Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George is wimping and dumbing himself down on purpose. He's smarter than he let's on and I believe he figured out what happened when he got to the towyard if not before. The moved bush, the pavers put down on July 4th, the lime spread on the yard, the gas can, no smell in the trunk on the 24th, chasing Casey down the road, looking under the playhouse, and all the lies to the media ........................ I think Cindy and her carrying on and talking is the smokescreen for the one who is really orchestrating protecting and looking out for Casey.

Yeah this is my question too - why not? Wish we knew for sure why not.

Also, no matter fi they've helped cover up or have lied, they still now have to face that their caylee is actually gone. Even if they definitely knew before, there wasn't the allowance of public mourning. And I'm sure, deep down, they wanted a proper burial for caylee.

My heart goes out to George no matter what. The man has aged 20 years since he found out that Caylee is dead. I know exactly what he means by the hole in his heart. I'm glad that Lee has moved in with his folks at least for awhile. His girlfriend is probably in their home. I wasn't aware that she is pg.

I don't know if it was before the GJ because we don't have the dates they were meeting. I think it was merely JB got wind of it and put a stop to it.

The GJ met on 10/14/08. This is the same date she was indicted and arrested for Murder, etc. :)

..snipped..
"She is pregnant!" RP
"No, she isn't. She is a virgin." CA

I bet going to that wedding was a punishment administered to KC for lying about being pregnant. RP said he didn't even know she was coming to the wedding. And I am sure that it was said loud enough for KC and everyone else to hear. Shame her into the truth?
Did that ever work before?

A real life The Emperor's New Clothes story. That is soooo cool.

The Princess Isn't Preggers by Cindy and Casey Anthony. In a few years, this could be required reading in elementary schools.

I have always wondered if GA was so fed up with the stories that he was going to use that gun to get the truth out of her. Of course, someone tipped off LE and they came and got it. Wonder what would have happened if LE hadn't done that. Could he have actually gotten the truth out of her. JMO

So what's the big difference in on camera and off camera video until after the funeral?
That makes no sense to me....he still did an interview...just not on camera...and spoke about a few things that he said could be shared??? Whatever that means...to me it means, they still haven't learned to shut up!

Also, if he wants to see Casey, then what's stopping him? Ooops, those darn cameras in jail! Or Casey doesn't want to see him/them...either way, why "share" this information? ARGHH...........

Unbelievable ploy for sympathy and attention, as they've done throughout this entire tragedy...ridiculous, IMO!

My guess is Baez is not allowing Casey to talk with anyone.

Bobbiesangel - I agree - my heart also goes out to GA. Actually, to this whole family (Casey excluded).

I wonder if GA could have been "chosen" by the family for this interview. It does seem that Casey shows more emotion when GA says certain things to her (i.e - the papa joe hug, the family is like hand with fingers thingy) -- but heck, was she faking that emotion??

Is he sending that message to Casey that he would like to see/talk to her in the hopes of finding out what actually took place, now that they have had to admit that Caylee is dead?? Could that have been a message sort of like "we still stand by you whatever happened"??

This may be a crazy idea - but -- I don't think Casey will do much talking while being recorded on video -- would it even be possible that GA could wear a "wire" to visit Casey and record what she says, while agreeing not to video the visit??? I mean, having an agreement with Casey that the visit will not be recorded on video and then, unknown to Casey, have GA wear a "wire" thingy to record what is said??? Would that even be "legal"???

I feel bad for them and then I don't. They have had some responsibility in having this drag out for so long - too busy covering up for KC.

I do agree that they should move from that area, however. And I do feel bad for their grief. I don't for one second believe they had a hand in Caylee's death. They adored their granddaughter.

I don't believe they were covering up for Casey. Not at all. I do , however, believe George is one big wimp and his precious princess and his coddling of her helped contribute to the dysfunction in this family. Even in the jailhouse interviews he is "oh so coddling and comforting". He doesn't blatantly ask questions. HE leaves all the "dirty work" to Cindy. No wonder she comes across as she does. That woman has carried that family for so long it's no wonder she didn't crack. George did nothing that I can see in ever disciplining Casey nor in supporting Cindy in her discipline. Why wasn't George at therapy with Cindy in learning to cope with Casey? I'm starting to really dislike his abnormal coddling behavior to his daughter who murdered his grandbaby and stole thousands of dollars from anyone and everyone. WHY THE CODDLING of her?

So Lee is back home, I can understand that.

