LE Press Conferences

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic came up incidentally in this morning's talk; he said 'task force' and that small comment has forced today's announcement.
"I would have preferred to have the whole plan laid out" before making an announcement.

Things will surprise us. They have knowledge of things they wish they didn't know!

Asking if we are going to be shocked when we find out what they know..

He thinks there will be things that come out that will surprise us.

( Wonder if it's that someone else thats involved that will surprise us) he really does not want to answer that question.

Says they know things they really wish they didnt.

:(
he looks heart broken. Just broken.

"There will be things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you."

"We have a knowledge of things that we don't want to know about."

omg, sickening. "We have knowledge of things we wish we didn't"

There are things that we wish we didn't know and it's taken a toll on our investigators! :(

Local news saying Desiree had no knowledge about this PC today as of this afternoon

Did he say they have knowledge of things they wish they didn't?

That sounds ominous...

SERIOULY . I think something has happened recently....... THat last question and answer sealed it for me. THEY KNOW SOMETHING BIG and it is something HORRIABLE :(

"There will be things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you."

"We have a knowledge of things that we don't want to know about."

omg, sickening. "We have knowledge of things we wish we didn't"

PDX...I was just typing the same thing. WOW..what a way to end it. Left a big sick feeling in my stomach for sure! I'm so sad for Kyron! :(

Did he say they have knowledge of things they wish they didn't?

That sounds ominous...
YES. I think he means they wish wouldnt of happened like its heart breaking to know a child had to live it etc . ugh ugh ugh

UGH SERIOULY! The more and more I think about this. WOW this was a powerful presser.

Great question from a reporter.

Q: We all think we know what happened. When all is said and done, will we be surprised to find out what really happened?

Answer after a very long, emotional pause:
(Paraphrased)
"We have knowledge of things we wish we didn't."
"We know things we wish we didn't."

My comments: This makes me feel that other child victims may be involved. Just my first instinct on hearing what he said and how he said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018