LE Press Conferences

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agencies still involved: FBI, Portland Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police

accidental double post.. board isn't cooperating for me. :(

I'd like to re-hear which of his internal teams have been participating.. Warrant Strike Team etc

Agencies still involved: FBI, Portland Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police

*he also said Port of Portland Police..

These are just all the basic area PPD's.. we hear them on the scanner all the time..

A lot of things they looked at before they no longer are looking at.. Wonder what that means?

Portland-Troutdale Airport, perhaps?? Is that a cargo airport or executive airport?

Im not sure where that department is located? But I am betting they have taken any help available from any department.

This information was given in regards to which departments are going to continue to be involved. FBI, Port of Portland, Troutdale, which is east of Portland, Portland Police, among others.

I don't know why Troutdale, who lives there? tia

Uh oh.. is he slamming the dreamer/psychics? RE: "Wooded area" tips? Unhappy about loser tips?
uh oh, he's really ranting about this.

Talking about people saying to look in wooded areas but not giving enough info on the area . thats frustrating to his team ( I can understand that)

Uh oh.. is he slamming the dreamer/psychics? RE: "Wooded area" tips? Unhappy about loser tips?
uh oh, he's really ranting about this.

That whole area is wooded. I'm sure those kinds of tips are frustrating.

Im not sure where that department is located? But I am betting they have taken any help available from any department.

These are all PPD areas, they just break them down into North, Northeast, South, etc..
And the bigger towns in Mult Co have their own PPD's..

If that makes sense..

Where is Troutdale? Are there any players associated with that particular area?

My heart is breaking for him........ He seems really upset , frustrated and emoctional tonight.

I seem to recall someone travelling on Highway 84 reported seeing something - but that was a long time ago and I can't remember what! Maybe a truck turning in front of them - Salmonberry Road?? I could never find Salmonberry Road.

ETA: Highway 84 runs through Fairview and Troutdale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018