Laura Recovery and Klass kids come back to help find Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it just me, or is anyone else bothered by the media coverage of this huge search?
It's hard to even find a mention of it...IMO, most of the media chose the headline of "CD released" over "searching for Hailey"

Most excellent thank you. Hey, even Scott Peterson spent hours at the search center :)loser:) even when he knew Laci was deceased. A horrible attempt, hat and all -- but at least he did something! If BJD can't bother to do that, I can't imagine what she really knows about this case. IMHO it screams "when are they all just going to go away so I can get on with my life).

MOO

Mel

BBM

So true. And if the search organizations do not find anything this weekend, they probably won't return. On a weekly basis, the searchers in Colorado City have been dwindling and soon they may come to a full stop too.

In regards to no evidence of foul play.

1. if you were a runaway, would you say to your mothers boyfriend -- Hey, I'm going over to my dads then to MB's for a sleepover.

Runaways, IMHO, wait until all folks are gone from the house, pack up, and get the heck out of dodge.

She took nada - not even her tennis shoes.

This does not scream runaway to me. I can't believe LE even considered it...for a milisecond.

MOO

Mel

1. if you were a runaway, would you say to your mothers boyfriend -- Hey, I'm going over to my dads then to MB's for a sleepover.

Runaways, IMHO, wait until all folks are gone from the house, pack up, and get the heck out of dodge.

This does not scream runaway to me. I can't believe LE even considered it...for a milisecond.

MOO

Mel

My personal opinion is:

The one who spoke with LE at the reporting time, spun it just right to make it sound like a RUNAWAY.

Certainly suspicious circumstances. But no direct evidence of foul play or of a crime. Yet. I am still leaning in the direction that Hailey ranawy. At lease she wouldbe safe far away from her crazy family.
Wouldn't

By all accounts, Hailey adored her older brother, and she went over to visit and play with her baby sister every day. She was a 'daddy's girl' and she loved both of her grandmothers as well. So I do not believe that she ran away. There is no evidence of that. She has not contacted any of them for help, took no money, and has no way to make money on the road.

Her family is not crazy imo. Dysfunctional, perhaps. But there was a lot of love surrounding her from many family members. And she would have run to them, not away from them.

Do we have any boots on the ground that can give us an update on Laura Recovery and Klass kids search for Hailey

MOO

Mel

Absolutely, Mel. I try to use common sense and logic--sometimes it doesn't work :crazy: lol, what you said is just that. Nothing Hailey did screams runaway.

By all accounts, Hailey adored her older brother, and she went over to visit and play with her baby sister every day. She was a 'daddy's girl' and she loved both of her grandmothers as well. So I do not believe that she ran away. There is no evidence of that. She has not contacted any of them for help, took no money, and has no way to make money on the road.

Her family is not crazy imo. Dysfunctional, perhaps. But there was a lot of love surrounding her from many family members. And she would have run to them, not away from them.

:seeya: Right on Katy. I agree 100%.
Praying Hailey's found today.

MOO

Mel

And Shawn said she was sitting and watching TV when he came home. If she was going to go on the run, why would she sit and wait for him to come home from work? And why would she leave her money at home? And her contact solution, and her hoodie?

I think we all know she didn't run away. And that only leaves 'foul play' as an option. imo

Maybe BD was going to try to pull off the runaway card...but then all the other things (jacket, shoes, money) popped up. LE has been close-mouthed and if you go back, we only have BD filling in the gaps.

Thinking about the searches: IF SA was involved (at least in disposing of the body), he would've had all day Monday and/or Tuesday to do it. They weren't even on the radar until after that. Not to mention the possibility of Sunday night. I don't know....

Hailey has been missing for almost TWO months. December 27th. February 27th will make TWO months.

Mark Klaas was at the search, according to searchers that were there.

Have you read what the searchers - multiple searchers - who were right there have said about what she did when she came in? That she was only there for a minute? That she was obviously unhappy to be there? That some of them tried to talk to her and she obviously didn't even want to talk to them? That's right from the searchers who were there.

Hailey Dunn Open Discussion:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Open-Discussion/189599337718905

This makes me want to go out to the command post and camp out... to thank each and every searcher as they enter and leave.

I am just as unemotional and cold as Billie. I avoid people like the plague. I don't like talking to people, I cannot stand large crowds. I will skip weddings, funerals, baby showers, anything. I have probably offended more people than most do in their entire lives.

However, I was in charge of a charity event... and had people coming to that event. When they came up to talk to me, I reacted appropriately. I was nice, I hugged them back, I listened to them talk, I talked to them, I thanked them, I was sweet. :sick:

There is no doubt I would do the same thing in Billie's situation. I would be at that search site before the searchers and after the searchers. I would probably have something for each of the searchers as a thank you. Like a picture of the child with a thank you note... because I'm big on things with meaning. Plus, what else could I do? It would make me feel like I was doing SOMETHING.

