DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn

Shannon Martin

Nov 2 2017 2:24 PM

She was provided telephone records from this case, analyzed them and created maps.

Maybe it wasnt LB using the phone on those last calls. Maybe it was one of the two guys - using her phone to call the other because someones phone died or got lost. Maybe someone returned a call and left a vm, so they needed to get into it to delete the vm so they wouldn't get caught?

Im wondering if its even in Lake Ontario. The farm is in Waterloo, not close to lake Ontario. In Smich's rap he says "a lake". When people in the Toronto area refer to Lake Ontario, they say "the lake", so I wonder if Smich was referring to another lake?

I figured they may have gone downtown.. but who knows.. there are lakes in Waterloo area too.. or it could've been a puddle and he just called it a lake for rhyming purposes?

LB's phone travelled along Lakeshore, with DM's and MS's, and then suddenly disappeared.

I wonder..would throwing it in the lake make it "disappear" off the grid? Would the water damage stop the pings? Or would they have to destroy the sim card and phone first.

Nov 2 2017 2:28 PM

The Crown has handed out a large booklet to members of the jury, that Rubelo created as part of her investigation.

We can see a spreadsheet projected on several large screens in the courtroom.

I think the rap just said "if you go swimming you can find her phone" and didn't even mention a lake.

well *advertiser censored*, what are we going on about a lake for? Could've been DM's pool!

Well he did say he would first hurt her.

He did say that, but these guys are cowards and seem like the type that would shoot you when you aren't expecting it. Most believe that TB was shot very soon after leaving his house. Doesn't seem like they dragged it out or tortured him. No way to tell either way, just my gut feeling on this one.

I hope by hurt he didn't mean torture. Poor girl. And CN must have known something. I swear if her reply to that was good or you better...ill flip

and sure hope CN wasn't there too! double flip.

So if it clearly says VM. Why were they asking the witness if it's vm she got and witnesses goes ya it's possible???

Also can't help but notice all the calls to DM were super brief. Could she have been getting his VM too? Why would theirs conversations be so brief? But yet often..

Is it possible that she was abducted by MS and he was using her phone to arrange a meet up with DM to pick her up? I still think that they posed as someone who they were not. DM had used aliases before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well *advertiser censored*, what are we going on about a lake for? Could've been DM's pool!

Witnesses gave testimony that Smich told them "we threw her and her phone in the lake."

LB's phone travelled along Lakeshore, with DM's and MS's, and then suddenly disappeared.

ETA: I believe this info was part of the Crown's opening address.

I missed that! Don't remember a tweet like that.

Is it possible that she was abducted by MS and he was using her phone to arrange a meet up with DM to pick her up? I still think that they posed as someone who they were not. Adam had used aliases before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Whois Adam?)

My understanding is if the phone is dead/off it will still ping if receiving an incoming call and going to vm. Same with texts. So just because you turn off the phone doesn't make you invisible. You better pray nobody is calling or texting.

Nope! Ping is basically a "keep alive/here I am" signal to link to a tower. No ping when off or dead, and no ping if in airplane mode.

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 14m14 minutes ago
We can see a spreadsheet projected on several large screens in the courtroom.

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago
In addition to seeing a list of Babcock's phone records, the court is now being shown a map.

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago
There are yellow dots with addresses on them - these identify cell towers, and locations related to the case.

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago
The cell towers are:
210 Markland Drive in Etobicoke
5324 Dundas St West (near Kipling Station)

I believe that Laura was at the Kipling subway station being picked up by Millard and/or Smich.

Nov 2 2017 2:36 PM

In addition to seeing a list of Babcock's phone records, the court is now being shown a map.

There are yellow dots with addresses on them - these identify cell towers, and locations related to the case.

The cell towers are:

210 Markland Drive in Etobicoke

5324 Dundas St West (near Kipling Station)

There is also a residential address that was provided to Rubelo as part of the investigation. Court has heard previously this was Millard's home at the time.

He did say that, but these guys are cowards and seem like the type that would shoot you when you aren't expecting it. Most believe that TB was shot very soon after leaving his house. Doesn't seem like they dragged it out or tortured him. No way to tell either way, just my gut feeling on this one.

I'm still not believing that they shot TB a block away from his house. jmo.

Dang! I have to leave. Hopefully we'll get some good tweets for the next three hours til court is over (hope it's not over early again today!)

Yes, and hence why Igor got to walk. I just don't think the same may have happened with someone like LB, who they knew they could over power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877