LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the sprayers interesting, as if they suspect possibly bleach, or another cleaning agent was used in them in an attempt to destroy or hide evidence. I cannot fathom what else they might be used for. I almost wonder if they were not taken to build a case against CA and GA? Any one else have that thought?

I think there may be additional dirt and grass in the bag along with Caylee, I also think that her body was placed for a while in the A's backyard. If this is true they can test the grass and dirt in the bag and the clothes for the pesticides and link the dirt fromt he A's house to the body.

Maybe I am too tired today to understand all this but.....every day it's "more bones","more bones".....are they all human bones?Where they found in the same place?Or did she spread them all over the place? :waitasec:

I need more info :(

My bold. I recall hearing one of the forensic experts on TV (Dr Baden perhaps) say that small animals may have scattered the bones.

I would like to know why the duct tape was wrapped all around the head? This makes no sense to me. If you want to shut a child up wouldn't you just put the duct tape around the mouth. I have watched countless of movies where duct tape is used and I have never seen the tape wrapped around the entire head. This baffles me.

I think there may be additional dirt and grass in the bag along with Caylee, I also think that her body was placed for a while in the A's backyard. If this is true they can test the grass and dirt in the bag and the clothes for the pesticides and link the dirt fromt he A's house to the body.

If such a link were to be conclusively made, that would be incredibly damaging to whatever defense they may try to use.

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html

Does this mean the body wasn't moved ?

I don't think the body was moved by human hands from another location. However, knowing that area was under water for months, I will be surprised if the spot where the body was found is the original disposal site. It makes sense to me the water moved the bag around.

The duct tape...around Caylee's mouth/head:

If it matches tape alleged to be found in car....thats awesome....if tape in car is traced back to AH per facebook comment....I would guess thats KC's set up against AH...not feel that AH is involved. Im convinced AH is not involved because she would have told CA" yea she picked me up, I saw her, dont know where she went, I THINk she MAYBE dating some guy named Tony..Im at the mall so I'll ck and see..." as opposed to opening the can of worms and taking CA to her.

I would like to know why the duct tape was wrapped all around the head? This makes no sense to me. If you want to shut a child up wouldn't you just put the duct tape around the mouth. I have watched countless of movies where duct tape is used and I have never seen the tape wrapped around the entire head. This baffles me.

in general, the more heinous the killing the more hated the perp had for the victim. So it could be this, or an amateurish attempt to stage a kidnapping.

Either way it does not bode well for Casey's defense.

the animals may have gotten to them and chewed them poor Caylee...

omg i didn't even think of that :( that's so disturbing. poor thing

because NOTHING KC does makes sense!
i've wondered about this too.. it looks like she wanted to make sure that the tape wouldn't slip away. or she was probably in a fit of rage or whatever and just started taping the crap out of caylee.

i'm glad she did tho... that's what held some of the hair and soft tissue on.

If Casey was in an uncontrollable rage, she may have wrapped and wrapped and wrapped until she got tired of wrapping that tape. The more tape, the less chance of little Caylee making a sound--which would be the last thing that Casey would have wanted to hear.

It is sad, sick and disgusting.

The duct tape...around Caylee's mouth/head:

If it matches tape alleged to be found in car....thats awesome....if tape in car is traced back to AH per facebook comment....I would guess thats KC's set up against AH...not feel that AH is involved. Im convinced AH is not involved because she would have told CA" yea she picked me up, I saw her, dont know where she went, I THINk she MAYBE dating some guy named Tony..Im at the mall so I'll ck and see..." as opposed to opening the can of worms and taking CA to her.

i think if AH was involved then they both would've ratted on each other the second the cuffs went on casey.

If Casey was in an uncontrollable rage, she may have wrapped and wrapped and wrapped until she got tired of wrapping that tape. The more tape, the less chance of little Caylee making a sound--which would be the last thing that Casey would have wanted to hear.

It is sad, sick and disgusting.

Could be Casey taped Caylee's entire head in order to not see the face of the daughter she just killed. jmo

I think it might have been used to kill what was left in the car. ("I got rid of the smell") or... maybe someone else known to have a compulsive cleaning habit used it....

I was reading some entomological studies yesterday. There was a case study where an apartment had been fumigated & renovated after the body was removed. The larva had moved/migrated from the poisoned area to a "safe" area only to emerge months later from between the floorboards not only in the apartment of the deceased but in the apartment next to it as well. Those larva were from the first or second "responder" groups of insects and since the body was long gone the entomologists were able to answer the question as to why they showed up after the fact.

I also read where entomologists can determine even months later if a body had been placed outside at night or during the day, if the decedent was killed inside or outside, if it had been moved at any point and several other very interesting scientific data facts that will surely assist in this case.

Please don't hold me against the wall for not having the quick reference link handy... sorry... but if you are interested I found some of the info via Google; Six Forensic Entomology Cases.

This bit of news surprised me because all along I have been thinking KC had possession of the body for some time (at least one week.) If the body was dumped shortly after the slaying, what would account for the decomp in the trunk?

LE is talking in "relative" terms.

The time the body was at the remains location it seems, is a much greater length of time than the time that it wasn't at the remains site.

In light of the fact that this search for remains, as well as decomposition of remains, has been ongoing for about half a year,

one week would be --relatively speaking---a short time.

You still might be correct!

We just don't know the forensics yet.:blowkiss:

I find the sprayers interesting, as if they suspect possibly bleach, or another cleaning agent was used in them in an attempt to destroy or hide evidence. I cannot fathom what else they might be used for. I almost wonder if they were not taken to build a case against CA and GA? Any one else have that thought?

Possible something showed up in the house under "luminol" and they are trying to rule out a story about bug spray.

LE is talking in "relative" terms.

The time the body was at the remains location it seems, is a much greater length of time than the time that it wasn't at the remains site.

In light of the fact that this search for remains, as well as decomposition of remains, has been ongoing for about half a year,

one week would be --relatively speaking---a short time.

You still might be correct!

We just don't know the forensics yet.:blowkiss:

Thanks, MH - so many twists and turns makes me dizzy. :blowkiss:

In the movies, usually a strip is placed over the mouth. In actual crime scenes, the tape is often wrapped tightly around the head/over the hair-- that's how it's most effectively done. IMO, the wrapping means it was done with specific purpose. Or, if it was staging, it was smart staging.-- ie not following the Hollywood-style kidnapping template.

Could be Casey taped Caylee's entire head in order to not see the face of the daughter she just killed. jmo

Or assaulted with the tape? It will be interesting to see if they can determine if there was any tape around the hands. If they were bound. If so, that would definitely show premeditation.

In the movies, usually a strip is placed over the mouth. In actual crime scenes, the tape is often wrapped tightly around the head/over the hair-- that's how it's most effectively done. IMO, the wrapping means it was done with specific purpose. Or, if it was staging, it was smart staging.-- ie not following the Hollywood-style kidnapping template.

Ok, this makes sense. This means she securely wrapped the tape so that no noise would be heard which would mean that Caylee was alive whe she duct taped her. I just keep thinking that she wrapped her after she died to make it look like a real staging. But, if she knew the body would be found so that people would think that Caylee was really kidnapped, why would she leave her fingerprints on the duct tape. Michael Baden said that you cannot use gloves with duct tape. You must use your bare fingers and most likely your teeth to tear it.

So, she's smart enough to stage a real kidnapping but dumb enough to leave her fingerprints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc