LA: "the knowledge/means to facilitate the answers"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This statement seens so convoluted and meant for ears other than a 2-3 yr. old child, who might, just might be listening to what is said.

I got the impression that LA was " Chemically Enhanced " at yesterday's Memorial service. This would explain his nonsensical comments and his seemingly angry attitude.
JMO

who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves

I think he meant this for the investigators. Who else would have the knowledge and means to give the family answers? They think Casey is being railroaded. I honestly believe we are going to see the defense focus on a "botched" investigation with hints of guilty friends that should have been investigated fully. The finger of blame will be swinging windly.

"For those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don’t understand, I ask that you fill your heart with patience and grace. And that you allow yourself to yield any judgments that you may already have."

I really did not understand why he would use the word 'frightened' and include it. I could really feel the anguish and pain he had. He seemed like he wanted the truth to come out and it felt to me like a directed comment . I felt very uncomfortable at his last part and somewhat confused at who he was speaking about while it was happening.

I think he was just trying to put a bunch of big words together to sound like he knew what they meant. Stringing words along because they sounded like something you would say at a memorial service. I think you'll drive yourself crazy trying to analyze the meaning of his words...especially the CMA remarks. That was a deliberate ploy to make up more drama...he knew that, his mother knew that, his father knew that when he wrote those words and spoke them. And really, who cares? He can be as cryptic as he wants, it ain't gonna change a thing!

Bottom line, KC is going down for the crime she committed. No amount of talking in code, playing spy, or the chicken trying to outsmart the fox is going to stop the truth from being the truth.

I think he was just trying to put a bunch of big words together to sound like he knew what they meant. Stringing words along because they sounded like something you would say at a memorial service. I think you'll drive yourself crazy trying to analyze the meaning of his words...especially the CMA remarks. That was a deliberate ploy to make up more drama...he knew that, his mother knew that, his father knew that when he wrote those words and spoke them. And really, who cares? He can be as cryptic as he wants, it ain't gonna change a thing!

Bottom line, KC is going down for the crime she committed. No amount of talking in code, playing spy, or the chicken trying to outsmart the fox is going to stop the truth from being the truth.

Jedi speak?

who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves

I think he meant this for the investigators. Who else would have the knowledge and means to give the family answers? They think Casey is being railroaded. I honestly believe we are going to see the defense focus on a "botched" investigation with hints of guilty friends that should have been investigated fully. The finger of blame will be swinging windly.

That's what I said on another thread (bolded by me.) They are planting little seeds that will bloom into: Casey's awful childhood, the stress of being a single mom, Mom and Dad admitting they could have done things differently, no father, mental issues, no job, instability, lack of self esteem her whole life, blah blah blah. There are no violins playing from this girl.

On the other hand....I had the thought that maybe Lee was being in a quietly sarcastic way letting Casey know that they will seek justice, they are united and though they doing what they can for Caylee, they will continue to 'love' Casey unconditionally because she's still a member of their family. I'm not sure what to make of his speech. I think certainly he was reaching out to Casey, but I'm not confident it was in the supporting way it may have sounded.

Oh yeah. Knowledge and the means to facilitate--sounds like investigator talk.

Do you think that Lee, honestly, and I mean that sincerely in most purest of heart form, believes that the murderer of Caylee is still out thar?

Oh yeah. Knowledge and the means to facilitate--sounds like investigator talk.

Do you think that Lee, honestly, and I mean that sincerely in most purest of heart form, believes that the murderer of Caylee is still out thar?

I believe Lee thinks the cops are bad and Casey is being framed by some of her dirty friends and he made a promise to solve the case himself and find these evil people.

"Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves...."

That's odd ... is he including himself in the word us?
I mean I would have said "for those of you"

I think that is why KC is feeling so free to laugh off this trial. I think the defense is telling her that it is a certainty that she will be acquitted or there will be a mistrial or something...

Jedi speak?

"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded. You will find it a powerful ally."

Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Stormtrooper: These aren't the droids we're looking for.
Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.
Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.
Obi-Wan: Move along.
Stormtrooper: Move along... move along.

They all try to sound much smarted then they are, to the point where just about everything they say sounds like code-talk ..
Big words constantly thrown around in the wrong context, mispronunciation galore ..
It's ridiculous ..
Enough, already!!

Their friends, if they have any, must notice it and find it annoying as hell too ..

What I believe is that LA's not terribly bright so he over-compensates by using $5 words but then he is accused of double talk when all he's really trying to do is sound like an adult. I cannot, no matter how hard I try, understand the ramblings of LA. It's like his social motto is: "if you can't dazzle them with the truth, then baffle them with bullsh_t!" JMO

I think he wants her to confess.

That's what I think.

All of the family's letting Casey know they still love her, etc...are their efforts to try to get through to her some.

I think she is furious that she is in jail because her mom actually called police and has completely shut them out.

"my family deserves" = Anthony entitlement = what a surprise

I'm thinking your answers are right down the street from your church sitting in jail

IMO

This is so right on! I have never seen a family like this, when they are done speaking, you just say, "huh?" I have just read so many different interpretations on this board of what the guy said! How is that even possible. Mark Klass was totally right, in Kcs own words, draaaammma.....

IMO Lee is going to be coming forward with more info for LE. We know he is due to speak with them again. And I truly believe after yesterdays service it is going to happen....soon.
I am not sure if anyone else noticed right from the start of the service yesterday......that the pastor made a point to single Lee out and go on about his struggles that he is going through and how we need to pray for and support him in this......did anyone else notice this????
Then after what was very obviously a plea for the truth to come out from Lee in his speech I have no doubt that Lee has had enough and wants justice for Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back