull, so soft tissue ears, nose and mouth could bedifferent (?) Does an expert here know this?

Identifying features
- round scar on right knee, scar above navel, scar on right wrist, previous hip injury/fractured right hip), possible nose injury or surgery, was 8 -12 weeks pregnant (2.3cm scar midline on abdomen, above the navel; 1.5 cm circular-in-shape scar on right knee; 1.2 cm scar on the right wrist (per autopsy report)
- had breast implants (200 cc, Manufacturer CoxUphoff International of Coast Mesa, California,quite a normal size stated by the experts, but localy they use mostly a bigger size),
- Investigators could only lift one complete fingerprint
Additional details
Marking of a ring on left finger (widetan band)
Blood contained only minor amounts of caffeine and alcohol
Probably not from the area/state she was found (?)

Could not get it better, problems with inserting info tabel.

Is it correct that she had also freckles?

Striking resemblance, however the MP went missing in the Laredo area, she has no DNA

Saint Tammany Parish Louisiana Jane Doe June 1986 a_0.jpgM8703005.jpg

Date Of Birth: June 24, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4; 110 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: She was wearing a gray and purple body shirt, blue jeans and sandals.
AKA: Gloria Ann Gongora

In researching news article there was a woman whom went missing a few weeks prior unsure if she was ever located or not.

Posted as many articles as I could find, unsure if they are all that legible was doing some copy cut and paste. Carl had posted a possiblity she could be Sandra Faye Norman - FL, she has no DNA

Date Of Birth: February 13, 1958
Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3"; 100 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Straight, thick blackish brown hair; brown eyes. Very slender frame. Was a smoker.
Dentals: Had good teeth.
AKA: Her married name is Thompson

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1259dffl.html

Robert Charles Browne was active during the time, believe he was in California in 1986. His known for preying on married women

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b/browne-robert-charles.htm

Actually I believe she could be from CA or the mid western area, just for the sheer fact the implant manufacturer. All thou their implants were sold widely in the US, their home base was in CA in which I would believe they sold more of their implants in that region. Breast implants are also used the same year they are made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee