LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats on the agenda today?

It'll be intresting to see if LE goes back to a previous search area or is done searching because they have everything (except this baby's body).

Have they checked in the front tree. Up in it? just a thought... Still waking, need more coffee :p

Right, thank you to the guy in ohio( Hoffman?), who showed us how creepy a tree can be (im sorry to tree's. It's the human's that are creepy) Tree's are now on my radar everywhere I go, as a possible body dump site.

Peter Alexander reporting. Search went on for 16 hours. Shoveled, digged, searched gutters, and the birdfeeder. Its not a bird house!Took bags of stuff away. Investigators have developed new leads and new information that shows there is evidence in the home.

Private investigator said he is working with the family, not for the family. He was hired by someone else and any information he obtains he will take to the police and the family has been told that.

Private investigator says he is looking outside the home. Says the parents would have to be master criminals to have done this. To take the baby out of the home and all that had to be done to cover up a crime.

Said he is turning everything over to LE. NOT to the family.

Have they checked in the front tree. Up in it? just a thought... Still waking, need more coffee :p

That is not such a far fetched Idea... I thought the same thing when they had the cameras on the front yard all day yeasterday...

Bothers me too. If an excuse only, well it's there if she needs to use
it.
I would question how often does she do this? This was the only
night her husband worked a late shift.
I'm not buying any of this. jmo

I do think it's an excuse that she wanted to put out there ahead of time. I think she told that to the police when she couldn't (wouldn't?) account for huge gaps in her story. "Oh, well that's when I must have blacked out for a bit." Once they quit buying her lies completely is when I believe they quit cooperating. I don't think she could continue to lie, like Casey did, after she had been revealed.

The dogs had been there time and time again, and I don't believe their intentions were to look for a body during the search.

They are most likely looking for physical evidence to find out who and what caused the dissapearance of this child.

I also believe they were focusing on locating cell phones as part of that search.

Yes, I'm one of those "Negative Nancys" that didn't believe that there was going to be a live baby search. This case was full of all kinds of wrong from the get go. Something happened to Lisa that night, and it wasn't an abduction. :(

That is not such a far fetched Idea... I thought the same thing when they had the cameras on the front yard all day yeasterday...

Whoa. Wait what? Up in the tree?

So whats on the agenda today?

It'll be intresting to see if LE goes back to a previous search area or is done searching because they have everything (except this baby's body).

BBM

I don't know but doggone their hides! We keep telling them to keep us in the loop and they always forget! :floorlaugh:

Whoa. Wait what? Up in the tree?

Not Baby Lisa..... :cry:

but possible the cell phones,

We had down here a Guy hide a Kilo of Cocaine in the top of a palm tree for over a week....

And LE couldn't find it tore his house apart..........

I missed 3 and a half days, and wow did I miss a lot! I am finally caught up, you guys are quick, your little fingers must be on fire!
I believed it was a rare abduction, well not anymore....just waiting for an arrest on mom or dad, maybe both! I am so sick of this....You can NOT get drunk when you are the only caregiver, common sense! MOO

Did anyone watch L & O SVU last night? Case involved a missing 10 month old baby. The parents reported a car jacking and abduction. Cops kept drilling on the parents as they knew their story wasn't holding up. Turned out the parents had been drinking and didn't really know what had happened, but woke up and the baby was in bed with them and dead. They knew no one would believe them, so they buried the baby and claimed abduction. Turned out the baby died of SIDS. Hmmmm.

Also, couldn't have a fake abduction story without the mention of FICA. Story happened on Halloween and there was a mention of the nuts in Casey A masks.

Peter Alexander reporting. Search went on for 16 hours. Shoveled, digged, searched gutters, and the birdfeeder. Its not a bird house!Took bags of stuff away. Investigators have developed new leads and new information that shows there is evidence in the home.

bbm

finally --confirmation.

imo

morning all,can someone update on whats been happening? last i heard they wre into their 9th hour of the search.

TIA

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20111020/NEWS/710209996/0/NEWS01

snip
Just before noon, three investigators left the house carrying brown paper bags and clear plastic bags and took them to the vehicles parked outside. Kansas City police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said he could not comment on the contents.

Young said investigators were bringing in a bomb and arson truck to assist in the search. He said there were no indications of explosives in the house. Some bomb detection devices use X-ray technology to scan solid objects to reveal items concealed within.

morning all,can someone update on whats been happening? last i heard they wre into their 9th hour of the search.

TIA

The search ended after 16 or 17 hours (depending on which news report you hear). They took a lot of bags out, according to the media, and a lot of exrays. LE didn't show the dogs that were used. They dug in and around the yard, raked, checked the gutters, and this time they checked the bird feeder! Very thorough search.

TIA

Hi josie1986,
I posted a link -look up lol. The link is to a good report done this morning about yesterday's search. Hope that helps.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member