Laura Babcock: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich charged w/ Murder in the First Degree #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a way for an entrepreneurial mind to find a way to get tax advantages for personal travel.

Prehistoric Stoneworks Ltd. was founded by two entrepreneurs Julian Hlywa and Deepak Paradkar while traveling in Southeast Asia in 2014. Deep in the jungle they discovered an amazing product that was virtually unseen in any market, art, or design store. Neither had ever seen petrified wood as exquisite as in South East Asia.

https://www.houzz.com/pro/prehistoricstoneworks/prehistoric-stoneworks-inc

I know that this was discussed eons ago but I can't help but feel that since LB's family, friends and community did not get behind her disappearance sooner and louder [ like the Bosma Army did] there is less public interest. Even the police didn't seem to take a lot of interest in what SL had to say.
and dropped the ball on her investigation. It is all very sad. I hope that she finally receives some justice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, there seems to be no one on this right now except Brocklehurst. She is tweeting some info on @TrialLive, which you sign up for through her Patreon account (just go to https://twitter.com/TrialLive and there is a link there.)

Lots of cutbacks in the news industry and the majors aren't covering this (yet?) so this seems to be the only channel for news right now.

How will ABro be able to keep her content under reigns, ie prevent her trial tweets from being pasted elsewhere for the public to see?

Too bad the news agencies can't band together to pay to send one reporter to cover.

Lisa Hepfner is there today too and will report on the news tonight

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
In TO for jury selection re Laura Babcock murder. Dellen Millard & Mark Smich pleaded not guilty. All the details I can share 6pm @CHCHNews
12:13 PM - 13 Oct 2017

I think all the papers will send someone for opening day, anyway.

8b7c22b2d5a878e5ba9b9ce6ab8844d4.jpg

Interesting artist rendering of DM and MS. It will be interesting to see if MB shows up for this trial?

http://www.680news.com/2017/10/13/millard-smich-plead-not-guilty-to-murder-of-laura-babcock/

LMAO @ Millard and his new look. Good luck during the trial. You'll need it. Trying to go alone against the Crown and Dungey is a very big mistake.

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03
Yes, trials are open to the public. At high-profile trials, it is always a good idea to arrive early to ensure you get a seat

It is open to the public; the trial has officially begun. No evidence until the 23rd though.

[READER]
Thx. What court room?

So I believe that is 361 University Ave, room 601 if anyone is going

LMAO @ Millard and his new look. Good luck during the trial. You'll need it. Trying to go alone against the Crown and Dungey is a very big mistake.

It will be interesting to see if SS or any of the TB witnesses are called to testify, specifically those familiar with the Eliminator. It doesn't look like DM is attired in Alexander McQueen as he alluded to in his leaked court house letters.

Smich on the left and Millard on the left.

Oops just realized my mistake. Smich left, Millard right

I wondered if AM would be brought in to testify again. Did this happen while he was living at Maple Gate?

I'm also wondering if any of the gun dealers will be brought in to testify.

I have a feeling that this trial in particular is really going to show us a lot more of DM's deviant lifestyle

IIRC the underlined portion of this article has never been made public has it? MOO.

Babcock, 23, was murdered on the night of July 3 or July 4, 2012. She was allegedly killed at Millard’s home at 5 Maple Gate Court in Etobicoke, added Code. Her body and her remains have never been found, said the judge.

It is estimated to last up to 10 weeks.The judge said the trial may end before Dec. 22, 2017, but if it should go past that deadline, jury members will still get a two-week Christmas break.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/10/12/laura-babcock-murdered-and-cremated-court-hears

Is that the one home that had the water running for hours and the hoses? There was quite a bit of discussion here about that as we tried to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr