LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is something in the bag, like grass or dirt that does not belong at the crime scene, either her clothes had drag marks (grass drag marks) - we all know the dogs alerted in the A's back yard. If they can match the dirt and grass or stains from in the bag to the pesticides GA uses in his yard, then there is a link to the A's house. IMO

If she wanted to stage a kidnapping would she have dropped the bag so close to home???

NO WAY,IMO.

If indeed true that they confiscated paper from the Anthonys home, maybe they found a note (a more than wet note at that), with Caylees remains, meaning Casey staged the whole kidnapping thing ahead of tme. Any other reason they would want notebooks?

It could be a diary or Casey's binder with her notes on the case, or even Cindy's notes on the case. Or maybe there was something in the bag with the body - a letter from the kidnappers and they need to match the paper? IMO

If indeed true that they confiscated paper from the Anthonys home, maybe they found a note (a more than wet note at that), with Caylees remains, meaning Casey staged the whole kidnapping thing ahead of tme. Any other reason they would want notebooks?

A copy of the 30 day script was in the bag? Like many of you, nothing would surprise me at this point.

Could be Cindy's (or George's) notes and/or papers as well. Or Casey's binder from when she was bonded out on home confinement. Cindy and Casey would carry these huge binders with Caylee's picture on the cover and "Media Notes" or something to that effect written on the cover. Also, Cindy had a big binder that she kept referring to through her taped interview with Yuri.

This I don't understand. What about the strong odor in the car? What about the decomp fluids found in the car? Even the air samples said that the tests indicated a death about 1.5 days old.

This thought has me completely baffled. Would there not have been a strong decomp smell coming from the woods as well if she was placed there within a few days from actual death?

Could be Cindy's (or George's) notes and/or papers as well. Or Casey's binder from when she was bonded out on home confinement. Cindy and Casey would carry these huge binders with Caylee's picture on the cover and "Media Notes" or something to that effect written on the cover. Also, Cindy had a big binder that she kept referring to through her taped interview with Yuri.

Lacey we wrote the same thing!

Below is a link to WESH noon newscast. Maybe they'll have some developing info.
ETA: this is NOT a presser.

Watch today's noon newscast live on WESH.com. Note: Black will appear in this window during commercial breaks.

http://www.wesh.com/video/13678865/index.html

This I don't understand. What about the strong odor in the car? What about the decomp fluids found in the car? Even the air samples said that the tests indicated a death about 1.5 days old.

a few days , to me equals , shortly after

Watch today's noon newscast live on WESH.com. Note: Black will appear in this window during commercial breaks.

Lacey we wrote the same thing!

This thought has me completely baffled. Would there not have been a strong decomp smell coming from the woods as well if she was placed there within a few days from actual death?

Unless she was buried and the water flood came in quickly thereafter.IMO

Ok, this makes sense. This means she securely wrapped the tape so that no noise would be heard which would mean that Caylee was alive whe she duct taped her. I just keep thinking that she wrapped her after she died to make it look like a real staging. But, if she knew the body would be found so that people would think that Caylee was really kidnapped, why would she leave her fingerprints on the duct tape. Michael Baden said that you cannot use gloves with duct tape. You must use your bare fingers and most likely your teeth to tear it.

So, she's smart enough to stage a real kidnapping but dumb enough to leave her fingerprints?

Actually, I think that could describe her to a T.
This is just my opinion, but this whole horrifying saga reveals Casey to be someone who thinks she's got these amazingly unassailable stories--
the elaborate tales about ZFG-- down to details about how Zanny straightens her hair and the names of her extended family members. But, small problem: no phone number. no address. and no actual person.
Casey was out searching for her kidnapped daughter, stealing from Amy H. because she was "in a time of desperation." But, small problem: she wasn't searching, she was clubbing. She stole the $ to buy bras and beer. She signed her own name to Amy's checks.
Casey's got big ideas and isn't stupid-- she just cannot execute anything effectively-- IMO signs of classic psychopathy. It's like watching a swandive morph into a belly flop. Over and over and over. :waitasec:

And I do also wonder if she used the tape as an instrument of torture/silence or if it was just intelligent staging. I do hope/think there will be evidence on the tape, as you mentioned so many experts have speculated. Hopefully that will be Casey's next immaculate belly flop??

Unless she was buried and the water flood came in quickly thereafter.IMO

Didn't George tell LE (maybe the FBI?) that he wrote down everything so that he could keep his story straight...or something to that effect? Maybe they took George's "how to keep my story straight" notebook. ;)

If she wanted to stage a kidnapping would she have dropped the bag so close to home???

NO WAY,IMO.

I think she panicked when she dumped the bag. She is not as bright as I originally believed. She often flies by the seat of her pants.

ETA: I love Nancy Botwin's swan dive into belly flop imagery - so accurate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip