LA: "the knowledge/means to facilitate the answers"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds like a tortured man begging his sister to confess in a manner that appears to support the kidnapper theory....Anthony speak

ABSOLUTELY!!

And they wonder why their words are so often mis-con-strewd ...

Now, I watched LA's address a few times and I thought he was asking Casey to confess (paraphrase) "to speak the words even though the mind has no idea of how to do it."
I've listened carefully to him a few times now too and have the same feeling you do, except it could also mean she has the "answers" and he still believes someone else is involved in Caylee's death. Whether he's asking her to confess or not, I do think he was addressing this to Casey. MOO

IMO, him, his family and his sister could take this advice to heart. There is no one else that knows more than they do.

It comes down to this family thinking that it is their right to handle KC and her mistakes and crimes without the interference of LE.

They are afronted. Their pride is wounded. They are loyal. And they handle these things behind closed doors.

But guess what. If you can kill once, you can kill again. And we are talking about a serial criminal here, if you include lying and stealing.

Brother LA reminds me how much this family does not understand that this crime is not a private matter.

It comes down to this family thinking that it is their right to handle KC and her mistakes and crimes without the interference of LE.

They are afronted. Their pride is wounded. They are loyal. And they handle these things behind closed doors.

But guess what. If you can kill once, you can kill again. And we are talking about a serial criminal here, if you include lying and stealing.

Brother LA reminds me how much this family does not understand that this crime is not a private matter.

ITA and IMO, they dealt with and accepted what happened a long time ago and just wanted to move on. Forgive and forget and all that stuff. They are angry at the rest of us who wouldn't let them.

I don't think Lee's statement makes much sense at all. If he's talking to the "real" killer then that person wouldn't be one of "us" who is at or watching the memorial. Maybe he is talking to Casey because only she could make heads or tails of what he really meant. The double talk and code type talk is very strange IMO.

I watched their body language and listened to their "A" speak as close as I could...

I came up with only two possible scenarios.

1. they are telling her its ok to confess, they love her unconditionally...(which is fine with me..except if they know she did it and want her to confess, then don't try to justify her innocence...when my kids were young and they did bad, I old them I loved them but thye'd have to face the consequences of their actions...didnt defend them or their actions..
2. they are totally putting on an act, and now that the finality of the service sets in, along with many more months until trial, their tone will change..

Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.

It is nearly incoherent. It sounded like Scott Peterson trying to make himself sound smart while saying nothing. Why does he always try to talk in code? I'm sorry but listening to anyone in this family just sparks headaches.

If he was trying to get his sister to confess, then what the heck is wrong with just saying "If the person responsible for Caylee's death will confess we promise love and forgiveness."

Maybe, just maybe LA has his arms crossed while mom was talking because mom cannot accept what is happening to this family and it seems to me that LA is the ONLY one trying to get some REAL answers here.

I don't think it is any kind of code. How many people do you all know that has been put into this position and not want his life out in the open as it has been? LA is the only one that has been behinid the scenes and not out shouting to the media as the others have done. Maybe he has never gone to college and doesn't know how to write his feelings into a proper speech? Maybe he is heartbroken for a young man of his age?
who know? I surely don't even want to find out why this family acts the way it does.

(mybold)

I have no doubt in my mind that he was talking to Casey...AND JB
...he has the knowledge and the means to facillitate the answers...and maybe save Lee's sister from Death Row. Stop this family's suffering, tell the truth and do your pennance Casey. Tell the truth. That is the message I got from Lee today.

That was my impression exactly!

My interpretation of this paragraph:

For those of us that will never be the same again, I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness. You allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your hearts with compassion and truth, and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.

For the people that were close to Caylee, please forgive her mother. That way you will feel better and will begin to heal. To certain people who know the truth you need to explain what happened to the rest, because they deserve to know the truth. I want you to tell the truth in such a way to not make them suffer any more. I ask you to speak from the heart and to choose the right words even if your brain can’t comprehend the totality of what happened.

:clap::clap::clap:

I watched their body language and listened to their "A" speak as close as I could...

I came up with only two possible scenarios.

1. they are telling her its ok to confess, they love her unconditionally...(which is fine with me..except if they know she did it and want her to confess, then don't try to justify her innocence...when my kids were young and they did bad, I old them I loved them but thye'd have to face the consequences of their actions...didnt defend them or their actions..
2. they are totally putting on an act, and now that the finality of the service sets in, along with many more months until trial, their tone will change..

When I knew my kids were lying I have always told them that it is always better to tell the truth, even if the truth may mean that there are consequences. We will deal with the consequences together and still love and support each other in the end.

Maybe he is giving her instructions because being a sociopath, she does not know how to act like a compassionate, feeling human. He is giving her clues as to what "normal" people do. He loves his sister and he loved Caylee. Heart-wrenching. I hope this never happens to another family - ever.

I think this was either a message to KC to confess or it could have been a backwards sort of dig at LE & Pros- tell us everything you know about what happened, cos my own investigation stalled or could be getting us in trouble and we need proof tht KC did this, so we can get past it and forgive her. JMO

1. It's either directed to Casey for her to CONFESS and be ruled by her conscience,

OR

2. Lee thinks someone else is involved and wants them to come forward.

I can't think of any other way to construe the comment.

This seems to be the only way this sentence can be interpreted......it's either directed at KC or some unknown person. Lee's other comments appear to be directed at KC, and he seems to be anguished by the situation the family is in. He's calling for it to end. My initial reaction was that this comment was directed at KC, pleading with her to tell the truth and bring all the pain to an end. Of all the family members, Lee was the most emotional. He was clearly dealing with a lot of inner turmoil............much more than either of his parents.

Just like the Mafia.

Oh, it's clear how much they all adored and loved Caylee. I think they still love KC very much as well, afterall - she is their daughter and sibling. As ugly as this sounds, I'd still love my family member if they committed a murder. I'd HATE the act, but not the person. You just can't turn love off and on like that - especially for a beloved family member. I'm sure they are all in a state of shock, confusion, conflict, but they still love KC.

Yeah, you could really see how much he loves his sister and I identified with that because I consider my brothers and I to be merely parts of the same whole. I love them so dearly, and they are such a part of my identity that I feel we are the same person, in a way. I can't imagine what I would do if one of mine committed such a heinous act. We have huge family loyalty. But, I am also very quick to tell them when I think they're wrong. I guess if they did such a thing, God forbid, I would be crushed for them. I would still love them a lot and grieve for how they ruined themself. I can't comprehend it. What a mess of a situation to wake up one day to find that your beloved may have done the unthinkable to another loved one.

CA says during her speech.

Every night I would drive home from work and she would tell me about her day. Watching her eyes light up when her Jo Jo(referring to GA) came into the room, hearing her talk about her Uncle E and Aunt Mawry. IS this someone from CA side of the family?? Or maybe she was referring to LA and Mallory. But , the part about Caylee telling her about her day. Wonder what she told CA she done all day.

CA says during her speech.

Every night I would drive home from work and she would tell me about her day. .

had the very same thought.

If this statement was true, surely Cindy would have known the Nanny was fiction.

Just doesnt add up ....

Puzzling ~ ~ ~ Very disturbing to me !:hand::waitasec:

Just makes me sad !

I'm with the person who said.... Why don't you just talk straight!

why talk in code/out of both sides of the mouth ?

Puzzling ~ ~ ~ Very disturbing to me

LA ?

*** Yes when CA said everyday ~~ did she mean that KC dropped
CAYLEE off at her work and that she was in the car with her....
or
would it be believable that a toddler was talking on a cell phone
daily....
I know my little grandchild ( SAME AGE AS CAYLEE) talks on the cell phone sometimes....
but NOT daily about her day... just short words...
so I am supposing like the ladies that work with CA said.....
Little Caylee was left at CA work often for CA to drive her home
while KC went on to "WORK":waitasec:

PUZZLING !

JMO
jjgram

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads