Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.22.17 - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he was showing the court that pics WERE photoshopped where the expert couldn’t say or said they looked authentic.

Yes. He photoshopped them. I'm waiting to actually see them. Curious how good of a job he did. I'm also curious to see the other photos he submitted... just so we can pick apart what's in the background.

Sorry to quote my own post...grammar way off on this.
The short and sweet...if he gives the Crown what they need...will his outcome be better

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it'll come into play with sentencing.. He's pleaded guilty on that charge and has been in jail for quite some time already which should likely contribute to time served also.. Depends on how much more of Big Iisho acting like a big A$$ho on the stand I guess...

IIRC, DM mentioned to CN in letters, about folks linked to MS that used street names. He also claimed he didn't have a street name. Which we now know he did, "DM'n". Shorty and Rabbit must be part of the fictitious MS street gang. MOO

Shorty and Rabbit are Ish's people.

Dmon was suggested by Smich but I've never seen anybody call him anything but Dell

Not cooperating cannot make his sentence harsher but cooperating could make his sentence more lenient.

He has to be careful though because he'll do hard time if his fellow inmates label him a rat. It's a fine line to try and walk.

While we are on lunch...
Man *advertiser censored*
Drug Provider
...the list goes on and on. So many talents [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to make it a vertical card soon

So Ish was hanging with Smich's sister? I guess the gansta tattoos didn't phase off the Smich fam at all. JMO

What was DM's username for Doom? I saw that in a tweet earlier via AM's testimony.

So many unanswered questions still lingering.

I haven't been able to follow along over here on WS the past while, just been reading reporters' tweets. Did I miss something or was it not asked by the Crown if MM was at WM's house the eve/night of July 3rd, and whether LB was there also? If not asked, WHY?
Wouldn't that be an important question to establish LB was there? So basically all the jurors have to go on is her cell phone pinged at or in the vicinity of WM's house...SMH. MOO.

Yes. He photoshopped them. I'm waiting to actually see them. Curious how good of a job he did. I'm also curious to see the other photos he submitted... just so we can pick apart what's in the background.

If they are the same pics I seen on FB, you really couldn’t tell they were photoshopped. He actually could photoshop better then he/they could build “race Jeeps”:laughing:

I don't think the tweet stated what platform or games other than Halo, but I believe it was Zygocyte.

The jury is back, and Ward-Jackson is back in the witness box facing questioning from Crown Jill Cameron.

She begins by asking him where he lives, he describes a couple of addresses.
by Shannon Martin 2:40 PM

I believe he was showing the court that pics WERE photoshopped where the expert couldn’t say or said they looked authentic.

Omg ! This is perfect! Can I share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She brings up the text messages we saw earlier:

".32 but its a really nice nice copact piece I'm sure u'd like it."

Ward-Jackson says it he wrote the above message, or had his "butler" - a friend he paid to help him out - do it.

Cameron re-asks, who did he sell the gun to?

Ward-Jackson "I assume it went to Mr. Millard."

"He showed interest in it, but I'm not sure if it was for him or a third party," he said.
by Shannon Martin 2:46 PM

marianne boucher‏
@CityCourtsTO
1m1 minute ago
More
Matthew Ward-Jackson: May have instructed my butler, Mr Horth, to txt about the gun transaction. Horth passed away 3-weeks ago.
"RIP"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member