Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like MS needed to invest in some new phone batteries.

Now there's a text conversation between "Mi Negro" and "Say10."

"I'm sending u a freestyle just now. Other phone. U are still reaching thru at 7 today still forsure?"

Then a response. "That was sick!"
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

Conversation continues. Ends with a mention of having two different conversations with the same person on two different phones.
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

I'm reading that it is DM saying his phone is dead. I don't think MS had access to as many phones.

If I recall correctly, several devices were found when they searched MS' home. But I think you're right about these texts being about DM's phones and I was reading it incorrectly

Now another conversation from June 2012. "Hey" is incoming. Response: "and whom might you be?" Response: "Lish0."
by Adam Carter 11:57 AM

Now a text conversation from Oct. 22, 2011. This is to "Shaner" about ordering a "strobe kit." Conversation also includes Millard's Maple Gate address.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"I have to go talk to my pops about this meeting..." May 17, 2012. Talk about getting food. "this is extra funny cuz Im having two different conversations with the same person on different phones." #LauraBabcock

We're now seeing a screen capture of folders from Millard's hard drive. There's dozens of them on the screen. There are folders marked Berlin, France, boatTrip, etc.
by Adam Carter 10:38 AM

There's also a folder on the screen marked "PedoandCats."

by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

Am I the only one who caught this....he had a folder named Pedo???

Another text mentions Millard's condo in Toronto.
by Adam Carter 11:59 AM

Another text says "Yeah I've ben living here since January. 33 mill st. Apt 1907."
by Adam Carter 12:00 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 13s13 seconds ago
Feb 2, 2012, "Hi Jordana, it's Dell. Riverside owner." Sounds like he's reaching out to prospective tenant. #LauraBabcock

Another text says "Hey Jordana, it's Dell (307 riverside owner)." It's about viewing "the apartments."
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

So excellent to have AC back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Another text now to a Christine about setting up an account for a hydro bill. It's signed off with "Dell."
by Adam Carter 12:02 PM

Now a text sent from "Dell" from 2012, talking to Riverside tenants about a washing machine.
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

Now a message sent to "Shaner." It's about "trying to sell a house in Oakville for six months."
by Adam Carter 12:05 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
Another text message indicates #Millard is trying to sell his home in Oakville and needs a proper electrician to sign off on work he had done. #LauraBabcock

LH is becoming pretty good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tyou:

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
Another text message indicates #Millard is trying to sell his home in Oakville and needs a proper electrician to sign off on work he had done. #LauraBabcock

I guess the Villeda homes crew didn't have a licensed electrician in their midst. :rolleyes:

MOO

ETA: I assume we will be hearing from JV considering he was always around all the properties?

Now messages from "Shaner," asking for "the address for the farm." The response says it's on Roseville Road, Cambridge, Waterloo Regional Municipality.
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

Now a message sent to "Say10." "Jusgt so you know. I love you bro."
by Adam Carter 12:07 PM

That's from Feb. 9, 2012.
by Adam Carter 12:08 PM

Now messages to "Mi Negro." It says "Did u ever hear the expression 'dont trust anybody???' The took out the last part of the sentence, 'Except for me'!!"
by Adam Carter 12:10 PM

Falconer now asking how he should describe ;). Crown says there's no dispute that "it's a winky face."
by Adam Carter 12:10 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"just so you know, I love you bro," is a message that appears to be from #Smich to #Millard

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"Don't trust anybody. Except for me. lol." Another message. With what crown calls "a winky face," to jury's amusement. ;-)

Always cutting corners, not following rules, doing his own thing and getting away with it.

Story of his life....until he got caught. :)

ok that makes sense...still, naming your dog Pedo? ugh

Sometimes background and culture look at words differently.

Pedo is a common pet name in some areas of the world. Pedo was a Mexican street dog DM brought back from his trip..

Also ....

"
  • pedo — Mexican word for ‘fart’. It’s used in every context imagineable: qué pedo is one way of asking “what’s up?” but literally means “what [is your] fart?” Andar pedo doesn’t mean letting ’em rip while you walk: it means you’re drunk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste