Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.28.17 - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM sure went out on the limb to make up that OD story before he was charged. What's up with that?

That's right. He made that story up before charges were laid and before he knew about all the evidence against him. IMO he was paranoid that investigators would find more evidence about LB's death, such as cremains or her DNA. Or maybe he thought MS would spill the beans on him.

At that time, if DM thought there was a scenario where he could say LB might still be alive, then IMO he wouldn't have fabricated a story where she died and he stayed quiet about it.

Its a 2km walk from Yonge and Eglinton to Yonge and Lawrence. This witness lost me there.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The Crown did a good job today with discrediting the witnesses.

On a side note... how do you block a user here?

On my tablet: Click on the username, select View Profile, on the left hand side is a selection from which you can choose: Add to Ignore List.

Well, that was quite the day.

Lesson learned - if I ever feel the need to defend myself in a court of law - GET A LAWYER!

That was painful to experience today but happy nonetheless that ALL of DM's witnesses went down in flames.

I feel terrible for Laura's parents having to sit through this travesty.

I'm really interested to hear the rest of MS rap for curiousity sake. It says something about if you want free s*** you have to work for it.. Wonder if it is talking more about missions

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I'm really interested to hear the rest of MS rap for curiousity sake. It says something about if you want free s*** you have to work for it.. Wonder if it is talking more about missions

We worked it out several weeks ago, I have no idea which day, but around the time it was first shown. I'll see if I can find it.

I wondered if there was more, but hadn't seen any reference to it. You would think they'd play all of it (unless it affects the next trial).

Quick look shows 2 raps he wrote that were shown in the TB trial. One was written July 7, 2012.

We wrote worked it out several weeks ago, I have no idea which day, but around the time it was first shown. I'll see if I can find it.
Darn I must've missed it! Thanks

I wish someone had asked him how the girl he saw in the nut store, was paying. He said she was at the cashier buying items.

Here is what we came up with, including the blah blahs,

Ya dont need s*** jus cause ya blah blah blah
You like free s*** ya still gotta work for it - think Jesus couldn’t beat this, I'm shameless.

I wish someone had asked him how the girl he saw in the nut store, was paying. He said she was at the cashier buying items.

Good observation, but he wouldn't have remembered. He was too busy in his mind running her down and discounting her, because of the situation with his son. Which by-the-way is to be expected, it wasn't a pretty end to that romance.

Oh I think the list may be long. We haven't heard from any of his aviation instructors, his teachers at school, his ex-fiance, his real estate agent, neighbouring farmer, hunters, any of his tenants, bank tellers. IMHO, DM is behaving like any manipulative psychopath would behave.

DM doesn't understand why criminal lawyers like TD sit silent a lot of the time- they know that less is actually more. Quality over quantity. I can't imagine DM closing his defence until he gets up on the stand and brings it on home. IMO, he gave most of his defence when he was cross-examining the crowns witnesses. TD won't let the Jury forget about DM's letters trying to implicate his client. DM is so done. MOO

RBBM. Just out of curiosity, what would any of these witnesses have to offer DM's defence?

This is HUGE. Someone who knows someone personally doesn't just confuse them in real life up close like that.

He didn't know she went hooking and then he saw her dressed up like a hooker.
How else would he know?
I think I might believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members