I think it's time for them to *batten down the hatches*

I feel *a storms a' brewing*

Yep, maybe he wanted to get rid of his apartment and get all his personal stuff taken care of before he goes to jail.

Thanks, I changed it. :)

Ok, first off, I'm not a super brain.

I think that KC does respond differently to George because he's her daddy. KC's maturity seems to have stopped at a very young age - it's at the "all about me stage that you see in toddlers and then again flares for a brief time when kids become teens.

When girls are at this age,if there has been upheaval-and God knows in this family there probably was- the Electra complex comes into play. He's her daddy/subconscious lover and she reacts to him in a like manner.

Mostly I think Freud was full of it and a perv, but he did make some valid observations. While wikipedia is not the definitive source for anything, it does have a good explanation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex

"Daddy Issues" in American urban slang refers broadly to the long-term influence exerted by a woman's father-daughter relationship in childhood. The phrase encapsulates the belief that turbulence, abuse, or negligence in the relationship with one's father results in troubled and insecure relationships with all men in adulthood. Women who are sex workers are often stereotyped as having "daddy issues."

I'm with you on this one.

I think George is wimping and dumbing himself down on purpose. He's smarter than he let's on and I believe he figured out what happened when he got to the towyard if not before. The moved bush, the pavers put down on July 4th, the lime spread on the yard, the gas can, no smell in the trunk on the 24th, chasing Casey down the road, looking under the playhouse, and all the lies to the media ........................ I think Cindy and her carrying on and talking is the smokescreen for the one who is really orchestrating protecting and looking out for Casey.

Being that Cindy has always been the dominant one in that household. The one that carried the jobs and financially supported everyone..the one that did the disciplining....I believe that GEORGE is the smokescreen and for the first time in her life Cindy is going to lean on George as he was a cop and I believe HE has put the doubts in the mind of Cindy about Casey. I believe she has fallen hook line and sinker for both Casey's stories and George's support of Casey's stories. hence is why all changed after Cindy's first cell phone call to 911. I believe once George came home and realized what his precious princess has done that he took over for the FIRST TIME EVER and Cindy, for once, followed his guidance as she was just too darn emotionally stressed to do anything otherwise. I'm willing to bet the moment, in the privacy of their home, that Cindy would have went off on her true feelings of Casey that George squashed it pretty quick with his passive plays of his princess daughter. Fact is...I think GEORGE is in further denial than Cindy.

I have always wondered if GA was so fed up with the stories that he was going to use that gun to get the truth out of her. Of course, someone tipped off LE and they came and got it. Wonder what would have happened if LE hadn't done that. Could he have actually gotten the truth out of her. JMO

I think he knew the truth. How could he have not? He as a cop for God's sakes. No. He was protecting his precious princess. I believe the gun wasn't reported because it wasn't asked and he had not fessed up to it because of all the fears of the public on his family and property. No possible way do I believe that George would have even ATTEMPTED to even ask Casey if she killed Caylee. I think he knew. I believe he was protecting her far more than Cindy "appeared" to be protecting her. I used to think otherwise, however, I've changed my mind since I've watched all the family interactions on the jailhouse video's. Also did you see this video of Cindy clarifying the washed pants? The hairbrush? I believe 100% of every word that she has stated. I think George and Casey has dragged her down into the denial she existed for so long. In order for Cindy to come to her senses and deal with her grief...she needs to get away from George. Just my honest opinion.

Here is Cindy's side of things. I believe every word she is saying. JMO.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

Also, why in the investigation on videotape did George say "Please don't let Lee know I am here" ???? Yes, I believe George knew and George is such a wimp that HE didn't want to be the one to convince his own wife the truth of thier daughter. He has been leading mother against daughter against mother for so long with his "I don't want to get involved-passive" attitude that it's almost like an unnatural "fight" for his attention between Cindy and Casey. The only good part I believe is when Caylee came along and brought George and Cindy to a new direction. Which is in part why I believe Casey took her away..............permanently.

Like LP says, she lives her life 10 minutes at a time. She never had to have an exit plan before, her mom and dad always provided her with one before. Why would this time be any different?

