LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you guys know that keep inviting us to join you...I am lurking but everytime I get ready to post there is something else to read with you guys. You move very fast and I'm also bouncing between 5 other windows.

I think this search today as well as the last couple days are all about ratcheting up the pressure on the parents.

I just want to say, I personally don't think they are looking for cell phones or sim cards... but I could be wrong. And if they are looking for them I also think they are looking for something else metal that is very specific.
The reason I don't think so is, they were using metal detectors in the front yard. C'mon, who needs a metal detector to find a cell phone in their front yard. Even the sim card, I feel, would be visible to the naked eye. I would be embarrassed to use a metal detector to find a cell in my front yard, and my front yard is much larger then theirs.
Just had to get that off my chest..... can breathe easier now.

I would love to have a metal detector to use when I lose my cell in my house. J/K but phones are small. And a SIM card is less than an inch square. IMO both would be easy to conceal in the yard. And very difficult to find.

Are search warrants only valid for a certain period of time? I mean like 6am to 6pm or for 48 hours? Just wondering.

TIA

I 100% agree a warrant was needed for this search, I just don't agree with how long it took to get one...

Well sarx, I'm gonna call you on this one.

I know for a FACT that it's a canine kind of dog.

LOL, oh don't get me started... (Maybe it's not a dog at all. You know they're replacing dogs with pigs and birds right?)

They need to pull that bomb squad truck in the drive way so that guy doesn't have far to walk. Then maybe we can see better too.

I do not think all this search is about cell phones. Why focus so much on finding cell phones instead of finding baby Lisa? I think that they are looking for evidence that she died in or around the home.

I agree - removing carpeting from the home has nothing to do with cell phones. I think it's a little bit of both searching for Lisa and searching for the phones. I wonder why they needed to remove the carpet. If there was blood they could have just taken a patch. If there were fibers, couldn't they have vacuumed them up and looked at what was vacuumed? Or maybe I watch too much tv.

Has it been said if the items that DB purchased at the store were found in the house? the baby food/wipes?

That is sooooooo sad for those beautiful animals. It really is devastating. this is not their fault and now they are being hunted down and shot. :mad:

She's no stranger to the police, all sorts of problems (noise, abuse, excapes, you name it). Call me a cynic, but I think people need to stick to dogs and cats). No tiger belongs in fricking zanesville.....:furious:

Speculation:

1. Baby was found in woods yesterday (so many people were there, no-fly zone, etc.)
2. The parents were asked for saliva and hair samples last night
3. Search warrant obtained last night
4. While the dna results come back to match Lisa, they are gathering as much evidence as possible at the home, such as traces of blood, cell phone chips, etc.

MOO!

Are search warrants only valid for a certain period of time? I mean like 6am to 6pm or for 48 hours? Just wondering.

TIA

That's an awesome question, I've always wondered that too!

Just wanted to let you guys know that keep inviting us to join you...I am lurking but everytime I get ready to post there is something else to read with you guys. You move very fast and I'm also bouncing between 5 other windows.

All of us get behind the threads once in a while that is normal but it won't be long to where you will be moving right long with it.

Welcome to WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree - removing carpeting from the home has nothing to do with cell phones. I think it's a little bit of both searching for Lisa and searching for the phones. I wonder why they needed to remove the carpet. If there was blood they could have just taken a patch. If there were fibers, woolly theyhave vacuumed them up and looked at what was vacuumed? Or maybe I watch too much tv.

IMO, they are not treating the carpet like it is evidence. laying the carpet down outside would contaminate whatever evidence was there anyway. A defense attorney will have a freaking HAYDAY with the way they have handled all of this stuff. I bet everything they find in the house today will be inadmissable because they let the crime scene be contaminated by family and media tours.

Any news if LE is gonna hold a press conference soon, updating us? I havent heard anything, but after all the searching the last 24 hours, I was just wondering... Im sitting on the edge of my seat for news of Lisa!

X ray panels. Wouldn't they be seen holding the xray film against the walls outside? Considering that the object they are xraying has to be between the camera and film. Of course they could be working only inside walls I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake