DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard was bothered by deer hunters on his farm, Schlatman agreed. He had more than 100 acres. With a swamp. "More watery than a marsh," #Millard clarifies. Also had some wooded land. #LauraBabcock

Just catching up, so if this has been discussed, sorry.

Deer hunting in June/July?

MOO

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews 56s56 seconds ago

The last time Burns saw #Millard? July or August, he can't remember. "I don't catalogue the useless chronological dates in his life," Burns says. It was 2012. It was the incinerator year. His son was going to Europe for medical school, "Millard hopped in on the trip."

Burning Irony... All the incinerator, cremation testimony, and the pictures, & videos... "Eliminating" DM's and MS's chance at seeing freedom again. :bricks:

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago

Burns saw Millard before he left on the European trip with his kids in 2012. Crown has no more questions. Millard needs a break to prepare his cross exam. Back in 10 (or so) #LauraBabcock

This is so interesting. When Dr. Burns testified the last time he was barely able to speak. He showed such contempt that they were worried about a mistrial.

He's being able to be more vocal this time out and his commentary is enlightening.

MOO

:clap:So awesome! He might feel glad he can help in this way. I love that he adds so much to it.
Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews 29s30 seconds ago

"By 2012 when this transpired, i had disentangled myself and my family from #Millard," Burns says, but he saw him twice after he heard about the pet incineration business. Lots of "useless drivel" came from #Millard's mouth, but never mentioned the cremation business, Burns says

"It is unimaginable. Can you imagine lighting the incinerator in a strip mall? Then drive down Main St to the next clinic? I'm glad he didn't mention it," Burns says. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago

Burns saw Millard before he left on the European trip with his kids in 2012. Crown has no more questions. Millard needs a break to prepare his cross exam. Back in 10 (or so) #LauraBabcock

Oh Wow! Seriously? This should be something to see.

I'm sure he is disturbed at the fact his murderer nephew "hopped in on the trip" to Europe with his kids not long after murdering and incinerating a beautiful young woman.

The Crown asks if Burns remembers the last time he saw Millard.

Burns says he "never bothered to categorize the useless events in his life."

Justice Michael Code cautions Burns to stick to the facts, leave out opinion.

Burn responds it was July and August in 2012, which he calls "the incinerator year."

Burns remembers this year because his son was going to medical school, and his son and daughter went on a trip to Europe. He says Millard invited himself along.
by Shannon Martin 12:22 PM

Crown Jill Cameron has concluded her questioning.

Millard has asked for a 10-minute recess. We'll be back.
by Shannon Martin 12:25 PM

Lot's of useless drivel!!! LOL! That's essentially DM's cross in a nutshell. And DM needing 10 minutes is likely more to do with calming himself down after Uncle's dressing down! JMO

Gotta feel for Mr. Burns. No matter how much we all hate Dellen Millard, he hates him so much more.

It seems like Burns had a lot of animosity towards DM even before all of this mess.

Did we find out why during his TB trial testimony? Does anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This is so interesting. When Dr. Burns testified the last time he was barely able to speak. He showed such contempt that they were worried about a mistrial.

He's being able to be more vocal this time out and his commentary is enlightening.

MOO

For me, he does something I couldn’t quite imagine ever happening: makes Millard a slightly sympathetic character. Does anybody in this family care about anybody other than themselves? This is his sister’s only child.

While it is refreshing to hear RB's dripping contempt for DM, I do hope that RB maintains professionalism, as trying as the cross examination will be.
None of us want the Babcocks to have to go through this again due to a mistrial.

It seems like Burns had a lot of animosity towards DM even before all of this mess.

Did we find out why during his TB trial testimony? Does anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Probably because his nephew was lazy, cheap, a liar and lacked ambition, did drugs and was a bad influence on his kids. No doubt Mr. Burns believes DM killed his father too.

I wonder if something happened on the trip? It sounds like he started hating DM after he went with his kids to Europe.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews 56s56 seconds ago

The last time Burns saw #Millard? July or August, he can't remember. "I don't catalogue the useless chronological dates in his life," Burns says.

:hiding:

I'm sure he is disturbed at the fact his murderer nephew "hopped in on the trip" to Europe with his kids not long after murdering and incinerating a beautiful young woman.

Very good point. That must be a horrible feeling. I completely understand his contempt for DM.

For me, he does something I couldn’t quite imagine ever happening: makes Millard a slightly sympathetic character. Does anybody in this family care about anybody other than themselves? This is his sister’s only child.

Oh, good grief. I think Robert Burns cares about his 6 children. I don't know why his attitude toward DM is being spun as selfish.

I can't remember if we learned why, but I do recall in the TB trial that his uncle took DM in as a son after his parents' divorce and that ended badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme