Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.02.17 - Day 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I remember AM's "I remember" tattoo with the image of the girl. I went back to see it to refresh my mind, and oh my heck, I don't remember the 2nd "I remember" tattoo that shows the skull and flames.

Oh, I thought CG was talking about DM's tattoo... where can I see the 'i remember' tattoo.. is there a link? Thanks!

I responded to a couple of posts in the previous threads about the Mark Smich photos. It seemed the info was inaccurate.

The blue tarp photo was taken July 4th at the farm. The dog is in the photo. Not Mark Smich.

On July 23rd, there is a photo of Smich at the hangar. Same date is a photo of Smich and the eliminator. Another showing the Eliminator in operation. This is also the day that Smich composed the rap lyrics. (Was Laura incinerated at the hangar on July 23rd?).

Thanks. This matches what I heard from the reporter coverage on video somewhere. Smich was at the Hangar in the photos with the eliminator. Makes sense since Bosma was incinerated at the hangar. So who all knew?

Folks, I have to pop away for about 10 mins...but we're averaging about 10 mins between posts, so shouldn't miss much.

Also, keep in mind, this reporter needs to do a full report later today on this trial. If the witness is giving a lot of information, any reporter needs to be taking careful notes. It's not like one of us listening and throwing out tweets of everything we hear. They are required to have accurate information when putting together a full report. Their tweets are not their main purpose of being there. I'm sure they are all doing their best but if you are the only MSM tweeting, it would be very difficult to ensure your information is accurate since you wouldn't have the other reporters tweets to help guide your memory and reporting later.
JMO

They do however, get audio recordings on which they can report.

Folks, I have to pop away for about 10 mins...but we're averaging about 10 mins between posts, so shouldn't miss much.

I can jump in for a bit. Then you can pick up for me when I've got to leave. :)

Oh, I thought CG was talking about DM's tattoo... where can I see the 'i remember' tattoo.. is there a link? Thanks!

it's on his instagram, and then on some public pictures of his facebook account.. Although, I don't think it's ever been confirmed that it's a tattoo for LB.. Just implied?? I think the flaming skull was likely a cover up tattoo for something he didn't like underneath... most are - flames are no#1 for artists who are looking to cover old work.

it's on his instagram, and then on some public pictures of his facebook account.. Although, I don't think it's ever been confirmed that it's a tattoo for LB.. Just implied?? I think the flaming skull was likely a cover up tattoo for something he didn't like underneath... most are - flames are no#1 for artists who are looking to cover old work.

Facebook is where I saw them. There are older photos that show no tattoo previously.

Nov 2 2017 11:12 AM

Crown Ken Lockhart has now given Fortier another stack of documents. We're looking at the phone subscriber information for Christina Noudga.

Nov 2 2017 11:20 AM

We are now going back to Laura Babcock's call detail records. Crown Lockhart directs her to page 61.

An outgoing call of July 3, 2012 at 7:03;42 p.m. The call took 60 seconds.

Lockhart asks if this would be voicemail?

Fortier says possibly, because there were other digits pressed after the phone number was entered.

We are now going back to Laura Babcock's call detail records. Crown Lockhart directs her to page 61.

Fortier says possibly, because there were other digits pressed after the phone number was entered.

Nov 2 2017 11:23 AM

Lockhart asks if there is any further activity on Babcock's phone after the 60-second call on July 3, 2012 at 7:03 p.m - did she make any more outgoing calls?

Fortier scans the records as far as they go.

"I have not found any other outgoing calls."

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV now30 seconds ago
We are now going back to Laura Babcock's call detail records. Crown Lockhart directs the witness to page 61

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV now16 seconds ago
Crown asks if this is voicemail? The witness says it's likely.

by Shannon Martin 11:20 AM

Lockhart asks if there is any further activity on Babcock's phone after the 60-second call on July 3, 2012 at 7:03 p.m - did she make any more outgoing calls?
Fortier scans the records as far as they go.
"I have not found any other outgoing calls."
by Shannon Martin 11:23 AM

Did anyone post these videos yet?

[video=youtube;NQZ5_QVPKxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQZ5_QVPKxs[/video]

[video=youtube;pggFW-uEL5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pggFW-uEL5w[/video]

Crown asks about the cell site connected to this 60-second call.

It's located at 210 Markland Drive in Etobicoke. Court has previously heard Millard lived at 5 Maple Gate Court, about 450 metres from this cell tower.
by Shannon Martin 11:31 AM

Crown now takes the Rogers employee through the volume of calls and texts made from Babcock's phone.

On June 30, 2012, there were 38 outgoing calls, 74 outgoing texts.
On July 1, 2012, 18 calls, 113 texts.
On July 2, 2012, (I missed the data, apologies)
On July 3, 5 calls, 27 texts.
On July 4, 0 calls, 0 texts.

As the dates continue, the columns remain at zero outgoing calls, zero outgoing texts.

by Shannon Martin 11:36 AM

Crown asks about the cell site connected to this 60-second call.

It's located at 210 Markland Drive in Etobicoke. Court has previously heard Millard lived at 5 Maple Gate Court, about 450 metres from this cell tower.
by Shannon Martin 11:31 AM

well then

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 6m6 minutes ago
Crown now takes the Rogers employee through the volume of calls and texts made from Babcock's phone.

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago
June 30, 2012, there were 38 outgoing calls, 74 outgoing texts.
July 1, 2012, 18 calls, 113 texts.
July 2, 2012, (I missed the data - sorry)

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago

As the dates continue, the columns remain at zero outgoing calls, zero outgoing texts.

The judge calls a 20 minute recess. Be back soon.

On June 30, 2012, there were 38 outgoing calls, 74 outgoing texts.
On July 1, 2012, 18 calls, 113 texts.
On July 2, 2012, (I missed the data, apologies)
On July 3, 5 calls, 27 texts.

by Shannon Martin 11:36 AM

:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members