This is why I tend to think whatever happened to Caylee was an accident, negligence or just KC snapping. Girl just doesn't seem to me to be enough of a planner to pre-meditate successfully. She seems incapable of enough organization. I think she might have been thinking of how to kill someone, but I honestly don't think Caylee was necessarily her intended target and what she was actually considering might never have come to fruition, given her history. Here she is like a sitting duck at TonE's a month after something huge happened and she's just hangin'. She's stealing money. She's picking people up from the airport. She's on the computer. Then Cindy falls out of the sky. She had to know Cindy would show up at some point. She had to know she'd have to provide some accounting of Caylee's whereabouts or come up with a darn good reason to explain Caylee's disappearance or demise. But nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing seems to have been ready to go. She just flies by the seat of her pants. Before, she's always been able to slide by talking, saying whatever, looking good, sounding good. This time the stakes were a little big higher.

Poor George.

Maybe KC is the one who has refused visits from GA and CA in these past weeks. Who knows?

If KC could dispose of her daughter in a garbage bag like trash, she may have the same feelings toward any member of her family.

Of course, they all could be worried about being taped at jail in videos, but it's been so long since her parent's have visited her.

Makes you wonder if KC has any feelings at all, except for herself. Sad

Last I check no body except her defense team has visited her and she did get a visit from her Pastor the day they released the information about the remains and she refused a visit with him. But, nobody else has asked to visit and she only turned the Pastor away. The family has not requested to visit and she has not requested for them either. IMO I think they just don't want to see her because they know it is all recorded, as Lee said many of times, if there is something you need to tell the family write it down. She did not order any paper on her last commissary order so I guess no more letters to the family since the remains were found.

Excellent summary.

Especially the part bolded above. I believe we'll hear at trial just how disposable KC believes her family to be.

I have noted though, that KC has the strongest emotional reaction in the bond hearing and the jail interviews to GA. GA was also whom KC wanted to meet with in the Beary letter.

I don't believe KC would have confessed to LA. But, oddly, I do believe she might have 'absolutely reached out more,' to GA if she could have.

As odd as this may sound, even though GA was the only one to be called to testify at the Grand Jury hearings, (and thus become the presumed primary KC target,) I still think CA & LA are more likely to be on the defense strategy as bulls-eyes than GA will be.

KC seemed to let down more of her wall with GA than with anyone else.

'Father Confessor' syndrome?

Don't know, but my singular belief, (and I invite any flames and posts that might challenge my thoughts on here by writing this,) is that somehow KC wanted her Dad to be the conduit of truth, if possible, because she recognized that GA was the only person who might have an inkling of the truth - and love her anyway - from the get-go?

- GA disliked JB right off.
- GA - when alone - suggested KC speak with OCSO
- GA approached both FBI and OCSO investigators on his own to be interviewed alone - and apologized for CA's behavior
- KC responds very, very differently to GA than she does to either CA or LA
- I agree that CA rules the roost with an iron fist, and we've all seen the tapes of CA silencing GA in non-verbal ways
- but, it is my belief that GA is the singular family member who would NOT have contributed overtly by moving Caylee's body
- AND he is the person who would have most likely been able to draw a little more truth out of KC, given the chance.

ETA: yada, yada, I think CA is the ring-leader for all things OJ. :)

:clap: You are spot on! Especially about the part where GA is the one family member that would still love her anyway. CA and LA would not forgive and love if she had told them the truth.

Remember, KC says, "My mother will never forgive me"....she doesn't say, "My family"..... She knows GA is a softy inside. He is only guilty of never using any tough love on her or standing up to his wife all of these years.

Regarding Lee moving home...if I were Mallory, I'd be the one missing. These people would NEVER find me.

I do feel sorry for George because I can perfectly understand he needs to see Casey and at least hear her voice.How SELFISH can that spoiled teen be??? :furious:

Yeah she doesn't want to explain them anything but it's revolting that she refuses to see them,maybe now they can realize that she doesn't give a damn about them and only used them to lie for her.

So what's the big difference in on camera and off camera video until after the funeral?
That makes no sense to me....he still did an interview...just not on camera...and spoke about a few things that he said could be shared??? Whatever that means...to me it means, they still haven't learned to shut up!

Also, if he wants to see Casey, then what's stopping him? Ooops, those darn cameras in jail! Or Casey doesn't want to see him/them...either way, why "share" this information? ARGHH...........

Unbelievable ploy for sympathy and attention, as they've done throughout this entire tragedy...ridiculous, IMO!

Only one thing to say to that!! :clap:

I'm sure it's been made VERY clear to the A's that they should not visit KC.....because it will be video taped......because KC can't face her parents now that they know.....because I don't think CA or LA have the strength to face her now that they know.

GA is the only one capable because he feels bad for her (not that he forgives). He loves her.

It will be VERY interesting to see the reaction on both sides the first time KC walks into the court room and has to see her family sitting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb