Laura Babcock Murder Trial 12.12.17 - Final Charge - *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting note:

I was watching the news earlier on TV and a reporter had mentioned that another letter that the Jury did not see was written by CN to DM, and was titled, "To my sweet serial killer". I couldn't find it anywhere in the WTJDH articles, so I refrained from posting.

BUT I just noticed that LH confirmed in on her twitter:

[FONT=&amp]Brigette‏ @Brigette__Rose 3h3 hours agoMore[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Replying to @HefCHCHNews[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Was something mentioned on the news tonight about a letter from Christina to Dellen calling him a sweet serial killer?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2h2 hours agoMore
Yes. In a letter found in her room. Not one the jury saw.

[/FONT]

An interesting note:

I was watching the news earlier on TV and a reporter had mentioned that another letter that the Jury did not see was written by CN to DM, and was titled, "To my sweet serial killer". I couldn't find it anywhere in the WTJDH articles, so I refrained from posting.

[FONT=&amp]Was something mentioned on the news tonight about a letter from Christina to Dellen calling him a sweet serial killer?

[/FONT]
I heard that earlier as well but couldn't share the tweet as I am a fool working off of my phone and would screw it up.
This is the icing on the cake imo...she knew all [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

An interesting note:

[FONT=&]Brigette‏ @Brigette__Rose 3h3 hours agoMore[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Replying to @HefCHCHNews[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Was something mentioned on the news tonight about a letter from Christina to Dellen calling him a sweet serial killer?

[/FONT]

Woooooooow! I certainly wish we had heard from her!

An interesting note:

[/FONT]

Oh dear.

I actually believe that he has no awareness of his "self". I don't think he understands why people don't think he's this wonderful human being. I don't think it's denial either. There is something seriously wrong in this boy's head.

I'm not attempting to make excuses for DM but I really want to understand what makes him like he is. Is his behaviour and thought processes an acquired "thing" or was he simply born this way? Nature vs nurture?

I struggle with trying to figure out if DM actually believes the lies he throws out there or does he know he's spoofing us. I know it's all lies but does he? Does he really think he can trick us into thinking he's a great guy and a brilliant guy?

Boy would I love to see a psychiatric report on him. I know we have our theories of psycopathic tendencies and personality disorders but they are just theories. What really is going on in there and what makes him tick?

MOO

I knew someone once who had many of the same traits, and he was a fetal alcohol baby. He was good looking and tall too. Some think they have unattractive physical features, but not always, and he could hold down a job in the trades that took some training. He just had little impulse control -- took what he wanted, and thought nothing of hurting people, but could not understand why everyone did not want to help him, or like him. I believe DM's mother was a heavy drinker -- just saying. IMO

Hey, All! I have been following along with everyone, but have not taken the opportunity to post. I am not certain where or when I first twigged on to Laura's disappearance, but think it was very early on after Tim went missing. There were vague snippets in the media about Laura and also WM and his alleged suicide. I didn't follow the TB trial, as there was also the Garland investigation and subsequent trial going on, not to mention several others in Alberta. My brain was just too full of information and my heart too full of sadness. Now that we are so close, collectively, to some closure and answers for Laura, I pause to think about the parallels and differences in this trial and that of the Garland/Liknes/O'Brien murders. Both have persons who have taken planning, deceit, horror to a new level. Both cases have multiple victims who were seemingly in the wrong place at the wrong time. The men in each truly thought they were untouchable and beyond the law. Garland and Millard seemed to have a sexual/power thirst for blood and are totally bereft of any moral standard. The one contradiction to each other is that DM never seems to shut up and DG never opened his mouth. I am certain there are many other similarities and parallels between these two men and the heinous crimes they committed....some of which we know and perhaps some we will never know of. So, so many wasted lives.

Welcome, and thank you for your insight!

I also heard of the Garland case, and it truly sickened me. I didn't follow it as closely as the Millard/Smich cases, so I do appreciate your correlations. RIP to all the victims, and hopefully peace and healing can begin for their families and friends.

That's an interesting theory, and knowing how sick and twisted DM is, it is very plausible. Except for the fact that there were possibly several people in the house at the time (MM was there, WM may have been there). If they took that opportunity to hurt her (I hope they didn't), then is there not a risk of someone who isn't in on the plan hearing the screaming? I think DM did it quick, and I think MS helped clean up afterwards. Depending on how they did it, there may have been a lot of mess to clean up.

Or perhaps they drugged her immediately, did some things to her, then killed her later in the night. I think that would be more plausible than hurting her while she was still conscious.

I was going to say, what if she was drugged before DM got her to the house. That way she’d be quiet.

As for MS not being out front, could it be more for MM being out front and not just MS. Maybe they smoked out front and DM just said in general “don’t be out front”

JMO

An interesting note:

[/FONT]

From Shannon Martin's Twitter:
There is a ton of material, we've got more articles coming.

[FONT=&quot]12:14 pm - 12 Dec 2017

I don't think we've seen the worst of it yet.
I suspect that letter will be included.

I've been trying to keep am open mind about CN ... and I can see that quickly going the way of the dodo.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

An interesting note:

[/FONT]
I have mutual acquaintances with CN. Saw on instagram she is in med school in Poland. It is truly haunting that she aspires to join the medical field.

I have mutual acquaintances with CN. Saw on instagram she is in med school in Poland. It is truly haunting that she aspires to join the medical field.

She has some interesting posts, that's for sure.

I've said before, she's fully aware she is being checked out by followers of this case, en masse, via IG (she has to be; why have an open account after all of this?; and she seemingly appears to be playing games), and a couple of recent posts are rather ... interesting, in the context of everything:

3 days ago: snowy black and white photo; metal shopping cart in the foreground with a old-model VW van in the background; captioned Man with the #van , hashtags include #angles

2 days ago: 3 persons all looking away from the camera, sitting in front of a big wall that is plastered with multi coloured post-it notes; caption in its entirety reads #stickynote #write your soul on a page

It may be that Wayne’s plans to marry hastened along DM’s need to acquire his inheritance before any changes were made to his will. I wonder who got the other 50%. Perhaps MB? You can how DM would prefer that outcome.

I believe that WM fiancee died before he did. In 2009 IIRC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An interesting note:I was watching the news earlier on TV and a reporter had mentioned that another letter that the Jury did not see was written by CN to DM, and was titled, "To my sweet serial killer". I couldn't find it anywhere in the WTJDH articles, so I refrained from posting. lready so mIt is probably why she ran to hide in Poland , she did knew it was going to be made public and the court of public opinion is auch hate for her. it is incredible. I feel very sick that she worked with children.

[/FONT]
is probably why she ran to hide in Poland , she did knew it was going to be made public and the court of public opinion is auch hate for her. it is incredible. I feel very sick that she worked with children.

Sorry about the typo errors but when I typed the comment had problems to type it.

I've said before, she's fully aware she is being checked out by followers of this case, en masse, via IG (she has to be; why have an open account after all of this?; and she seemingly appears to be playing games), and a couple of recent posts are rather ... interesting, in the context of everything:

3 days ago: snowy black and white photo; metal shopping cart in the foreground with a old-model VW van in the background; captioned Man with the #van , hashtags include #angles

2 days ago: 3 persons all looking away from the camera, sitting in front of a big wall that is plastered with multi coloured post-it notes; caption in its entirety reads #stickynote #write your soul on a page
she is looking for attention I can't wait until the civil lawsuit is settled for the Bosma s she is named in it and then if she tries to return to Canada they go after her for the money./

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/mandel

“I’m down to merk (murder) people if it’s a big enough payoff”

— Dellen Millard in a text kept from the jury.
From the article you posted:
'Before his arrest in the Bosma murder, Smich had told his girlfriend “it wasn’t the first time” that they’d burned a body and “it wasn’t the only body that they burned.”

**Outrageous**that that was kept from this jury!!!!

An interesting note:

[/FONT]

Thanks for posting this. First time I heard that, sickening.

On the FIRST day of the LB trial, she put a picture of a lighter with a bikini girl on it. Caption? "What a hot flame"
Just as RB said DM is a Sick, Twisted Prick, CN is a Sick, Twisted, "Runt". (being polite here). As Dungey reminded us in the TB trial, CN and DM deserve each other.

It may be that Wayne’s plans to marry hastened along DM’s need to acquire his inheritance before any changes were made to his will. I wonder who got the other 50%. Perhaps MB? You can how DM would prefer that outcome.
IMHO, WM would never have left MB half of his estate. They had been divorced for many years and there's been no indication that they were pals. WM may have left the other half of his estate to many people, however, I do seem to recall reading that DM was sole beneficiary of WM's estate. I'm happy just thinking that TB's family and maybe LB's family as well may end up with all of DM's money. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20