LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty strange little window. Doesn't match the other windows with all those little panes.

I always assumed it was the bathroom window. :waitasec:

Here is a better photo of the back:
ViewfromNewChopper-backofirwinHome.jpg

That small window is most likely a bathroom.

Just weighing in - I believe that Lisa having a cold (and it must have been bad enough to make sure she mentioned in the initial report) had so much to do with this. Parents OVERLOAD their kids at night to get them to sleep, especially if they want their 'me' time.

I think she overdosed on cold medication (has anyone ever mentioned that she gave her some before she put her down?). The father comes home, sees Lisa not alive and wakes the mom up and they concoct the 'kidnapping story'.

JMO

Not saying she couldn't have had any from the boys or given her adult cold medicine, but there is nothing a 10 month old should be taking besides tylenol & motrin. In fact that's true for children under 4 years of age.

No, no mention of giving her anything before bed.

In one of her interviews, DB tells the interviewer that her bedroom window is pretty hight up off the ground. So, I assume her bedroom window is one of the ones facing the back, perhaps the one overlooking the blue camper, since JI tells us the boys room is on the opposite end of the house from the computer room.

Is there a door into the house from inside the garage?

There must be, because the reason they did the dna swab on the teenage neighbor was because he/she knew the access code to the garage. If you couldn't access the house from the garage, what would that matter?

They have been going over that house with a fine tooth comb, and to our knowledge, they have found nothing significant. MOO

I hope they have taken some of her family members and questioned them at length, as well as the friend and her boyfriend.

This just screams "Accomplice" to me. The baby, could be anywhere.

I hope I am wrong, because it "frosts my chaps" to even consider another baby murderer walking free. MOO

They have been in the river at least 2-3 times.

I don't think that there is anything that we here at WS can imagine LE to do that they haven't done. They aren't stupid. This is what they have been doing and, some of them, have been doing it for decades. So saying things like, "I hope they check the mop or a freezer" is really a moot point.

Is there a door into the house from inside the garage?

I'd like to know the answer to that question as well. We were told the "teen" had access to the code.

Funny we haven't heard anything more about this teen. Is he still around? Was he part of the alleged drinking party?

In one of her interviews, DB tells the interviewer that her bedroom window is pretty hight up off the ground. So, I assume her bedroom window is one of the ones facing the back, perhaps the one overlooking the blue camper, since JI tells us the boys room is on the opposite end of the house from the computer room.

You are correct... the master bedroom is in the back of the house according to this floorplan (from the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7237966"]Baby Lisa timeline thread[/ame]).

(BTW this is my first post... hope I did everything right...)

I can't take much more of the "accidental OD on cold medicine made to look like homicide theory.

Her license was suspended but that doesn't mean that she didn't drive.

I don't think there's enough actual factual released information from LE to theorize. MOO :twocents: :fence:

IF we believe her drinking story and that she passed out without hearing anything, I don't know how far she could've gone if she drank that much let alone do such a good job of hiding a body. It just doesn't add up for me. My :twocents:

I don't think that there is anything that we here at WS can imagine LE to do that they haven't done. They aren't stupid. This is what they have been doing and, some of them, have been doing it for decades. So saying things like, "I hope they check the mop or a freezer" is really a moot point.

I figured they had but I hadn't read anything that mentioned checking the river specifically. In other cases, it seems like they always made a big to-do about checking some large body of water... you would see divers, nets, etc... I didn't see anything like that here, so I just wanted to double check. I wasn't implying that LE were idiots or anything. :innocent:

Not saying she couldn't have had any from the boys or given her adult cold medicine, but there is nothing a 10 month old should be taking besides tylenol & motrin. In fact that's true for children under 4 years of age.

No, no mention of giving her anything before bed.

Wanted to elaborate a little more what I was thinking....

I wonder if she was overdosed "accidentally" on something widely known that a baby shouldn't have, could it still be considered an "accidental overdose?"

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but it may be a reason she would cover it up since she knew she shouldn't have given it to her in the first place?

Since the CA case I have a big problem even looking for an accident theory because as we know people don't cover up an accident to look like murder or kidnapping unless they have something to hide. Just a thought.

They have been going over that house with a fine tooth comb, and to our knowledge, they have found nothing significant. MOO

I hope they have taken some of her family members and questioned them at length, as well as the friend and her boyfriend.

This just screams "Accomplice" to me. The baby, could be anywhere.

I hope I am wrong, because it "frosts my chaps" to even consider another baby murderer walking free. MOO

On the contrary, I saw many bags of evidence coming out of the house yesterday and last night. They wouldn't have taken it if it wasn't possibly significant.

Here is a better photo of the back:
ViewfromNewChopper-backofirwinHome.jpg
So, In da Middle - the little window is the bathroom and Lisa's window is the one to the left of it? Do I have that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time