DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
Andrew Gordon leaving court #Babcock

DNFf5HmW4AAq0lk.jpg

I wonder if we will hear about the blood on the yacht that DM chartered in Manitoulin Island. That "story" still hangs with me, along with everything else about DM & MS.

Does anyone know if there was a murder weapon involved yet? Has it been mentioned either in the opening statements or otherwise? It certainly can't be a gun if she was wrapped in blue tarp and hidden in the barn for a few weeks. The blood would've spilled everywhere right? I think I read some wood had blood when it was pulled out but it hasn't been brought into the case yet. Does anyone have any theories for how LB died? Purposely Overdosed her? Suffocated her?

Just got home from Toronto not too long ago. Really still processing everything that went on today. So for now, I don’t have anything to say.

Take it easy bud; your testimony and actions are appreciated by everyone that wants to see justice done. Not easy to get up there! Thanks again and all the best to you.

Just got home from Toronto not too long ago. Really still processing everything that went on today. So for now, I don’t have anything to say.

Your first post says it all. We are all here wanting justice for Laura.

:welcome:

WAs DAvid CRonin a witness in this trial? I remember the name. I am very confused after today. It looks like last witness was dating CN, for a few years and DM was at the same time involved with Laura Babcock. Yet DM told the last bf of Laura s that they did not have a relationship. I thought that DM wanted to kill Laura because she was coming between DM and CN. Now that does not look like the case. I don't see a motive for killing Laura except that she started to unravel due to mental illness and drug use and became a nuisance. It is all so mixed up.

WAs DAvid CRonin a witness in this trial? I remember the name. I am very confused after today. It looks like last witness was dating CN, for a few years and DM was at the same time involved with Laura Babcock. Yet DM told the last bf of Laura s that they did not have a relationship. I thought that DM wanted to kill Laura because she was coming between DM and CN. Now that does not look like the case. I don't see a motive for killing Laura except that she started to unravel due to mental illness and drug use and became a nuisance. It is all so mixed up.

Cronin was Smich's 15 year old friend and testified today about the rap in the garage.

The boyfriend testified that indeed Millard and LB were dating and that during a party they had disappeared in to a bedroom for about 40 minutes. Apparently LB told CN about their sexual relationship.

That is what I don't understand , that LB had a ongoing relationship with DM and CN was dating the last witness today and they were all friends. I thought the motive for DM wanting to kill Laura was because Laura told CN that they were involved. Things are not making sense at all.

So JS and DM broke up before or because of LB, and CN picked up DM after that, with some obvious overlap with LB?

Sounds like AG is a bit on DM's side and is trying to paint a picture where no one cared who was with who.

I think the purpose of his testimony was to establish the "love triangle" motive proposed by the Crown.

I tend to think of DM as such a cold-blooded killer there's no need for a motive, is the Crown alleging he didn't start off that way, it was his passion for CN and desire to keep her happy that started it all? It's a jealous partner in the triangle that commits murder, not the one who's making other people jealous. Obviously, he could have just stopped seeing LB, blocking her calls, whatever.

That is what I don't understand , that LB had a ongoing relationship with DM and CN was dating the last witness today and they were all friends. I thought the motive for DM wanting to kill Laura was because Laura told CN that they were involved. Things are not making sense at all.

Tweets often don't mention dates. I believe that the party was well before the murder. By that point CN had left the bf and hooked up with Millard.

DM saw LB as an easy target, much like many killers who go after women who are lost, alone, drug users or sex workers. It won't rouse suspicion if she goes missing at first, she is easy to control when she is around and easy to get her to come over.

Oh okay , I can't remember the names. Yeah but if CN had a bf at the time and all of them were together all the time, there would be no reason why CN would care if LB was in a relationship with DM. If DM was in a relationship with Laura he lied to the last boyfriend. This is such a strange case.

I think the purpose of his testimony was to establish the "love triangle" motive proposed by the Crown.

I tend to think of DM as such a cold-blooded killer there's no need for a motive, is the Crown alleging he didn't start off that way, it was his passion for CN and desire to keep her happy that started it all? It's a jealous partner in the triangle that commits murder, not the one who's making other people jealous. Obviously, he could have just stopped seeing LB, blocking her calls, whatever.

Why would you think he didn't need a motive? TB's was the truck, LBs was because she was interfering in his relationship with CN, and WM was for his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay