LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No don't not believe they are related, all thou it is close to the same method of murder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesn't seem like someone would willingly ditch a body in water that is only 12-14 feet deep (I think that's the depth you mentioned, Nola?)- so I'd venture a guess that the killer was not local.

It doesn't seem like someone would willingly ditch a body in water that is only 12-14 feet deep (I think that's the depth you mentioned, Nola?)- so I'd venture a guess that the killer was not local.

Smart thinking...especially when you use a weight.

For some reason that is what I'm feeling as of the moment, in which my feelings have changed a few times. Then again it's more or less working through each potential scenario to see what fits and what does not. Feel LPJD and her killer could have been traveling through the area. The only kick with this thought is the weight ... This is an item that would be kept at a stationary place and not readily handy in a vehicle. The weights come as a set so you wouldn't run into a store (there was a kmart in slidell at the time) and purchase a single weight.
have to think why would the killer have a weight around and readily handy

LPJD had minimal traces of Alcohol and Caffeine, sounds like dinner w/wine and coffee after. However there was no mention of food in her stomach by the coroner. After 48 hours it could of been minimal traces all thou may have been more at the time of death.

Your correct in thinking HawkHD if you knew the depth would that be the smartest place to have placed LPJD .... Would believe not, all thou that is our thinking, however the killer was in a rush to dispose of her body.
You had brought of the military angle in turn brought up the offshore industry in which working offshore would put you out of pocket from a significant other for long periods of time as well. Could it been LPJD picked up her spouse on the return trip home stopped in Slidell to eat and/or rest for the night before making the remaining journey home. Know a few people offshore that would bring personnel items with them to past the time i.e. Cards, lifting weights, cigs, video games etc .. Offshore personnel make very good money enough to pay for the implants very easily ...
In all this is just a thought ..

Try to get a picture in my head of the dumping place (maybe it tell's a little bit more about where LPJD came from, wild guess of course) Detectives concluded the body likely was dumped in the lake between Bayou Lacombe and the Rigolets Pass. According to the posts here it is very undeep and it's beleaved that the one who did this was not femiliar with that and so nog local. I think that is a logical conclusion.

From a nautical book https://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov...rts/11369/1812NewOrleansBookletChart11369.pdf :
Lake Pontchartrain

roughly elliptical in shape, is 36 miles long, 22 miles wide
at the widest part, 10 to 16 feet deep, and lies N of the Mississippi River at New
Orleans. The lake connects with the Mississippi River through the Inner Harbor
Navigation Canal; with Lake Borgne through The Rigolets and Chef Menteur

Pass; and with Lake Maurepas through Pass Manchac and North Pass.
and

Lacombe Bayou empties into Lake Pontchartrain 4.5. miles W of Bayou Bonfouca.

Folieadeuxnola, are this the places you are talking about? The undeep dumping place?

I have my doubts because her chin look different and she is probably just a little to old. Also the nose job and probabel facial reconstruction comes in mind (far fetched...but you never know) http://www.nampn.org/cases/snead_margie.html

Missing 1 januari 1974 from Hot Springs, Arkansas, 19 years old, so in 1986 ca. 31 yrs
5'5" UID between 5'2" - 5'6"
150 lbs (on Arkansas missing persons 120 lbs/on Namus 150 lbs) UID 126lbs
Hair; Brown (from Arkansas missing persons site)
Eyes: Brown (from Arkansas missing persons site)

attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20976/0

Attachments

• margie snead.jpg
    margie snead.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 186
Very good bit of hope, can see the similarities Margie does have DNA in NAMUS if it Is in CODIS it should of cross matched.

Isotope is so needed with this case, it has helped resolve other cases.
Maybe cost of testing may be a factor in why it has not been done.

Isotope is so needed with this case, it has helped resolve other cases.
Maybe cost of testing may be a factor in why it has not been done.

As I Always say....it's all about the money....

Your right BOH, Googled the cost it does not seem that expensive but as always it does not come cheap either.

Your right BOH, Googled the cost it does not seem that expensive but as always it does not come cheap either.

That is not what I mean....comparing DNA, Isotope testing....or even get publicity..for LE it's costs a lot....love you anyway :clap:

That is not what I mean....comparing DNA, Isotope testing....or even get publicity..for LE it's costs a lot....love you anyway :clap:

BOH absolutely understand what you meant, its all about the money [emoji851]

I hate even typing this and somebody did mention it, but what about getting DNA from the fetus? If you remove the mom, that leaves the dad, I presume. If this is true, maybe the dad could be ID'd and if not the killer would hopefully know who this person was. Just my thoughts.

Another thing I suspect is that she was dumped from the bridge off of I-10. All a person had to do was pull over (at night) and throw her over the side.

Agree with DNA testing of the fetus unsure if it is possible with the many years that have passed.

I-10 has an immense amount of traffic all hours of the day or night dumping a body off of the twin span would not have been an easy feat to do without being seen. There are a few spots that can be accessed via the service road that one could easily go to without being seen and are very close to where LPJD was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member