I don't care if it is difficult. As a mother this is one of the things you have to do to keep people looking for your child. I cannot even imagine treating searchers like this.

I really wish I could do something to give the searchers. But even if I did, the search is over. I wish I had known Billie was going to react like this. I would have had things ready and sent them down before the search. :banghead:

Maybe BD was going to try to pull off the runaway card...but then all the other things (jacket, shoes, money) popped up. LE has been close-mouthed and if you go back, we only have BD filling in the gaps.

I think shawn may have been in Haileys room packing up a 'runaway bag on Monday afternoon when DD came in through the window.

I am not getting a good feeling about the search; it is already going on 5pm in TX, no word and no indication of anything other than small searches from here on out. I think Hailey is more likely to be found by accident, sometime in the future, as in so many other cases.

I really hoped she would be found this weekend. If there was any action going on someone would probably used their cell phone and posted it. Ive been looking around and nothing. Im worried it will fade away now. Hopefully LE get the one big piece they need in this case to break this case open. I dont have a real good feeling about it now.:(

My personal opinion is:

The one who spoke with LE at the reporting time, spun it just right to make it sound like a RUNAWAY.

CN2Souls you took the EXACT words out of my mouth..when I read the same post as you were responding to above..mgardners post:
Originally Posted by mgardner

MOO

Mel
I immediately hit the Quote button to reply..as I was waiting for the page to load I scrolled down to the next post which was yours that just as I said were my EXACT thoughts that I was preparing to post..Good Thing I scrolled down and saw that you too had the exact sentiments as I about possibly why LE so easily leaned towards the "runaway" excuse for Hailey's "disappearance".. I definitely believe that it was originally worded as tho Hailey running away was not out of the question..

and yes I do understand that Billie "claims" that from the get-go she was adamantly voicing that Hailey was NOT A runaway..no way no how...But personally I do not buy it.:no:.. I understand that there are opinions on both sides..some that believe that Billie from the start was voicing adamantly that Hailey was NOT a runaway..and then those of us who just don't buy it..The only ppl that know whether or not thats true that she did or didn't are herself and LE..We've already heard what she's said regarding this issue..and LE ain't gonna be speaking the actual truth of what happened in those first few hours and days{atleast not until Hailey's found and there's a trial..IMO}

So until then my opinion is certainly that Billie spun things from the get go obfuscating truth with lies..which = the big ol' mess we saw happen..along with all LE agencies involved expressing serious frustration with those close family members choosing to behave this way{Tell lies}.. and then the fact that we still have Hailey "missing" 7 weeks later..sad sad and horribly sad..jmo

And Shawn said she was sitting and watching TV when he came home. If she was going to go on the run, why would she sit and wait for him to come home from work? And why would she leave her money at home? And her contact solution, and her hoodie?

I think we all know she didn't run away. And that only leaves 'foul play' as an option. imo

Hi Katie..this past week or so I've not been able to follow along as closely as I do usually due to my son having the flu..That said I've seen mentioned a couple of times today while attempting to catch up about Hailey and contacts{even that she had non-prescription colored contacts to be even more specific}..This is new info for me.. Might you point me in the direction of where this latest info was discovered?

Thanks so much and am sorry for any distraction this inquiry may have caused..

Carry on..

MOO

Mel

There is the classic, "I'm going to my friend's house for a sleepover" line when the teenager is really going somewhere else but doesn't want their parents to find out. I can definitely see a runaway using that line to get themselves some time before their parents start looking for them. BTW, I definitely don't think that Hailey is a runaway but IMO, "I'm going to a sleepover" does seem like something a runaway would say.

MOO

Mel

Assuming she ran away, that could be what she intended, but SA arrived home unexpectedly early, so she went with plan B (which had the effect of buying her more time than she would otherwise have had btw). As for not taking anything, we know she apparently didnt take anything form BDs house but she allmost certainly would have had stuff at CDs house (a few yards away) since she spent a lot of time and overnights there. We have heard nothing about whether anything was missing from his house (not that a father would know if anything was), and since he has moved now we will never know. She might also have had stuff stashed at other peoples houses days or weeks before, and then picked it up on her way out. Keep in mind that runaways invariably go somewhere and are sheltered by sympathetic third parties, she may well have had everything she needed waiting for there so there was no need to take anything.

So not taking anything with her that day doesn't exclude runaway as a possibility.

Hi Katie..this past week or so I've not been able to follow along as closely as I do usually due to my son having the flu..That said I've seen mentioned a couple of times today while attempting to catch up about Hailey and contacts{even that she had non-prescription colored contacts to be even more specific}..This is new info for me.. Might you point me in the direction of where this latest info was discovered?

Thanks so much and am sorry for any distraction this inquiry may have caused..

Carry on..

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: cash, a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back